Deer In The Headlights New Biden Ad

1590193801035.jpeg

even when Republicans try to help Donald Trump they screw up. Their hatred for Obama because he’s black leads them to make claims that they later on have to walk back. We’ve seen it time and time again.

and Republicans becomes extremely angry and agitated because they want so badly to believe Donald Trump and he’s proven to be a liar again and again.

I remember when we passed 50,000 dead and a reporter asked Donald Trump, what can you say about the fact that 50,000 Americans have now died from the coronavirus and his answer was, this is no joke, his answer was “at least it wasn’t 100,000“. Who talks like that?

since we’re going to pass 100,000 in a couple of days, what if a reporter asked him again, what do you think about the fact that 100,000 Americans have died from the coronavirus? Should he just say at least it wasn’t 100 million knowing that it will never reach that many? We hope.

and the facts, it’s so hard to stay away from the facts. Trump can lie but he’s swarmed every day with fact checkers and he gets so angry. When he was asked today at his conference about hydroxychloroquine, he stormed off without another word. Now that we know it’s killing people. And he’s telling people take it trust me take it.

this is a man who is having a meltdown with six months to go. We can’t even imagine the amount of damage he could cause between now and election day.

1590194037197.jpeg

Biden hurt himself with the blacks comment

Badly.

Don't worry. You just keep telling the blacks that they are stupid and lazy. I'm sure that will turn them all into Trump supporters eventually.
President Trump NEVER called blacks stupid or lazy.

I don't want to see

Badly.

Don't worry. You just keep telling the blacks that they are stupid and lazy. I'm sure that will turn them all into Trump supporters eventually.

Cohen saying that means nothing. I will believe that Trump is racist when I see him saying it.

Badly.

I don't want to see

Badly.

Cohen saying that means nothing. I will believe that Trump is racist when I see him saying it.

Of course you don't want to see. You couldn't be Trump supporter if you cared about the truth.

Badly.

I don't want to see

Badly.

Of course you don't want to see. You couldn't be Trump supporter if you cared about the truth.

I am a Trump supporter because I DO care about the truth.

Badly.

"I’ve got black accountants at the Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else. “Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not something they can control. … Don’t you agree?” ” - Donald J. Trump

View attachment 339676

even when Republicans try to help Donald Trump they screw up. Their hatred for Obama because he’s black leads them to make claims that they later on have to walk back. We’ve seen it time and time again.

and Republicans becomes extremely angry and agitated because they want so badly to believe Donald Trump and he’s proven to be a liar again and again.

I remember when we passed 50,000 dead and a reporter asked Donald Trump, what can you say about the fact that 50,000 Americans have now died from the coronavirus and his answer was, this is no joke, his answer was “at least it wasn’t 100,000“. Who talks like that?

since we’re going to pass 100,000 in a couple of days, what if a reporter asked him again, what do you think about the fact that 100,000 Americans have died from the coronavirus? Should he just say at least it wasn’t 100 million knowing that it will never reach that many? We hope.

and the facts, it’s so hard to stay away from the facts. Trump can lie but he’s swarmed every day with fact checkers and he gets so angry. When he was asked today at his conference about hydroxychloroquine, he stormed off without another word. Now that we know it’s killing people. And he’s telling people take it trust me take it.

this is a man who is having a meltdown with six months to go. We can’t even imagine the amount of damage he could cause between now and election day.

View attachment 339677

Thank you. I can't agree with you more.

trump doesn't know what he's doing and won't allow those who do, do the jobs they have been doing well for years.

The lies and deception are just so blatant and in so many circumstances so very lame.

trump is responsible for how he handled the whole thing which is total blunder.

When we need a real leader the most, we have a total buffoon.

Forum List

Back