Trump tweets video of supporter yelling "white power"

What a fucking idiot this guy is. This asshole can't be gone soon enough for the good of the country
Just 4.5 more years snowflake....the guy in the cart was trying to be funny and the video Trump saw had no audio....so an innocent event and tweet turned into a media story of fake news.....

I call bullshit. I have not seen a single reputable news source claim the video Trump saw had no audio. And the video he retweeted most certainly had audio. And has I struggled to get my headphones back on I saw that retweeted video without sound, it did not take a trained lip reader to understand the asshole was saying "white power". Trump has no excuse on this one. He is a racist prick, pretends to make a mistake while fully intending to fan the flames for his base. The SOB needs to get Klan members and Nazi's to vote in November. You go ahead and stand proud knowing that is the crowd you are running with.

What a fucking idiot this guy is. This asshole can't be gone soon enough for the good of the country
Just 4.5 more years snowflake....the guy in the cart was trying to be funny and the video Trump saw had no audio....so an innocent event and tweet turned into a media story of fake news.....

I call bullshit. I have not seen a single reputable news source claim the video Trump saw had no audio. And the video he retweeted most certainly had audio. And has I struggled to get my headphones back on I saw that retweeted video without sound, it did not take a trained lip reader to understand the asshole was saying "white power". Trump has no excuse on this one. He is a racist prick, pretends to make a mistake while fully intending to fan the flames for his base. The SOB needs to get Klan members and Nazi's to vote in November. You go ahead and stand proud knowing that is the crowd you are running with.

Just saw it. He heard.
And every other time he has had an opportunity to agree/disagree with nazi/kkk/alt right/fascism, he is always in favor and supportive.

As are his followers.

I'm sick of the RWs saying they're not racist while they vote racist. Cowards.

image33.gif

I'm white and I'm proud of it. Gotta problem with that? So suck Obama's fucking dick.

Lucky for the guy in the retirement community that he didn't live in a nursing home in NY when Gov. Cuomo was executing the elderly with infected patients. Is it possible that only CNN heard the man "chanting" as he drove by with Trump posters?

The Villages is the perfect Trumpist paradise. Full of old conservative retirees. You know what else the Villages is known for? The Villages is known for it’s rampant STD problem. It explains a lot.

Last edited:
what about Biden's videos? the audio quality on those is worse than listening to Alvin And The Chipmunks at the bottom of the sea

Is anyone shocked.

President Trump needs the reactionary vote...

Forum List

Back