Trump tweets video of supporter yelling "white power"

whitepowerblackpower.jpg
If you google those symbols, you'll see that the black fist is a symbol of "black empowerment", while they describe the white fist as a "racist" symbol.

Trump Power!

Screenshot-20200607-212352-Tik-Tok.jpg

Of Course.

This sure is going to help Trump attract minority voters in November. The racist chant begins at 8 seconds:

Trump tweets video of supporter yelling "white power"
Why are we no longer surprised?

Are you simply blinding posting, or do you know the story?

Just what I read on the twitter post, linked to the thread. You're not going to give a bunch of lame justification for a President of the United States re-posting that crap on a twitter post are you. What part of him lacking self control for a man in his position, do you not understand?

Blacks can affirm their race
Whites can’t

We will pass on that guilt trip malarkey

Trump's policies that help minorities will ensure that he gets more minority votes. Especially since democrats take them for granted: "you ain't black......."
You forgot to talk about the video.

Neat. He tweeted a video of someone saying white power or a video with much more content & PROGS cherry picked to find their comfort zones as victims?

The full video show two groups of people hurling insults at each other. Perceptive adults realize the "white power" guy was exercising sarcasm.
Yes....White Power is just so sarcastic

No wonder Trump thought it was so funny
Indeed. It was a sarcastic response to repeatedly being called a nazi and racist. Surely you're perceptive enough to discern that, right?

The full video show two groups of people hurling insults at each other. Perceptive adults realize the "white power" guy was exercising sarcasm.
Perceptive adults realize this video should NEVER have been tweeted by an American President.
Perceptive adults have differing opinions on such things. I believe Trump is as free as you or I to tweet whatever he wants to.

Perceptive adults realize this video should NEVER have been tweeted by an American President.
Perceptive adults have differing opinions on such things. I believe Trump is as free as you or I to tweet whatever he wants to.
He’s free to do whatever he wants and I’m free to object to what he does, just as you’re free to object to my objections. Glad we got that all cleared up!

He’s free to do whatever he wants and I’m free to object to what he does, just as you’re free to object to my objections. Glad we got that all cleared up!
I'm fine with your objections, my friend. Healthy discourse is, well, healthy. We should all be free to speak our minds, even if some play the faux-outrage card and attempt to silence others.

What a fucking idiot this guy is. This asshole can't be gone soon enough for the good of the country
Just 4.5 more years snowflake....the guy in the cart was trying to be funny and the video Trump saw had no audio....so an innocent event and tweet turned into a media story of fake news.....
How do you know Trump's didn't know there was no audio? Because of his people said that for damage control?

What a fucking idiot this guy is. This asshole can't be gone soon enough for the good of the country
Just 4.5 more years snowflake....the guy in the cart was trying to be funny and the video Trump saw had no audio....so an innocent event and tweet turned into a media story of fake news.....
How do you know Trump's didn't know there was no audio? Because of his people said that for damage control?
His entire staff viewed it with Trump and they all said there was no audio....that's how I know....libs lie we don't....and he would have to be way out of touch to re pin it with audio such as that...and Trump is not out of touch....

Forum List

Back