Trump trials won't even begin before 2024 election, yet another Dem fail

Considering the ultimate goal of all of this is to keep him from running, I'd think it should matter quite a lot to you. As of now, he hasn't been charged with the only crime that a conviction would serve to disqualify him. It's otay Buckwheat... your media will get around to explaining the realities to you eventually.

Doubtful

Literally nothing that you've claimed for 7 years has been true.
Meanwhile, back in the real world, we've been right about everything. That's one reason why you hate us so, the seething jealousy of our success. Sore-losers despise those who win fairly.

Now, gaslight harder! If you just repeat your conspiracies over and over, someone outside of your cult might believe them! Really they will! You just have to have absolute faith in TheParty and DearLeader. They know what's best for you, and they'll tell you what to do.

Speaking of detachment from reality, is Hillary in prison yet? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meanwhile, back in the real world, we've been right about everything. That's one reason why you hate us so, the seething jealousy of our success. Sore-losers despise those who win fairly.

Now, gaslight harder! If you just repeat your conspiracies over and over, someone outside of your cult might believe them! Really they will! You just have to have faith in TheParty and DearLeader.

Speaking of detachment from reality, is Hillary in prison yet? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing that you've claimed has come true.
You are deep in your Cult, dumb fuck.

What these moron Leftists really want is for the RNC to foist on us yet another mealymouth dickless RINO like Chris Krispykreme or Jeb Bush. Someone guaranteed to "lose with dignity".

I'll never forget that before Trump was "Hitler", none other than Mittens Romney owned that label.

Welp. I guess it's all for naught.

And the Dems really, truly thought they had him this time.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

I hate to say we told ya so....but...well....

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

Now on to 2024, happy MAGA warriors.
You’re a little slow on the uptake, Patty.

But thanks for finally absorbing what I’ve been saying for quite some time.

The sad news for y’all is that Trump still won’t win in 2024.

But that’ll make your inner Hillbot do cartwheels in girlish glee, so something to look forward to. :)

The courts will decide the schedule.

And, frankly, judges arn't going to be terribly keen on delaying a trial until the possibility exists that Rump can pardon himself.

The trials will be long-over by November 2024.

Judges are already hinting that they are not going to be sympathetic to the Volumes of Material argument.

Trump's lawyers are just going to have to read and analyze more quickly than they'd like to... it's what they get paid for.

Even when they're getting paid out of Campaign Funds that are supposed to be used for campaigning.

Wouldn't be the first time that the Orange-Tinted Con-Man fleeced a bunch of rubes into paying the freight for his mistakes. :cool:
Trump deliberately put a puss on for that mugshot so he could turn around & market his ugly mug on a t-shirt to the dumb fucks who will plunk down money for the biggest huckster in history.

After the arraingment the orange lowlife motherfucker had to change his Depends because he soiled them in that jail.

Now, gaslight harder! If you just repeat your conspiracies over and over, someone outside of your cult might believe them! Really they will! You just have to have absolute faith in TheParty and DearLeader. They know what's best for you, and they'll tell you what to do.

Is this you?
7c6xg44li9921.jpg

You’re a little slow on the uptake, Patty.

But thanks for finally absorbing what I’ve been saying for quite some time.

The sad news for y’all is that Trump still won’t win in 2024.

But that’ll make your inner Hillbot do cartwheels in girlish glee, so something to look forward to. :)

How's that bath salts hangover comin' along, Professor West?

Oh dear God.

The Poster you are talking to used to be a dumbass leftist.
(Sawry former left wing leftist)

Another former Democrat, Billiejeens?

There seem to be an awful lot of us.

A lot more than the commies would like to admit.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

The OP offers no evidence that the trials won't begin before the elections. He has opinions by right-wingers from the Daily Caller and no facts.

We told ya so. ;)

the judge in Atlanta wants to start at the end of October now. Judges don't seem to like****

Forum List

Back