Trump trials won't even begin before 2024 election, yet another Dem fail

The OP offers no evidence that the trials won't begin before the elections. He has opinions by right-wingers from the Daily Caller and no facts.

Thanks super conservative based MAGA commentator!

I want you to know, with all due sincerity: All of us Trump Republican America lovers take your opinion super seriously around here.

Not me.
Never voted for a Democrat Politician in my life.
1 vote one time for an incumbent Democrat Sherrif.
And that was hard to do.

Man, that Republican running for Sherriff must have been undercover Antifa haha

Not me.
Never voted for a Democrat Politician in my life.
1 vote one time for an incumbent Democrat Sherrif.
And that was hard to do.
There were a couple local, and I emphasize LOCAL Democrats I voted for, and that's because:
1. This guy was the last Democrat I really liked. Mayor Jim Griffin
2. Erie County DA Frank Sedita III. I knew about his reputation.
3. Mayor Byron Brown (Last city election I voted). India Walton is a far Left Communist kook.
Other than that, the rest of it is all a shitshow.

F4fkgwXagAAfXq7.jpg

Trump deliberately put a puss on for that mugshot so he could turn around & market his ugly mug on a t-shirt to the dumb fucks who will plunk down money for the biggest huckster in history.

After the arraingment the orange lowlife motherfucker had to change his Depends because he soiled them in that jail.
Is this rending of garments or gnashing of teeth? It's so hard to tell these days. :funnyface:

Welp. I guess it's all for naught.

And the Dems really, truly thought they had him this time.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

I hate to say we told ya so....but...well....

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

Now on to 2024, happy MAGA warriors.
The Demos want to smear Trump and create doubts with the voters.
The will be talking about how shouldn't vote for him because he is going to prison.

And the NOW involves ninety-one (91) charges spread across four (4) jurisdictions on both the Federal and State level.
Your credibility is shot, Son.

Get a thousand.

Get a million!

If you couldn't convince anyone with the first 10...no amount will change their minds.

Americans have accurately identified this as a political prosecution.

Now you're only making Trump stronger.

If there is one thing Americans love, it's a persecuted underdog.

Your credibility is shot, Son.

Get a thousand.

Get a million!

If you couldn't convince anyone with the first 10...no amount will change their minds.

Americans have accurately identified this as a political prosecution.

Now you're only making Trump stronger.

If there is one thing Americans love, it's a persecuted underdog.
Irrelevant... oh, and, your traitorous sociopathic orange-tinted man-baby is not being PERsecuted... merely PROsecuted. :laughing0301:

Irrelevant... oh, and, your traitorous sociopathic orange-tinted man-baby is not being PERsecuted... merely PROsecuted. :laughing0301:
Those Americans not suffering from acute TDS see it for what it is.

Persecution.

You are failing to convince because you have zero credibility.

Less than zero....

Fake collusion.

Fake impeachments.

Fake investigations.

Fake Kavanaugh persecution.

Nancy Pelosi tearing Trump's State of the Union Speech.

Fake J6 Kangaroo Court.

Unabashed media bias.

You're the dipshits who cried wolf again and again and again...and now nobody believes you anymore.

It's over. You lost. Again.

You see it too...that's why you're so manic.

Last edited:
The OP offers no evidence that the trials won't begin before the elections. He has opinions by right-wingers from the Daily Caller and no facts.
The OP’s a delusional conservative Hillbot, but the info. is correct.

These cases won’t happen until AFTER Trump loses in 2024.

And most, if not all, will quietly go away once that loss happens.

The courts will decide the schedule.

And, frankly, judges arn't going to be terribly keen on delaying a trial until the possibility exists that Rump can pardon himself.

The trials will be long-over by November 2024.

Judges are already hinting that they are not going to be sympathetic to the Volumes of Material argument.

Trump's lawyers are just going to have to read and analyze more quickly than they'd like to... it's what they get paid for.

Even when they're getting paid out of Campaign Funds that are supposed to be used for campaigning.

Wouldn't be the first time that the Orange-Tinted Con-Man fleeced a bunch of rubes into paying the freight for his mistakes. :cool:
I doubt they will be started by Election Day. As it should be. The election should have no influence on the verdict.

The OP’s a delusional conservative Hillbot, but the info. is correct.

These cases won’t happen until AFTER Trump loses in 2024.

And most, if not all, will quietly go away once that loss happens.
The panic stricken and plaintive cry of another tortured soul .I wonder what percentage of you will suddenly become huge self harmers, or better still , move to acts of public kindness -- suicide ? After your obsession is shattered .rofl .

Welp. I guess it's all for naught.

And the Dems really, truly thought they had him this time.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

I hate to say we told ya so....but...well....

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

Now on to 2024, happy MAGA warriors.
It was never designed to start before the election…the demafasict only bright the charges to interfere in the election

Forum List

Back