Trump too good for Camp David

The Obama girls loved Camp David

Lord Barron is afraid to break a nail

Meanwhile...petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama hated the facility.

TrainingWheels.jpg

The Obama girls loved Camp David

Lord Barron is afraid to break a nail

Meanwhile...petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama hated the facility.

TrainingWheels.jpg
yeah I don't think Obama saw much to it, either.

But again, the Trumpbots who howled like they were being burned won't say a word about their Champion's travel bills that dwarf Obama's.

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

That it looks "rustic" is one side of the coin, or the visible side of the moon, so to speak.

The flipside is that if he uses Mar-a-Lago, he gets paid for it, just like when heads of state use Trump hotels.

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

That it looks "rustic" is one side of the coin, or the visible side of the moon, so to speak.

The flipside is that if he uses Mar-a-Lago, he gets paid for it, just like when heads of state use Trump hotels.

Your point being?

From pictures of Camp David that I've seen it looks like a great place. A little bit of everything.

Obama didn't care for it and maybe Trump doesn't either.
Obama went to Camp David 38 times. So much for your fairytale that he didn't like it

WOW! Fewer than FIVE TIMES A YEAR! Keep up the work, you're amusing.

I couldn't agree more.

Obama didn't care for Camp David and maybe Trump doesn't either.

Its a beautiful place with loads to do even if you just want to walk the trails.

Let trump go there even once to see what he thinks. He never bothered, he wants to show off his Florida place. Now the city of Palm Beach and Palm Beach county are asking for repayment of their expenses. The costs continue to skyrocket

You would do the exact same thing.

Your point being?

His point is Trump gets paid for using his own house which a load of horseshit.

For all this dumbass knows Trump pays every time he flies to Florida. Hell he'd use his own jet if the SS would let him.

'Too Good For Camp David'?

Yeah, why couldn't the Obama's just stay at Camp David instead of going to Hawaii 'all the time'? :p
Why couldn't Trump stay at Camp David instead of going to Florida?

Simple, President Donald Trump owns his own home in Florida with a magnificent golf course.
Then why is Darling Donald's travel bill so damn high? LOL

Trump has spent 25 percent of his presidency in Florida and his travel expenses will cost taxpayers millions

Yeah, why couldn't the Obama's just stay at Camp David instead of going to Hawaii 'all the time'? :p

Simple, President Donald Trump owns his own home in Florida with a magnificent golf course.
Obama owned a home in Hawaii, but all you did was bitch and moan every time he went there.

Obama owned a home in Hawaii, but all you did was bitch and moan every time he went there.
I just hoped he'd decide it was so nice that he'd stay there. (-:

I thought republicans wanted to reduce expenses, balance our budget?
I am not a Republican, but that is my goal / hope.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I am not defending Trump for wasting tax dollars. I am simply laughing at and making fun of snowflakes who never gave a damn when Obama was doing it and defended Obama doing so ... suddenly giving a damn and hypocritically attacking Trump for doing the same thing.

They're just embarrassing the hell out of themselves.

:p

How many times did Obama go to Hawaii, dickwad? Maybe once a year?

How much did the entire visit cost? Renting of a multi-million dollar estate, transportation for all the security, transport planes, two "Air Force One's" hotel rooms for hundreds of security, staff, closing of beaches, advance teams starting out a year ahead. Then there was all the friends and family of the Obama's visiting the South of France as President Obama thumbed his nose at the President of France as they refused dinner with them. The luxury vacations in South Africa for all the Obama family, Rio de Janeiro. Then the renting of multi-million dollar estates at Martha's Vineyard along with all the advance preparation, communications and on, and on, and on.

The Trump haters here included ONLY the cost of Air Force One travel time of about $211,000 per hour when they are stating the cost of petulant former President Obama. NONE of these other costs are included.

Guess what haters, as President Obama once said...YOU LOST!

Last edited:
I thought republicans wanted to reduce expenses, balance our budget?
I am not a Republican, but that is my goal / hope.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I am not defending Trump for wasting tax dollars. I am simply laughing at and making fun of snowflakes who never gave a damn when Obama was doing it and defended Obama doing so ... suddenly giving a damn and hypocritically attacking Trump for doing the same thing.

:p
Lets not forget that it works just the other way around. You attacked Obama for everything and anything, and now defend every single lie that Trump tells. If Obama had done 1/4 of the things that Trump has, you would be demanding his resignation

How many times did Obama go to Hawaii, dickwad? Maybe once a year?

How much did the entire visit cost? Renting of a multi-million dollar estate, transportation for all the security, transport planes, two "Air Force One's" hotel rooms for hundreds of security, staff, closing of beaches, advance teams starting out a year ahead. Then there was all the friends and family of the Obama's visiting the South of France as President Obama thumbed his nose at the President of France as they refused dinner with them. The luxury vacations in South Africa for all the Obama family, Rio de Janeiro. Then the renting of multi-million dollar estates at Martha's Vineyard along with all the advance preparation, communications and on, and on, and on.

The Trump haters here included ONLY the cost of Air Force One travel time of about $75,000 per hour when they are stating the cost of petulant former President Obama. NONE of these other costs are included.

Guess what haters, as President Obama once said...YOU LOST!
Just the cost alone of securing Trump towers, will cost us $180 million a year. How does that compare to Obama?

Lets not forget that it works just the other way around. You attacked Obama for everything and anything, and now defend every single lie that Trump tells.
you've already been busted for LYING...er, exaggerating...once already today, let's not go for 2, shall we.

I have NOT attacked Obama for everything (the phrase is 'Anything and everything, by the way) - just all of his policy failures, aiding and abetting terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, violations of both Constitution and Law, blame-shifting, instances of MASSIVE award-winning lying, ... Not for Everything.

Just the cost alone of securing Trump towers, will cost us $180 million a year. How does that compare to Obama?

My dear snowflake, 'elections have consequences'. Perhaps next time Democrats will not abandon the Middle Class, be exposed as racists / sexists / homophobes / anti-Semites, and / or run THE worst candidate in US history...and perhaps win.

Forum List

Back