Trump too good for Camp David

'Too Good For Camp David'?

Yeah, why couldn't the Obama's just stay at Camp David instead of going to Hawaii 'all the time'? :p

Obama did both

Trump is not manly enough to enjoy Camp David. Reagan loved it...but guys like Reagan and Obama are real men
Vacationing in Maryland? Sounds like something Chevy chase would think up… Maryland would be a shitty place to vacation I guarantee you...

Beautiful beaches, Great Sailing, Great fishing
All you can eat crabs and Natty Boh
:lmao:
If I want to see beaches i am not going to go to Maryland, if I want to go fishing I'm not gonna go to Maryland, I want to do some boating I'm not going to go to Maryland.
Going to Maryland is not getting away from anywhere… You can't spit without spitting on somebody.

Don't worry about it… It's the president prerogative where he wants to go for his downtime. Like I said Maryland is a good place to take a shit

:lmao:
Progressive control freaks are out today...

The joke of the day - calling anywhere in Maryland "rustic" it's like Calling Central Park wilderness…

No one dreams of going to camp David in Maryland as a dream vacation… Like I said it's a good place to take a shit

Trump's travel bill will make Obama look conservative, that's just a given. And the trumpbots who acted like they were giving fcuking birth over Obama's bills will be ..... nowhere to be found.

But seriously. Camp David is a nice place to hang out, play in the snow or read a book and have a swim. Not exactly Trump sidelines. But it can still be useful as a place to have large scale negotiations with foreign/congressional leaders over several days.

Trump's travel bill will make Obama look conservative, that's just a given. And the trumpbots who acted like they were giving fcuking birth over Obama's bills will be ..... nowhere to be found.

But seriously. Camp David is a nice place to hang out, play in the snow or read a book and have a swim. Not exactly Trump sidelines. But it can still be useful as a place to have large scale negotiations with foreign/congressional leaders over several days.
Might as will stay home than go to camp David in Maryland… Like I said Maryland is good place to take a shit

Camp David has archery, skeet shooting, swimming, tennis, Basketball

A 10 year old like Baron would love the great outdoors and Daddy can teach him how to shoot and maybe make a campfire

Why are you avoiding answering this question? You claimed you did not say this and I copied and pasted from your own post. Care to try again?

You said this about Donald Trump then denied having said it. "I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory."

Why deny the truth and why not answer?
Are you consuming drugs and alcohol tonight?

What does that have to do with what I posted?

When do you admit you lied? Do you deny that you made this statement...and then claimed you said no such thing.

"I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory."

Camp David has archery, skeet shooting, swimming, tennis, Basketball

A 10 year old like Baron would love the great outdoors and Daddy can teach him how to shoot and maybe make a campfire

Why are you avoiding answering this question? You claimed you did not say this and I copied and pasted from your own post. Care to try again?

You said this about Donald Trump then denied having said it. "I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory."

Why deny the truth and why not answer?
Are you consuming drugs and alcohol tonight?

What does that have to do with what I posted?

When do you admit you lied? Do you deny that you made this statement...and then claimed you said no such thing.

"I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory."

Show me the post moron

In fairness, all the Presidents that used Camp David were genuine Presidents. Trump is a poser, a so-called President and not a real one.
why does MSM call him Mr. President then?
They are trying to be respectful and they probably accept him as their President. I am under no such obligation. I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory.
You still think Russia rigged the election? The why did Hillary won the popular vote? Maybe Hillary was giving Putin Monica Lewinsky's prior to the election.
She did brag about going into his private "inner sanctum". (love nest) Maybe that's why she signed off on a deal that gave Russia control of 20% of the US strategic uranium reserves while she was playing Secretary of State.

But on the bright side, she probably gave Putin chlamydia, HPV and herpes along with the US uranium reserves.

Forum List

Back