Trump told his ATTY to FIRE MUELLER, now lies about it. Also asking witness what they told Mueller!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
MC GAHAN was told to FIRE MUELLER which we all knew about a couple of weeks ago. TRUMP SAYS HE NEVER TOLD HIM THAT! I don't believe a trained lawyer, even one that SUCKS, would get that little directive WRONG. Do you? Of course he didn't though he himself threatened to quit at the time.

By now I am more than sure MCGAHAN, Trump's lawyer has told his top (only?) client that anyone who talks to Mueller is NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS what questions were asked or what they told Mueller in response. It is a big fat fucking no no!!

Trump has asked witnesses what Mueller asked and what they responded. No matter how much ANY PERSON would want to know, it is not ALLOWED. Even I know that!

Trump is also claiming he never told MC GAHAN to 'get rid of Mueller' (that's obstruction of justice). I'm pretty fucking sure even the janitor, or a secretary but especially HIS LAWYER would remember if Trump told them to fire Mueller. Wouldn't you?

Trump Spoke to Witnesses About Matters They Discussed With Special Counsel

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MAGGIE HABERMANMARCH 7, 2018

Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
  • a New York Times article in January. The article said Mr. McGahn told investigators that the president once asked him to fire the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III. Mr. McGahn never released a statement and later had to remind the president that he had indeed asked Mr. McGahn to see that Mr. Mueller was dismissed, the people said.

In the other episode, Mr. Trump asked his former chief of staff, Reince Priebus, how his interview had gone with the special counsel’s investigators and whether they had been “nice,” according to two people familiar with the discussion.

The episodes demonstrate that even as the special counsel investigation appears to be intensifying, the president has ignored his lawyers’ advice to avoid doing anything publicly or privately that could create the appearance of interfering with it...

MC GAHAN was told to FIRE MUELLER which we all knew about a couple of weeks ago. NOW TRUMP SAYS HE NEVER TOLD HIM THAT! I don't believe a trained lawyer, even one that SUCKS, would get that little directive WRONG. Do you? Of course he didn't and threatened to quit at the time.

(I'm pretty fucking sure even the janitor, or a secretary would intuitively understand this).

Also, by now I am more than sure MCGAHAN, Trump's lawyer has told his top (only?) client that anyone who talks to Mueller is NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS what questions were asked or what they told Mueller in response. It is a big fat fucking no no!! Trump has asked witnesses what Mueller asked and what they responded. No matter how much ANY PERSON would want to know, it is not ALLOWED. Even I know that!

PS I'm holding my breath for the first 'suicide'. I have a couple of folks in mind who might not hold up. Stay tuned.

• a New York Times article in January. The article said Mr. McGahn told investigators that the president once asked him to fire the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III. Mr. McGahn never released a statement and later had to remind the president that he had indeed asked Mr. McGahn to see that Mr. Mueller was dismissed, the people said.

In the other episode, Mr. Trump asked his former chief of staff, Reince Priebus, how his interview had gone with the special counsel’s investigators and whether they had been “nice,” according to two people familiar with the discussion.

The episodes demonstrate that even as the special counsel investigation appears to be intensifying, the president has ignored his lawyers’ advice to avoid doing anything publicly or privately that could create the appearance of interfering with it...

Last edited:
Trump’s an idiot. His attorneys are going to have their hands full, if they don’t quit.

Such an idiot.

FPPCQ5K.jpg

one must wonder how "Trumps lawyer" can fire anyone?

That was the OBVIOUS question. But I have to assume the dumbass either wanted McGahan to fire Sessions first or just STILL DOESN'T GET IT!! And equally absurd, McGahan can't FIRE SESSIONS either!

You know with Trumps 'great brain', he should have remembered he's been told this--HOW MANY TIMES? (A potted plant in the Oval Office understands these rules now).

The OP's source is the NYT.

Nevermind, I thought it was worth reading.

OP, you really gotta check your sources. Using a liberal rag as a source doesn't do much for your credibility.

You act like this is news:

Trump Tried to Fire Mueller. So What?

This is old from January. A sitting president can't be indicted.

Yawn.

Last edited:
MC GAHAN was told to FIRE MUELLER which we all knew about a couple of weeks ago. NOW TRUMP SAYS HE NEVER TOLD HIM THAT! I don't believe a trained lawyer, even one that SUCKS, would get that little directive WRONG. Do you? Of course he didn't and threatened to quit at the time.

(I'm pretty fucking sure even the janitor, or a secretary would intuitively understand this).

Also, by now I am more than sure MCGAHAN, Trump's lawyer has told his top (only?) client that anyone who talks to Mueller is NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS what questions were asked or what they told Mueller in response. It is a big fat fucking no no!! Trump has asked witnesses what Mueller asked and what they responded. No matter how much ANY PERSON would want to know, it is not ALLOWED. Even I know that!

PS I'm holding my breath for the first 'suicide'. I have a couple of folks in mind who might not hold up. Stay tuned.

He told his attorney to fire someone? Can an attorney fire anyone?

image-16-jim-carrey-50th-birthday-604638636.jpg

You dumb fucking ignorant parrot.

That was the OBVIOUS question. But I have to assume the dumbass either wanted McGahan to fire Sessions first or just STILL DOESN'T GET IT!! And equally absurd, McGahan can't FIRE SESSIONS either!

You know with Trumps 'great brain', he should have remembered he's been told this--HOW MANY TIMES? (A potted plant in the Oval Office understands these rules now).
So, just another made up story by imbeciles such as yourself. Got it.

The funny thing about a pathetic loser like yourself is as you keep insisting Trump is so dumb, it never occurs to you fucking losers that he and putin devised a way to get the white house right from under the nose of your half black skinny marxist messiah and your fat kuuuunt in a pants suit, all while that skinny half black marxist had control of the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security and the NSA.

Your so fucking stupid that my farts would not waste time with you. You pathetic moron. I would literally kill myself if I were you. As it is, I am going to take another ceremonious smelly piss on a liberals grave today and hope it is your mother's.

Does the evidence for this latest bombshell come from the Seychelles Islands or the jailed Russian hooker?

when bitching in one thread about this topic isn't enough...

So, just another made up story by imbeciles such as yourself. Got it.

This story is EVERYWHERE--well maybe except on Fox News!

You guys really are pathetic. It's astonishing.

they'll fix it. shit happens. one time my signal on my phone that i was using for a hotspot went out and i kept hitting "reply" on the forum waiting for the page to refresh and it never would. by the time it did refresh it posted like 12 replies instead of one. it wasnt on this forum it was on a motorcycle forum. the mods had a good time deleting all those replies lol

Forum List

Back