Trump to Veto Defense Auth. Act Unless Sec230 is Killed

Just another Trumpyhissyfit. I say let him veto it, and let's see how many Banana Republicans he really has.

What an embarrassment that Bunch is.

You don't even understand the issue, foreigner. Why should big tech be shielded from liability in a bill that provides for defense?

That's just just giving shithead foreigners like the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians a "back door" to wage cyber-warfare against the US.

I'm sure glad people like you aren't in charge of protecting and defending this country, we'd be in a world of shit.

Sure thing Zippy, Trumpybear had another Hissyfit and wants to sue twitter for the things Americans are saying about his worthless ass.....

He's such an Angry Trumpybear.

I'm gonna miss him when he's gone.

You won't have the chance to miss him because in reality, he'll never really go away. Donald J. Trump will continue to inhabit that vast empty space between your two ears, probably for the rest of your miserable life.

You done got mindfucked by that magnificent orange SOB and he owns you.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Just another Trumpyhissyfit. I say let him veto it, and let's see how many Banana Republicans he really has.

You don't even understand the issue, foreigner. Why should big tech be shielded from liability in a bill that provides for defense?

That's just just giving shithead foreigners like the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians a "back door" to wage cyber-warfare against the US.

I'm sure glad people like you aren't in charge of protecting and defending this country, we'd be in a world of shit.

Sure thing Zippy, Trumpybear had another Hissyfit and wants to sue twitter for the things Americans are saying about his worthless ass.....

You won't have the chance to miss him because in reality, he'll never really go away. Donald J. Trump will continue to inhabit that vast empty space between your two ears, probably for the rest of your miserable life.

Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans will forever and always be seen as greats symbols of the corruption.

Corrupt politicians will worship him.

Money grubbing whores on the streets will cum at the mere mention of his name......

Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans will forever and always be seen as greats symbols of the corruption.

Money grubbing whores on the streets will cum at the mere mention of his name......

See? I told you. You've been mindfucked by Donald J. Trump. He done scribbled dick pictures all over the inside of your cranium with a Magic Marker.

Effing doofus. :auiqs.jpg:

Vengeance is mine said the little man, if one could call him a man. More like an little child crybaby.
This from an agenda that has 90 pound women beating up and killing 200 pound buffed men in TV and Movies. And when the truth happens in real life and a man counters an attack, the cries of hitting a woman comes to screams. The Asians are going to phuk the shit out of these broads who are still in shape and beat the shit out of the "strong" ones when they are the dominant race.

A veto override in the waning days of President Trump's administration would be rather embarrassing.
No, it would mean that Trump fought for what was right for America till the very very end------against the swamp politicians trying to enslave us.

See? I told you. You've been mindfucked by Donald J. Trump. He done scribbled dick pictures all over the inside of your cranium with a Magic Marker.

Zippy, that's been the score with Don the Con since the 80's.

A veto override in the waning days of President Trump's administration would be rather embarrassing.
No, it would mean that Trump fought for what was right for America till the very very end------against the swamp politicians trying to enslave us.

Not sure I've ever seen "Numero Uno" euphemized as "what was right" before.
Never know what tomfoolery will spew on these pages on a given day.

Are they heading to Alabama?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Nothing says "I own you" like LOSING by seven million votes.

Definitely should veto it. When Big Tech as well the media starts deciding who has a voice in this country and who doesn't, that's censorship. That makes them just as much of an enemy to the American people, just as any foreign entity. I would go so far as to call what they're doing "digital terrorism." By the definition of "terrorism", intimidation is used against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

That's what they're doing, isn't it? Veto away, President Trump.
Yeah let’s get rid of 230. Then USMB can be sued for all of the calls for violence from its far-right members, like you.

All because #DiaperDon can’t take the heat on Twitter

not sure how this is related to each other but for far too long we've been putting add ons to bills simply to force them through.

S230 needs to go and social media needs new rules but not sure I like it done this way.

Trump walked into the hornet nest in DC government and wasn't prepared to exterminate it. In the end that's how Xi stole the election: more people in our government loyal to Xi than to America

Nobody stole it. Trump frittered it away. The problem was that Trump didn’t want to exterminate the nest. He wanted control of it. That is why he lost my support. There was no one to vote for this year.

not sure how this is related to each other but for far too long we've been putting add ons to bills simply to force them through.

S230 needs to go and social media needs new rules but not sure I like it done this way.

Trump walked into the hornet nest in DC government and wasn't prepared to exterminate it. In the end that's how Xi stole the election: more people in our government loyal to Xi than to America
When do trash men come to the white house?

Frank, get your head out of you ass. I hope you are not as dumb as all of your posts suggest.

Forum List

Back