Trump to Social Security: Drop Dead

Read the "fixes" to see how to extend SS well into the future. Its a matter of "how" to save SS, not "if" it can be saved.

How Warren Buffett Thinks We Should Fix Social Security | The Motley Fool

https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/planning-to-retire/2014/11/14/5-potential-social-security-fixes

I'm not at all interested in ideas about how to "fix" something that should never have been established in the first place.
Read this post boys and girls. This is what conservatives truly think of social security. Don’t ever buy into their bullshit that they support or even want to “fix” social security. They want it destroyed.

Shhhhh don't tell my wife. She's been drawing her Social Security as the result of her brain injury (cardiac arrest) for 12 years now. We rely pretty heavily on her disbursment.

That said, this is the difference between me and fucking socislist leftardz like you. I have to ability to look at the situation and the organization and call it for the ponzi scheme that it isn. . . Even if the correction of that fact might negatively affect my own situation personally.
No, you’re a friggin Trumptard hypocrite who takes money from a government program that you despise and don’t have the courage of your convictions to reject. Funny how in the post I quoted you wrote that SS should never have been established. But here you are in the above post admitting you rely on it. Apparently, you, as well as millions of others, rely on it just to get by when faced with unforeseen medical issues. You would think that someone whose name is Chuz Life would appreciate a government program that enhances one’s quality of life by aiding them financially because of disabilities or severe medical conditions that prevent them from working. SS is not a ponzi scheme and if your ilk were not so hell bent on destroying and undermining SS, it would be in far better shape for further generations who may face the same unfortunate set of circumstances that you do.

Last edited:
Read the "fixes" to see how to extend SS well into the future. Its a matter of "how" to save SS, not "if" it can be saved.

https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/planning-to-retire/2014/11/14/5-potential-social-security-fixes

I'm not at all interested in ideas about how to "fix" something that should never have been established in the first place.
Read this post boys and girls. This is what conservatives truly think of social security. Don’t ever buy into their bullshit that they support or even want to “fix” social security. They want it destroyed.

Shhhhh don't tell my wife. She's been drawing her Social Security as the result of her brain injury (cardiac arrest) for 12 years now. We rely pretty heavily on her disbursment.

That said, this is the difference between me and fucking socislist leftardz like you. I have to ability to look at the situation and the organization and call it for the ponzi scheme that it isn. . . Even if the correction of that fact might negatively affect my own situation personally.

How old is she? She is is probably on disability, not social security.

She was only 43 when she had her cardiac arrest. She draws SSDI benefits and she has easily drawn out more than she ever paid in. No biggie though. . . They just give us dome more of KYZRs money.
SSDI does not come from the SS funds, but your regular income taxes. Have a nice day!

No, you’re a friggin Trumptard hypocrite who takes money from a government program that you despise and don’t have the courage of your convictions to reject. Funny how in the post I quoted you wrote that SS should never have been established. But here you are in the above post admitting you rely on it. Apparently, you, as well as millions of others, rely on it just to get by when faced with unforeseen medical issues. You would think that someone whose name is Chuz Life would appreciate a government program that enhances one’s quality of life by aiding them financially because of disabilities or severe medical conditions that prevent them from working. SS is not a ponzi scheme and if your ilk were not so hell bent on destroying and undermining SS, it would be in far better shape for further generations who may face the same unfortunate set of circumstances that you do.

Excuse me wack job leftist. There is nothing wrong with taking your money you and your employer were forced to pay into.

Talking about it shows trump's intentions. Trump bashes himself actually. Kinda stupid on his part but then he's not that bright in many ways I've come to see.
It doesn't show squat. Maybe I should have also mentioned that one of the methodologies of the Trump bashing phenomeneon, is to spout off some bullshit about Trump, while concealing it in some complicated language, to prevent the average reader from seeing how bullshit it is.

Not a very good scam. Everyone knows that Social Security & Medicare are the 3rd rails of politics. Old people vote in droves. NOBODY (of any political party) is going to touch Social Security or Medicare.

Democrats constantly looking for a negative weight they can hang on Trump, try everything and anything. Ho hum. Yawn*****

Talking about it shows trump's intentions. Trump bashes himself actually. Kinda stupid on his part but then he's not that bright in many ways I've come to see.
It doesn't show squat. Maybe I should have also mentioned that one of the methodologies of the Trump bashing phenomeneon, is to spout off some bullshit about Trump, while concealing it in some complicated language, to prevent the average reader from seeing how bullshit it is.

Not a very good scam. Everyone knows that Social Security & Medicare are the 3rd rails of politics. Old people vote in droves. NOBODY (of any political party) is going to touch Social Security or Medicare.

Democrats constantly looking for a negative weight they can hang on Trump, try everything and anything. Ho hum. Yawn*****
Gutting programs for ordinary folks is what republicans do.

Don't have to look too far for a negative weight to put on trump the way he's mishandled this pandemic.

Last edited:

She was only 43 when she had her cardiac arrest. She draws SSDI benefits and she has easily drawn out more than she ever paid in. No biggie though. . . They just give us dome more of KYZRs money.
SSDI does not come from the SS funds, but your regular income taxes. Have a nice day!

Newsflash for you leftard. They both (ssi and ssdi) come from the same fucking mandated payroll taxes.

Excuse me wack job leftist. There is nothing wrong with taking your money you and your employer were forced to pay into.

My sentiments, exactly.

Gutting programs for ordinary folks is what republicans do.
You started off talking about Trump's intentions. Now you're dodging that, by shifting over to talking about "Republicans", but you don't post WHICH Republicans, how many of them, or WHAT they are saying. Instead you just plop a link in here, which itself talks in generalities, and one has to go into it's sub-links, or sub-sub-links.

If you want to respond negatively to my posts, and be taken seriously, you're going to have to post some facts. YOU post them, with proper names, and what they say, and not buried deep inside of links, that people have to work at, and spend time, to find the information, that it looks like you're hiding.

Newsflash for you leftard. They both (ssi and ssdi) come from the same fucking mandated payroll taxes.

No, they do not.
Learn to read.

Nope. Learn to read please.

Forum List

Back