Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Great news? Have you lost your mind?

You don't think that its smart for the Republicans to jump in early to battle Sleepy Joe?

The Republicans need to avoid Trump and look for a candidate who is intelligent and decent.
Trump OWNS the Republican Party.
“Republicans” need to start a new party..they can call it something real fitting like ....The Nutless Pussy Party

Trump won't run again.. He just wants your money to pay his legal fees and foreign bank loans. The Republicans hate him.

Yeah, right.................you fascists are scared shitless of Trump and you know it.

Scared of Trump? NO.. Scared for you.. Trump is all about revenge.. Its like his favorite pastime.. and he is fixing to take his base to the cleaners.

Trump is out of power, and why would he want to "Take revenge" on those who supported him, even if he could?

Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Great news! I hope they pack in real tight. That'll be just in time for the next COVID-19 surge.

It will cause the next surge. Just like trump's rallies did last year.

You don't think that its smart for the Republicans to jump in early to battle Sleepy Joe?

The Republicans need to avoid Trump and look for a candidate who is intelligent and decent.
“Republicans” need to start a new party..they can call it something real fitting like ....The Nutless Pussy Party

Trump won't run again.. He just wants your money to pay his legal fees and foreign bank loans. The Republicans hate him.

Yeah, right.................you fascists are scared shitless of Trump and you know it.
Trump is a buffoon. A fool. A failure. Wake the fuck UP!

Yes he did some good things as all potus' do, but he did far more bad things. The mere fact that he surrounded himself with establishment assholes should make you realize he's a dunce and a fraud.

I voted for him the first time hoping he really was for the people and against the establishment. I was wrong. Why can't you admit you were wrong too?

It isn't about Trump himself, its about the millions of little Trumpsters. If the Republican Party were to turn its back on this constituency, and nominate Mitt or Jeb or General Powell in 2024, how do you think they would fare against Sleepy Joe after telling this group to "F off"?
Again, there will never be another "Free and Fair" election in the United States. Americans have YET to understand that the die has been cast. The Fascist Democrats have figured out how to rig an election by "mail-in" voting . No doubt, the next step will be "on-line voting"..........

Until republicans learn to "fight fire with fire" - they will not win again.

Scared of Trump? NO.. Scared for you.. Trump is all about revenge.. Its like his favorite pastime.. and he is fixing to take his base to the cleaners.

You SHOULD be afraid of Americans. Sooner or later we will wake the hell up. When we do, you had better look for another country to screw up.

The Establishment Republicans may hate the Trumpster, but they don't have anyone who can keep it respectable against the radical Bidenists without the help of the millions of Little Trumpsters.

And that is their problem. Without the help of the Big Trumpster, they not only get schlonged in 2024, they look foolish and impotent. And their egos can't stand that.

If the Establishment Republicans could put up Romney or Kasich or one of the Bushes, and finish a respectable 2nd place, of course they would do it.

If Trump runs again, he'll LOSE in a landslide and the Democrats will get more Congressman, Senators and Governors..

Maybe.

But it is a certain that that it will be worse if the Republicans nominate General Powell or Mitt Romney or another ultramoderate alternative.

And in the latter situation, it will be the establishment that looks silly. They won't be able to blame millions of little Trumpsters.

You all have weakened the Republican party by 35%.

Before the millions of Little Trumpsters entered the GOP, they were getting schlonged every 4 years by leftards. Look what happened to Romney and McCain. The Establishment Republicans were proven losers, even if they could "keep it respectable".

Bush jr did hurt the Republican party with his idiot wars.. Did you vote for him?

The Bush Family are big supporters of Sleepy Joe, you know.

Over Trump? Of course. What would you expect?

Trump was a pariah his whole life.. He doesn't have any manly character traits.. Like integrity, impulse control, manners, wisdom, honesty, sportsmanship.. He doesn't fit in with ANY past presidents.
You sound ignorant...Just admit it; Trump hurts your feelings with his demeanor so you apply labels that don’t fit but make you feel better...right?
”Pariahs” don’t build billion dollar business empires or become President Of The United States Of America.

Yes he did some good things as all potus' do, but he did far more bad things. The mere fact that he surrounded himself with establishment assholes should make you realize he's a dunce and a fraud.

I voted for him the first time hoping he really was for the people and against the establishment. I was wrong. Why can't you admit you were wrong too?

People (like you) thought you were getting another George Bush. Trump is/was a businessman. Not a Belt-way ass-sitter. Look what we have now. Another worthless piece of shit ass-sitter In Biden.

Admit I was wrong? You have to be kidding ! We go from one worthless ass-sitter to another. Trump just happened to be in the middle of the two. Washington DC has NEVER tolerated an "outsider" like Trump and they never will. Hell, as many "republicans" wanted his ass out of office as the fascist democrats did and it has been proven that they actively worked with those idiots on the other side of the aisle to get him gone. Screw the American people and what they want.

I suggest it is YOU that need to wake up and realize that YOU and I have been bamboozled by the left..........

It isn't about Trump himself, its about the millions of little Trumpsters. If the Republican Party were to turn its back on this constituency, and nominate Mitt or Jeb or General Powell in 2024, how do you think they would fare against Sleepy Joe after telling this group to "F off"?
Again, there will never be another "Free and Fair" election in the United States. Americans have YET to understand that the die has been cast. The Fascist Democrats have figured out how to rig an election by "mail-in" voting . No doubt, the next step will be "on-line voting"..........

Then don't vote.

Then don't vote.

Why do you want to suppress the vote of 75 million little Trumpsters?

I thought we should be encouraging people to vote.

People (like you) thought you were getting another George Bush. Trump is/was a businessman. Not a Belt-way ass-sitter. Look what we have now. Another worthless piece of shit ass-sitter In Biden.

Admit I was wrong? You have to be kidding ! We go from one worthless ass-sitter to another. Trump just happened to be in the middle of the two. Washington DC has NEVER tolerated an "outsider" like Trump and they never will. Hell, as many "republicans" wanted his ass out of office as the fascist democrats did and it has been proven that they actively worked with those idiots on the other side of the aisle to get him gone. Screw the American people and what they want.

I suggest it is YOU that need to wake up and realize that YOU and I have been bamboozled by the left..........

Trump is NOT a businessman.. He's just a promoter who ran a mom and pop shop. He never did due dilligence, got bored easily and cheated investors, vendors, employees and contractors. Why do you think he bankrupt so many businesses before he settled on brand promotion?

Trump doesn't want to be president. He sabotaged his reelection.. He wants your money.

”Pariahs” don’t build billion dollar business empires or become President Of The United States Of America.

No, they start life with a $14 million "loan" from the old man and then proceed to screw their suppliers and build an "empire" based on debt and lies.

Trump is NOT a businessman.. He's just a promoter who ran a mom and pop shop. He never did due dilligence, got bored easily and cheated investors, vendors, employees and contractors. Why do you think he bankrupt so many businesses before he settled on brand promotion?

Trump doesn't want to be president. He sabotaged his reelection.. He wants your money.
Again, you sound super ignorant.
People who aren’t businessmen don’t build billion dollar business empires.

There

There is NO proof of fraud.. Just Trump's insane lies.. You want a dictator?

No, they start life with a $14 million "loan" from the old man and then proceed to screw their suppliers and build an "empire" based on debt and lies.
If someone “stupid” can turn a few million into billions...why don’t all millionaires become billionaires?

Again, you sound super ignorant.
People who aren’t businessmen don’t build billion dollar business empires.

Trump's father bailed him out repeatedly.. and when he died, Trump cheated his siblings out of the estate.. Trump isn't worth billions.. He OWES a billion to foreign banks because US banks won't touch him.

Then don't vote.

Why do you want to suppress the vote of 75 million little Trumpsters?

I thought we should be encouraging people to vote.
The only one suppressing them is Trump. He's the one who's convinced them elections have no meaning anymore.

Trump is something of a hero, or an antihero....an expert at injecting fringe ideas into mainstream discourse, and he uses his rallies effectively to do that

The US government did not. The private company did. That was unwise, IMO.
When biden declared a national emergency he took ownership of the shutdown and the decision to pay ransom
No he didn't....and now we are hearing that Colonial shut things down because they were afraid they couldn't bill clients accurately with their system down. It was a billing crisis.

That’s absurd and proof you know nothing about me. W is a war criminal who should be hung.

As I stated, I voted for Dumb Don the first time hoping he really was what he claimed. He lied just like all politicians lie. Accept the truth. You voted for an ignorant asshole TWICE.

Forum List

Back