trump to repubs: Endorse me or else

Just a focus tested change of terminology.
The same reason the regressives call themselves liberals or progressives even though in actuality they endorse the exact opposite of the true meanings of these terms.
They stand for neither liberty or progress.

They project their malfeasance onto opposition while falsely claiming a label that is the opposite of reality while they prey on the weak minded

Don't be ridiculous. Don't be reactionary. Do you want a theocracy?

I dont know about this article -- but having Vanity Fair quote Rolling Stone for private conversations that Trump may or may not have had -- is like trusting CNN to accurately "fact check" anything Joe Brandon says or does.

BUT -- I can almost believe it -- because Trump last week lost ME as a fan for publicly blackmailing DeSantis.

"I have dirt on DeSantis that even his wife doesn't know".

THAT -- was the end of the "fun ride" for me. It was the point where Trump became the "swamp creature" that he swears he's gonna make extinct.

As a former Prez and CIChief -- he had access to the NASTY and repulsive "domestic surveillance" files that are the basis of the ROT in the swamp. ALL of Congressional leadership is compromised. MOST of the rest of Congress is also blackmailable.

By RIGHTS -- no one who is blackmailable should even hold security clearances. And with all the failed impeachments and investigations into Trump -- he was STILL the rare bird that CANNOT be blackmailed.

But when the dude mouths off PUBLICLY like that -- and threatens to knock off the competition with blatant BLACKMAIL that he probably illegally acquired from "The World's Greatest Domestic Spying Machine" -- I dropped him like Dems toss their own under the bus.

Threatening Desantis is so typical of Trump.

What news source do you use?

FBI didn't plant evidence.
No other POTUS has stolen WH documents and taken them to his home.

What 'evidence' did they plant? Specifically.

Trump has admitted to taking and keeping the documents. There's no question of if he did.

What 'evidence' did they plant? Specifically.

Trump has admitted to taking and keeping the documents. There's no question of if he did.
And there are also no charges pending because of that fact. True or false?

And there are also no charges pending because of that fact. True or false?

There's no charges....yet.

And if charges are levied, you'll have a conspiracy for that too.

Citizen Trump taking and keeping classified documents isn't in question. He's admitted to it.

There's no charges....yet.

And if charges are levied, you'll have a conspiracy for that too.

Citizen Trump taking and keeping classified documents isn't in question. He's admitted to it.
A conspiracy like the Russian hoax or like Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? Or the big one that says the majority of citizens want their country destroyed from the inside?

A conspiracy like the Russian hoax or like Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? Or the big one that says the majority of citizens want their country destroyed from the inside?

Trump had admitted that he took and kept classified documents.

What part are you disputing?

Can you prove that? Get started.

You want us to prove that something *didn't* happen?

Can you show us any evidence it did?

Of course not. Its another story that conspiracy theorists tell each other, devoid of evidence.

Forum List

Back