trump to repubs: Endorse me or else

I dont know about this article -- but having Vanity Fair quote Rolling Stone for private conversations that Trump may or may not have had -- is like trusting CNN to accurately "fact check" anything Joe Brandon says or does.

BUT -- I can almost believe it -- because Trump last week lost ME as a fan for publicly blackmailing DeSantis.

"I have dirt on DeSantis that even his wife doesn't know".

THAT -- was the end of the "fun ride" for me. It was the point where Trump became the "swamp creature" that he swears he's gonna make extinct.

As a former Prez and CIChief -- he had access to the NASTY and repulsive "domestic surveillance" files that are the basis of the ROT in the swamp. ALL of Congressional leadership is compromised. MOST of the rest of Congress is also blackmailable.

By RIGHTS -- no one who is blackmailable should even hold security clearances. And with all the failed impeachments and investigations into Trump -- he was STILL the rare bird that CANNOT be blackmailed.

But when the dude mouths off PUBLICLY like that -- and threatens to knock off the competition with blatant BLACKMAIL that he probably illegally acquired from "The World's Greatest Domestic Spying Machine" -- I dropped him like Dems toss their own under the bus.
trump is more a Mafia Boss than he is a former president. The repubs created him. FOX news promoted him.

Every American here will take his stand with America.

MEH.

Dog bites man.

YOUR difficulty lies in having a standard-bearer who traitorously summoned and incited an Insurrection on January 6, 2021, in a vain attempt to retain power.

Beyond Rump's rapidly-shrinking base... America will not forget... nor will America forgive... your Orange Albatross is dog-meat... abandoned... unfit for office.

You need to dump your Orange Comb-Over Sociopath and conjure up a more sane and articulate and effective standard bearer while there is still time.
we watched Democrats endorse and incite the burning of cities and assaults on citizens for 6 months prior to January 6, what is your point?

Let them. It will only grow his support. At some point the Left is going to finally have to admit they cannot use an legal means to stop him. The real question they should be asked is how far are they willing to go to stop him. I think they'll cheerfully burn cities in pursuit of removing him when everything else fails.
The left isn't trying to stop Trump - liberals are.

Learn the difference between the two.

His threats are no causing a lot of concern among repub ranks. Maybe he is not like the little boy that cried wolf?

Forum List

Back