Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

In my home county of Allegheny (1.2MM residents), not a single school-age kid has died of CV-19. Not one.

And we include thousands of kids with all sorts of disorders, some of which make them vulnerable, eh?

Not one.

Kids are in NO DANGER from CV-19. Healthy teachers up to age 60 are in virtually no danger.

The kids may bring the Cooties back home, and if they do, then their exposure to Granny should be limited.

ARE WE MATURE ENOUGH AS A SOCIETY TO MANAGE THAT?????

Who in their FUCKING RIGHT MINDS would prefer the ridiculous, unnecessary damage of keeping the kids out of school with the microscopic possibility that one or two of them in each state might get sick.

Trump is an idiot? How about the originator of this thread? Idiocy on steroids.
Trump wants them in schools .... Its the dimocrats that are clueless...
Who doesn't want the kids back in school? It's the timing and safety. Many parents want the same but not when they think it isn't safe.
They lie. It's their MO.
I'm thinking about some past threads where some of these posers were on the "oh the poor children" or "who cares about the kids" wagon and now I see it again. They really don't give a damn about kids.

Wallace: Someone with Trump's incompetence will not decide if my kid goes back to school Words cannot explain the sheer incompetence and evil of sending children back to school, just to try and make Trump look good. And by the way, he's making the decision? I thought the states were on their own to do their own deciding?

Just to put this into perspective, Trump wants to expose the kids, teachers, and staff to Covid, but has Michael Cohen, and Paul Manafort released early because of possible exposure. am I understanding this correctly? covid-19 is so deadly that Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen had to be released from prison early, but it's also so benign that we need to be packing the nation's children back into their schools pronto? ok cool, that checks out Trump and his administration have failed this country and put us all in danger. And the kids? To hell with them.
There aren’t any kids dying from it .
Germany has started their schools back up with no issues.

Gawd you bedwetters are delusional.

In my home county of Allegheny (1.2MM residents), not a single school-age kid has died of CV-19. Not one.

And we include thousands of kids with all sorts of disorders, some of which make them vulnerable, eh?

Not one.

Kids are in NO DANGER from CV-19. Healthy teachers up to age 60 are in virtually no danger.

The kids may bring the Cooties back home, and if they do, then their exposure to Granny should be limited.

Who in their FUCKING RIGHT MINDS would prefer the ridiculous, unnecessary damage of keeping the kids out of school with the microscopic possibility that one or two of them in each state might get sick.

Who doesn't want the kids back in school? It's the timing and safety. Many parents want the same but not when they think it isn't safe.

Libs don't want kids back in school, because they think it will damage The Trumpster.

The Europeans are putting the kids back in school you know.
Still can't answer without some BS blaming. One more time... answer or STFU.
The question was "why?"

Wallace: Someone with Trump's incompetence will not decide if my kid goes back to school Words cannot explain the sheer incompetence and evil of sending children back to school, just to try and make Trump look good. And by the way, he's making the decision? I thought the states were on their own to do their own deciding?

Just to put this into perspective, Trump wants to expose the kids, teachers, and staff to Covid, but has Michael Cohen, and Paul Manafort released early because of possible exposure. am I understanding this correctly? covid-19 is so deadly that Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen had to be released from prison early, but it's also so benign that we need to be packing the nation's children back into their schools pronto? ok cool, that checks out Trump and his administration have failed this country and put us all in danger. And the kids? To hell with them.

Since polish dog can't answer maybe you can. What you say is not the answer to why.

Not one.

Libs don't want kids back in school, because they think it will damage The Trumpster.

The question was "why?"

Opening European schools while America's are still closed is a bludgeon that the left can use to try and defeat President Trump this fall.

I have friends who are teachers.

They are now looking for new careers or jobs.

No trump can't open or close any schools nor can he cut off funding for schools.

Yes, it's disgusting that it's not safe for trump's friends to be in prison but it's just fine to expose millions of children, teachers and school staff to covid. At least according to trump.

What he doesn't understand that what he did today made him look worse. Opening schools will only cause more problems and make him look even worse than he does now.

trump and his people are such a special kind of stupid.

Lets just hope our nation can make it through this. My aunt couldn't. She died of the virus in April.

Not one.

The question was "why?"

Opening European schools while America's are still closed is a bludgeon that the left can use to try and defeat President Trump this fall.
Ignorance is all over you. Completely immersed in it. You failed.

I have friends who are teachers.

They are now looking for new careers or jobs.

No trump can't open or close any schools nor can he cut off funding for schools.

Yes, it's disgusting that it's not safe for trump's friends to be in prison but it's just fine to expose millions of children, teachers and school staff to covid. At least according to trump.

What he doesn't understand that what he did today made him look worse. Opening schools will only cause more problems and make him look even worse than he does now.

trump and his people are such a special kind of stupid.

Lets just hope our nation can make it through this. My aunt couldn't. She died of the virus in April.
What happened to common sense. Why are so many lacking it?

7C0380DD-6A7E-48B0-8E53-A67DFAD5F236.jpeg

The shit that Trump and crew has been throwing at the wall lately is not sticking.
The distraction tactics to upcoming events is amazingly all the same.

You are aware that Trump had nothing to do with the release of Paul Manafort or Michael Cohen. I was sure you knew that.

Why doesn't the left want children to get an education?

Because without any education, that just makes more of you.

Hey moron, according to the CDC, out of all the deaths in the US, only 14 deaths are in the age group of 5-14. School age kids are virtually unaffected by the virus. In Arizona the only minor to die with the virus had many other medical conditions.

But, we all know you people are science deniers, and you only object to it because the politics matter more than statistics and science. The left want to keep kids at home and single moms unemployed. Your only goal is the total destruction of the economy. You could care less when a black child is shot dead in Chicago where Dems refuse to send police. So stop pretending you give a shit about the children going to school as if it is even dangerous.

The shit that Trump and crew has been throwing at the wall lately is not sticking.
The distraction tactics to upcoming events is amazingly all the same.

You are aware that Trump had nothing to do with the release of Paul Manafort or Michael Cohen. I was sure you knew that.

Why doesn't the left want children to get an education?

Because without any education, that just makes more of you.
Explode that head!!! BLOW IT UP!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Since polish dog can't answer maybe you can. What you say is not the answer to why.
What is the question?

Not one.

Here in the Tremendous County of Mercer, PA, we have had only 6 people keel over dead from the Coronas in a county of more than 100,000 souls.

Some of the nearby counties have even fewer. I just don't see the sense of continuing to deny children an education.

In our community of almost 200,000, we have ZERO Covid deaths. And per capita, we have the lowest sickness rate as well. Why? We act like Adults. The schools are going to reopen but there will some rules established that weren't there before like the 6 foot distancing, Required Masks and fewer students in each class. This is a Republican Controlled area and not all Republicans are homicidal maniacs with little regard to other people. Time to grow up. Your Grand Parents went through worse and didn't have nearly the problems.

Not one.

Here in the Tremendous County of Mercer, PA, we have had only 6 people keel over dead from the Coronas in a county of more than 100,000 souls.

Some of the nearby counties have even fewer. I just don't see the sense of continuing to deny children an education.

In our community of almost 200,000, we have ZERO Covid deaths. And per capita, we have the lowest sickness rate as well. Why? We act like Adults. The schools are going to reopen but there will some rules established that weren't there before like the 6 foot distancing, Required Masks and fewer students in each class. This is a Republican Controlled area and not all Republicans are homicidal maniacs with little regard to other people. Time to grow up. Your Grand Parents went through worse and didn't have nearly the problems.
What if they break the 6 feet .. will you charge them with a hate crime? Lol

Hey moron, according to the CDC, out of all the deaths in the US, only 14 deaths are in the age group of 5-14. School age kids are virtually unaffected by the virus. In Arizona the only minor to die with the virus had many other medical conditions.

But, we all know you people are science deniers, and you only object to it because the politics matter more than statistics and science. The left want to keep kids at home and single moms unemployed. Your only goal is the total destruction of the economy. You could care less when a black child is shot dead in Chicago where Dems refuse to send police. So stop pretending you give a shit about the children going to school as if it is even dangerous.

Science says that Mask, Social Distancing and other things are in order. Your Orange Leader doesn't agree, therefore it's YOU that is questioning Science. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem but peoples lives depend on doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back