Trump to issue Executive Order

How about you hokd the xiden clan to the same standards.

cause he is a stupid fuck who hates America same as idiot for all.

Trump will never get inpeached by the deep state,the military wont allow it,they do not recognize Biden as their president.

we sure keep getting more and more sock puppets from langley at this board,first surada not otis.

Whats Biden gonna say? You know what I say ? Fuck Joe Biden.
:yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::finger3:

Biden was not elected, he cheated.
Just stop.

you bitched Russian Hoax, now you continue to preach the Big Lie.

Why? Why Frank?

The ONLY reason trump collusion WAS NOT PROVED, was because McConnell allowed Zero Witnesses and ZERO testimony.

What do you have ( to claim cheating), besides the 100's of court losses, and NOT A SINGLE WIN, but you still support the BIG LIE.

How about you hokd the xiden clan to the same standards.

News Flash for Dead From The Neck Up Fuck Headed Traitor Supporters. No claim of Executive Privilege by an individual who is NOT the Chief Executive. Only the current Chief Executive can make such claim or grant such a claim and no such claim has been granted by PRESDIENT BIDEN.

"Pleading the Fifth" sure doesn't look good.
That has nothing to do with it

Whatever you say in front of Congress (or media..) can be used against you.. twisted, distorted...

anyone who knows anything about cnn knows this

they have been successfully sued for lying

but as Churchill said.. (probably not verbatim but close)

Lies go all around the world before Truth has a chance to get its pants on

Just stop.

you bitched Russian Hoax, now you continue to preach the Big Lie.

Why? Why Frank?

The ONLY reason trump collusion WAS NOT PROVED, was because McConnell allowed Zero Witnesses and ZERO testimony.

What do you have ( to claim cheating), besides the 100's of court losses, and NOT A SINGLE WIN, but you still support the BIG LIE.

Russia Hoax was that Trump supposedly did what we now know for certain Hillary and the dems did! Yes, that was a hoax!

Same way I appreciate how Stalin directed the US WWII War effort through his FDR sock puppet, I admire how we got a President born in Kenya, a father and son Presidency who had a big hand in 9/11, and watched the CCP and dems cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020

Last edited:
Biden was not elected, he cheated.

I'm OK with the truth that Obama was born in Kenya, yet got elected and that Biden had literally tens of millions of fake and altered votes and got elected. That's America today.
most people say O was born in Hawaii

after seeing all the lies and dishonesty andcriminal activity of the dims 2020

I don't know what to think or believe anymore re any of them.. except they are creepy and taking over and we need to stop them

So the onus is on YOU, CrusaderFrank to PROVE he was born in Kenya.

You got this Frank. You got Proof he was born in Kenya?
Of course not.
As you pointed out, Obama produced his birth certificate from Hawaii. The sec of state in Hawaii acknowledged it. People have brought that argument to court after court, and the courts threw them out.

At this point they're just beating Roy Rogers horse Trigger.

As you pointed out, Obama produced his birth certificate from Hawaii. The sec of state in Hawaii acknowledged it. People have brought that argument to court after court, and the courts threw them out.

At this point they're just beating Roy Rogers horse Trigger.
But WHY? do RWI's like CrusaderFrank continue to spread the Original Big Lie? And Support the Big Lie?
Why Frank? CrusaderFrank

sundaystandard.jpg

I guess the publisher who allegedly wrote Obama's bio also wrote this article, right?

Oh, Sunday Standard is a newspaper published in Africa, Obama's home country

C'mon Franky, it really sucks to lose. Correct?

Not sure what you mean. I acknowledge that Biden and the dems worked with the CCP and others to install Biden in the WH.

Biden even admitted to the most robust voter fraud organization in American history

sundaystandard.jpg

I guess the publisher who allegedly wrote Obama's bio also wrote this article, right?

Oh, Sunday Standard is a newspaper published in Africa, Obama's home country

A lawsuit brought on by Missouri state representatives Cynthia Davis (R-O'Fallon), Tim Jones (R-Eureka) and other "birthers" who believe President Barrack Obama was born overseas, hinges on an obscure Kenyan news report from 2004.

As Fired Up! Missouri recounts today, the article appeared online in Kenya's Sunday Standard back in 2004 and said Obama (then a candidate for U.S. Senate) was born in Africa.

cause he is a stupid fuck who hates America same as idiot for all.

Trump will never get inpeached by the deep state,the military wont allow it,they do not recognize Biden as their president.

we sure keep getting more and more sock puppets from langley at this board,first surada not otis.

Whats Biden gonna say? You know what I say ? Fuck Joe Biden.
:yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::finger3:
Know what I say?

"Pleading the Fifth" sure doesn't look good.
Sure it does, especially when you got a bunch of rabid dogs trying to politically assassinate you, and all in hopes that he won't be able to run in 2024. This nation had best get it's moral compass back straight, because what goes around comes around. Witch hunts don't never end well for the hunter's.

Forum List

Back