Trump to issue Executive Order

Sure it does, especially when you got a bunch of rabid dogs trying to politically assassinate you, and all in hopes that he won't be able to run in 2024. This nation had best get it's moral compass back straight, because what goes around comes around. Witch hunts don't never end well for the hunter's.
Poor Trump. He's never done nuffin'. He's just a misunderstood victim.

That cover blurb was not written by Obama.. If you weren't a bloody hick, you'd know why its impossible for Obama to have been born in Kenya.
You could elaborate on why it's "impossible" ...

What is fairly established is that his father was Kenyan, and per Obama's first book, would have been a bigamist since his father didn't divorce his wife he left behind (with their children) in Kenya when he came to the USA/Hawaii to go to college. Where he met and "wed" Obama's mother and sired Barack.

BHO may not be born in Kenya, but with a father whom was still a Kenyan citizen ...
Also BHO would appear to be a "bastard", as the term applies regarding one's birth status.

You could elaborate on why it's "impossible" ...

What is fairly established is that his father was Kenyan, and per Obama's first book, would have been a bigamist since his father didn't divorce his wife he left behind (with their children) in Kenya when he came to the USA/Hawaii to go to college. Where he met and "wed" Obama's mother and sired Barack.

BHO may not be born in Kenya, but with a father whom was still a Kenyan citizen ...
Also BHO would appear to be a "bastard", as the term applies regarding one's birth status.

Read the statutes.. Obama's father was in the US on a student visa.. The US has jurisdiction over everyone on US soil. Its basic stuff.

You never read Obama's autobiography

OB-TA093_botwt0_G_20120518141835.jpg
Actually, there's a more convoluted story here.
This piece is the fabrication of BHO's first literary agents. What is damning is that BHO never objected to or sought correction for this bit of mis-information until he chose to run for POTUS.

Though the following is a bit dated, the select excerpts here should give some better perspective; ...
Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama’s anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White–which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Acton, who spoke to Breitbart News by telephone, confirmed precise details of the booklet and said that it cost the agency tens of thousands of dollars to produce.

He indicated that while “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom “the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis,” were “probably” approached to approve the text as presented.

Dystel did not respond to numerous requests for comment, via email and telephone. Her assistant told Breitbart News that Dystel “does not answer questions about Obama.”

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama–or the people representing and supporting him–manipulate his public persona.

David Maraniss’s forthcoming biography of Obama has reportedly confirmed, for example, that a girlfriend Obama described in Dreams from My Father was, in fact, an amalgam of several separate individuals.

In addition, Obama and his handlers have a history of redefining his identity when expedient. In March 2008, for example, he famously declared: “I can no more disown [Jeremiah Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother.”

Several weeks later, Obama left Wright’s church–and, according to Edward Klein’s new biography, The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House, allegedly attempted to persuade Wright not to “do any more public speaking until after the November [2008] election” (51).

Obama has been known frequently to fictionalize aspects of his own life. During his 2008 campaign, for instance, Obama claimed that his dying mother had fought with insurance companies over coverage for her cancer treatments.

That turned out to be untrue, but Obama has repeated the story–which even the Washington Post called “misleading”–in a campaign video for the 2012 election.

The Acton & Dystel biography could also reflect how Obama was seen by his associates, or transitions in his own identity. He is said, for instance, to have cultivated an “international” identity until well into his adulthood, according to Maraniss.

The Vetting – Exclusive – Obama’s Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: ‘Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’​

Actually, there's a more convoluted story here.
This piece is the fabrication of BHO's first literary agents. What is damning is that BHO never objected to or sought correction for this bit of mis-information until he chose to run for POTUS.

Though the following is a bit dated, the select excerpts here should give some better perspective; ...
Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama’s anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White–which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Acton, who spoke to Breitbart News by telephone, confirmed precise details of the booklet and said that it cost the agency tens of thousands of dollars to produce.

He indicated that while “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom “the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis,” were “probably” approached to approve the text as presented.

Dystel did not respond to numerous requests for comment, via email and telephone. Her assistant told Breitbart News that Dystel “does not answer questions about Obama.”

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama–or the people representing and supporting him–manipulate his public persona.

David Maraniss’s forthcoming biography of Obama has reportedly confirmed, for example, that a girlfriend Obama described in Dreams from My Father was, in fact, an amalgam of several separate individuals.

In addition, Obama and his handlers have a history of redefining his identity when expedient. In March 2008, for example, he famously declared: “I can no more disown [Jeremiah Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother.”

Several weeks later, Obama left Wright’s church–and, according to Edward Klein’s new biography, The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House, allegedly attempted to persuade Wright not to “do any more public speaking until after the November [2008] election” (51).

Obama has been known frequently to fictionalize aspects of his own life. During his 2008 campaign, for instance, Obama claimed that his dying mother had fought with insurance companies over coverage for her cancer treatments.

That turned out to be untrue, but Obama has repeated the story–which even the Washington Post called “misleading”–in a campaign video for the 2012 election.

The Acton & Dystel biography could also reflect how Obama was seen by his associates, or transitions in his own identity. He is said, for instance, to have cultivated an “international” identity until well into his adulthood, according to Maraniss.

The Vetting – Exclusive – Obama’s Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: ‘Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’​

The funniest thing is that the Progressive proles think I'm angry or feel like there was some great injustice while all the while I'm laughing at how we got a Kenyan President with Big Mikey as first "lady"

Read the statutes.. Obama's father was in the US on a student visa.. The US has jurisdiction over everyone on US soil. Its basic stuff.

Actually, I read his first two books, and if he hadn't been POTUS, one would have had to pay me to read such drek. Also, FWIW, I've run into very few others whom also read his books, especially among his supporters. Making them similar to supporters of Adolph Hitler whom never read "Mein Kampf".

In "Dreams From My Father", an ode to his bigamist birth father, whom later "abandons" this family, BHO comments towards the end of this 'autobiography' that as he is starting his political career he realizes the value of being linked to a notable church in the community and this leads him to the Reverend Wright's church. Towards the end of this book BHO raves on what a boon this is and comments about a rather inspiring sermon of Wright's; "The Audacity of Hope".

This becomes the title for BHO's second book.

Interestingly, once elected to POTUS, and with Wright becoming a rather controversial person out of BHO's past, BHO starts to claim he didn't really pay much attention when attending Wright's church or listen that closely to what Wright said.

This further underscores what a forked-tongue liar BHO tended to be. Also, how like a majority of Democrats, BHO was lacking in integrity, ethics, honesty, or honor; classic sleaze and slim. Underscoring what a disgusting embarrassment it was to have him as POTUS for eight years, with insult to injury being he now draws a POTUS pension.

Actually, I read his first two books, and if he hadn't been POTUS, one would have had to pay me to read such drek. Also, FWIW, I've run into very few others whom also read his books, especially among his supporters. Making them similar to supporters of Adolph Hitler whom never read "Mein Kampf".

In "Dreams From My Father", an ode to his bigamist birth father, whom later "abandons" this family, BHO comments towards the end of this 'autobiography' that as he is starting his political career he realizes the value of being linked to a notable church in the community and this leads him to the Reverend Wright's church. Towards the end of this book BHO raves on what a boon this is and comments about a rather inspiring sermon of Wright's; "The Audacity of Hope".

This becomes the title for BHO's second book.

Interestingly, once elected to POTUS, and with Wright becoming a rather controversial person out of BHO's past, BHO starts to claim he didn't really pay much attention when attending Wright's church or listen that closely to what Wright said.

This further underscores what a forked-tongue liar BHO tended to be. Also, how like a majority of Democrats, BHO was lacking in integrity, ethics, honesty, or honor; classic sleaze and slim. Underscoring what a disgusting embarrassment it was to have him as POTUS for eight years, with insult to injury being he now draws a POTUS pension.

What does that have to do with the damned statute?

What does that have to do with the damned statute?

Has to do with your most recent post I could respond to.
You are either deluded or lack reading comprehension if you think I dispute BHO being born in Hawaii, to an USA mother and a Kenyan father.

BTW, the statue has nothing to do with the "impossible" of BHO being born in Kenya. That would require documentation that his mother was never there during her pregnancy~his birth. Which seems to be documented, but the situation wasn't "impossible" - if you understand that word, just not probable nor shown to have been real.

Semantics.

The already on going Congressional Committee investigating the events of Jan 6 has issued subpoenas on the rally and subsequent riot when a mob entered the Capitol Building ready to "fight like hell"

Executive Privelege ends when you get out of office. Oh yeah, he still believes he's president.

Poor Trump. He's never done nuffin'. He's just a misunderstood victim.
Trump ????? You better include all of the past politician's from the sixties to now, otherwise who are from all sides before you selectively (for partisan political purposes), attempt to assassinate one out of the many, and all for your personal agenda's.

So why was Trump such a threat to the left ? What specifically did he do in order to put the fear of Trump into his enemies like he did, otherwise for people like you ???? Who fabricated the lie's that Trump was somehow out to get the leftist in this country, when he never did any such thing, nor did he have any intent to do such a thing ???

This attack from the left didn't start with just Trump, it started way back when, and it has been building up steam for the takeover of this nation by the hard core left ever since the sixties.

So here we are as they've finally done it, now watch as the nation rebukes the crazy of the left, and watch as it works to free itself from it's radical grip.

Stay tuned.

Executive Privelege ends when you get out of office. Oh yeah, he still believes he's president.
Pleading the fifth ends when you get out of office ? Hmmmm, I thought that was a part of the defense mechanisms found in any judicial processes, otherwise in which is afforded all in the case of being accused by ones political enemies for political purposes or in any other cases where it may have been used or applied ?

Definition - When any individual takes the Fifth, his or her silence or refusal to answer questions cannot be used against him or her in a criminal case. A prosecutor cannot argue to the jury that the defendant's silence implies guilt.

Trump ????? You better include all of the past politician's from the sixties to now, otherwise who are from all sides before you selectively (for partisan political purposes), attempt to assassinate one out of the many, and all for your personal agenda's.
Yeah, Trump was just another President. The same as the rest. Got it.

Forum List

Back