Trump/Tillerman Bring Home American From North Korea

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Another event that will be ignored by the Left. There are four Americans left to rot in North Korea by Useless Jackass Cocksucking Bastard Obama but Trump and Rex Tillerson have worked overtime and have gotten one home so far. Now they are working on the other three. Not an easy thing considering the circumstances. Unfortunately the poor guy has been in as coma for over a year and things don't look good for him, but at least he is finally getting out of that nightmare and hopefully doctors here can do something to help the guy.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump doesn't personally pay his medical bills. This was the guy who over in N. Korea, I think he was going to the bathroom somewhere and they claimed he took a poster off a wall! Seriously! Can't imagine why any American would be there in the first place, that is except for Dennis Rodman who apparently makes Kim Jong-Um laugh.

He is in a terrible condition.

Almost half dead. It's sad

Who knows what they did to him there.

You can be sure he didn't slip and fall on a banana there which is basically what the Koreans are saying. He should have been released to us a long time ago. If this kids dies, you can bet there will be some serious repercussions on this. Trump is crazy in that way, he won't let this rest. Now he and Tillerman are stepping up pressure to bring the other three home too. Neither Oblama, Hillary or even that jackass Rodman gave a shit about these people!

Another event that will be ignored by the Left. There are four Americans left to rot in North Korea by Useless Jackass Cocksucking Bastard Obama but Trump and Rex Tillerson have worked overtime and have gotten one home so far. Now they are working on the other three. Not an easy thing considering the circumstances. Unfortunately the poor guy has been in as coma for over a year and things don't look good for him, but at least he is finally getting out of that nightmare and hopefully doctors here can do something to help the guy.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump doesn't personally pay his medical bills. This was the guy who over in N. Korea, I think he was going to the bathroom somewhere and they claimed he took a poster off a wall! Seriously! Can't imagine why any American would be there in the first place, that is except for Dennis Rodman who apparently makes Kim Jong-Um laugh.
Not Dennis Rodman?

You can be sure he didn't slip and fall on a banana there which is basically what the Koreans are saying. He should have been released to us a long time ago. If this kids dies, you can bet there will be some serious repercussions on this. Trump is crazy in that way, he won't let this rest. Now he and Tillerman are stepping up pressure to bring the other three home too. Neither Oblama, Hillary or even that jackass Rodman gave a shit about these people!

I agree

I don't even want to think what they did to him over there.....he was a healthy boy next door your typical American boy ..and now....:( in a coma and so sick he perhaps will die any moment now.

Horrible.

Not Dennis Rodman?

Rodman arrived, snapped his fingers, and they released this kid the same day?

Remarkable

Not Dennis Rodman?

Remarkable
Pretty cool, eh?

Not Dennis Rodman?

Remarkable

Rodman's, visit, his 5th over the years, was strictly personal and incidental. I wonder what Dennis might think if he took a poster off the wall and was arrested and beaten in a NK prison and sentenced to hard labor? For some reason, Dennis thinks that Kim Jong-Um is his "buddy for life," I have to wonder what utility Jong-Um really finds in this screwball American? Left up to me, I'd pull Rodman's visa and tell him to stay there, don't bother coming home.

ITMT, about a week or so ago, the American's true condition not previously released by the Norks was found out by a (I think) Swiss team allowed to go in and check on the condition of the four prisoners. The Trump Administration continues to work to get the release of the other three.

Why do people go to such places? I don't know. Years ago, a daughter of a friend of mine and her husband had moved to Qatar in order to work. I guess there was some sort of business opportunity there.

Not Dennis Rodman?

Remarkable

Rodman's, visit, his 5th over the years, was strictly personal and incidental. I wonder what Dennis might think if he took a poster off the wall and was arrested and beaten in a NK prison and sentenced to hard labor? For some reason, Dennis thinks that Kim Jong-Um is his "buddy for life," I have to wonder what utility Jong-Um really finds in this screwball American? Left up to me, I'd pull Rodman's visa and tell him to stay there, don't bother coming home.

ITMT, about a week or so ago, the American's true condition not previously released by the Norks was found out by a (I think) Swiss team allowed to go in and check on the condition of the four prisoners. The Trump Administration continues to work to get the release of the other three.

Why do people go to such places? I don't know. Years ago, a daughter of a friend of mine and her husband had moved to Qatar in order to work. I guess there was some sort of business opportunity there.
I have to wonder what utility Jong-Um really finds in this screwball American?
The piercings, tattoos, etc gives Jong an American freak to parade in front of his countrymen.

what did we give them in return and how much more bribes will we, the taxpayer, have to pay for the actions of morons?

what did we give them in return and how much more bribes will we, the taxpayer, have to pay for the actions of morons?

Jokes on you pin-brain! It was YOUR POSTER-BOY Barry Obama that traded a bunch of top terrorists and gave them a truckload of money for in insidious traitor like Bergdahl. You didn't mind that. You didn't mind that Obama left this poor kid to rot in a N. Korean prison. But now that Trump got him out and brought him home Scott free, you want to find hidden, non-existent excuse to rail against it! Maybe the Russians were behind it! Jackass!

Fox News reported that this kid is in a coma and in very bad shape!
That's why they released him.

Trump or Tillerson had nothing to do with it.

They want those food and coal sanctions from China eased up.

Jokes on you pin-brain! It was YOUR POSTER-BOY Barry Obama that traded a bunch of top terrorists and gave them a truckload of money for in insidious traitor like Bergdahl. You didn't mind that. You didn't mind that Obama left this poor kid to rot in a N. Korean prison. But now that Trump got him out and brought him home Scott free, you want to find hidden, non-existent excuse to rail against it! Maybe the Russians were behind it! Jackass!
since you are new, and clearly retarded, I'll type slowly.

I'm not a leftist.

and neither do I suck trump cock.

nk never gives anyone up w/o getting paid, so if you can prove they got nothing, great, if not....

since you are new, and clearly retarded, I'll type slowly. I'm not a leftist.

kc8760.jpg

Coulda fooled me. But then, I'm kinda slow.

Then you must suck your two thumbs?

nk never gives anyone up w/o getting paid, so if you can prove they got nothing, great, if not....

How do you prove a negative? You sure think like a leftistist. Must be a Community College Professor? Maybe a Kasich or Bush supporter? Show me that Trump paid the Norks something, otherwise maybe you should just STFU.

I have not heard a single question or remark on Trump giving them a single thing, other than a promise not to drop a MOAB on Kim's house unless that OTTO kid DIES.

Then all bets are off.

since you are new, and clearly retarded, I'll type slowly. I'm not a leftist.

View attachment 133173

Coulda fooled me. But then, I'm kinda slow.

Then you must suck your two thumbs?

you claimed he got him back for nothing, therefore it's on you to prove yourself.
How do you prove a negative? You sure think like a leftistist. Must be a Community College Professor? Maybe a Kasich or Bush supporter? Show me that Trump paid the Norks something, otherwise maybe you should just STFU.

I have not heard a single question or remark on Trump giving them a single thing, other than a promise not to drop a MOAB on Kim's house unless that OTTO kid DIES.

Then all bets are off.

Forum List

Back