Trump: 'Thugs, Tyrants' Awakened a 'Sleeping Giant'

Then why did some guy named Al Gore Rhythm using Maduro voting machines that installed Maduro in Venezuela vote 20 million times?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every now and then a singular post cuts through the clutter & noise.
Like the one above.

Now we know how Don Trump got 74,223,000 votes.
Instead of the more plausible 54,000,000.

Some bloke by the name of Al Gore Rhythm voted for the Grifter......20 million times!!!

Who knew?

I love the MAGA's.
They add a certain amount of whimsey, wizardry, and snark-targets to life.
MAGA-istan is Trump University land.

IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK.
But it now begs the question: Which 'news' outlets does the poster 'RhodyPatriot' recommend to other posters here in order to be well informed?
And why?
Why are those outlets you recommend better than others?
PJ Media, Big League Politics, Red State, Townhall, Info Wars (yep!), Zero Hedge, Gateway Pundit....I could go on and on. (Even FOX news channel is great again these days. Particularly Tucker, Laura and Greg.)

And yeah, I used to be a Democrat so I know the moment you see most of those you reflexively cry "FAKE NEWS! DISINFORMATION! RACISMS!"

But here's the deal: You cross reference them with source material/local news, and then compare what they are saying to most of what the MSM is saying - and they're correct about 90% of the time! The MSM? Maybe 10%. Feelin' generous here.

I'll give you one tiny example. My final red pill moment came when the riots were supposedly "mostly peaceful" according to CNN. FOX News was saying quite the opposite and showing actual footage of people being beaten in the street by Left Wing thugs. CNN wasn't saying it wasn't happening - they just utterly ignored it.

Then I looked at local news markets. They were showing everything FOX was!

Now who was telling the truth in that situation?

Extrapolate and multiply ad infinitum.

You're nothing but a bull shitter.

Never eaten a bull in my life.

Does bison count?

In other News: Your November's gonna suck. :)

PJ Media, Big League Politics, Red State, Townhall, Info Wars (yep!), Zero Hedge, Gateway Pundit....I could go on and on. (Even FOX news channel is great again these days. Particularly Tucker, Laura and Greg.)

And yeah, I used to be a Democrat so I know the moment you see most of those you reflexively cry "FAKE NEWS! DISINFORMATION! RACISMS!"

But here's the deal: You cross reference them with source material/local news, and then compare what they are saying to most of what the MSM is saying - and they're correct about 90% of the time! The MSM? Maybe 10%. Feelin' generous here.

I'll give you one tiny example. My final red pill moment came when the riots were supposedly "mostly peaceful" according to CNN. FOX News was saying quite the opposite and showing actual footage of people being beaten in the street by Left Wing thugs. CNN wasn't saying it wasn't happening - they just utterly ignored it.

No wonder you're nuts with a steady diet of all that crazy shit.

Only 1 in 4 Democratic voters support a 2024 Biden run: Poll

The majority of likely Democratic voters prefer any nominee other than President Joe Biden in 2024, according to a poll. The new data revealed that 75% of voters would like someone else to represent the Democratic Party on the 2024 ticket.

The new CNN poll is a significant contrast from the same poll from January and February in which 45% of Democratic voters reported wanting Biden as their next presidential nominee.

Of those who do not want Biden to be the nominee, 42% say it's because they don't want him to be reelected, while 32% don't believe he can beat Republicans.

A recent survey of New Hampshire Democratic voters similarly found that Biden was only 16% of the Democratic voters' preference, while Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg garnered 17%. Vice President Kamala Harris only garnered 6% of support from voters as a preferred presidential nominee.

They are all here: Real News Links

The "thugs and tyrants" attacking the MAGA movement have awakened a "sleeping giant," former President Donald Trump said during his Save America rally in Youngstown, Ohio, on Saturday night.

"They have no idea of the sleeping giant that they have awoken," Trump told the rally, which aired live on Newsmax. "The American people will never accept the corruption and the ruination of our beloved country, and that's what they want to do."

The Democrats' policies are "mad," he added, but come Nov. 8, "we are going to vote in record numbers, and we are going to send these left-wing lunatics a message: They cannot cancel, silence, or ignore ... all the abuse, all the smears, and all the attacks will not dissuade us. They will only make us stronger, much stronger. Much much stronger."

He pointed out that Democrats spied on his first campaign, but "nobody wants to do anything about it."

Trump said: "No matter what our sick and deranged political establishment throw at me, no matter what they do to me, I will endure their torment and oppression, and I will do it very willingly.

"They will never get me to stop fighting for you, the American people. And I will never quit because the fate of our country is at stake."

TheReaper says: I believe that many are in for a rude awakening on election night 2022. The people who believe the fake news propaganda on CNN and MSNBC are going to get a shot of truth in the arm and have a very bad reaction. Those who do know what is in the cards are going to cheat, cheat, and cheat like never before. We must volunteer to watch and and guard polling places and drop boxes.
:lame2:

I love Trump but I believe the word is "awakened" not "awoken"

Certainly Awakened sounds better.. Awoken! yikes

I love Trump but I believe the word is "awakened" not "awoken"

Certainly Awakened sounds better.. Awoken! yikes
Just out of curiosity why do you people "love" Trump anyway?
He certainly doesn't "love" you back.
Nor does he have a single thing in common with you.
In fact he loathes you. The very people so hopelessly devoted to him.
He wouldn't choose to hang around with you if given the chance.
You people are just marks for him.
He laughs at your gullibility.
He has spent his entire life making fools out of people like YOU.

Don't you realize that?

The "thugs and tyrants" attacking the MAGA movement have awakened a "sleeping giant," former President Donald Trump said during his Save America rally in Youngstown, Ohio, on Saturday night.

"They have no idea of the sleeping giant that they have awoken," Trump told the rally, which aired live on Newsmax. "The American people will never accept the corruption and the ruination of our beloved country, and that's what they want to do."

The Democrats' policies are "mad," he added, but come Nov. 8, "we are going to vote in record numbers, and we are going to send these left-wing lunatics a message: They cannot cancel, silence, or ignore ... all the abuse, all the smears, and all the attacks will not dissuade us. They will only make us stronger, much stronger. Much much stronger."

He pointed out that Democrats spied on his first campaign, but "nobody wants to do anything about it."

Trump said: "No matter what our sick and deranged political establishment throw at me, no matter what they do to me, I will endure their torment and oppression, and I will do it very willingly.

"They will never get me to stop fighting for you, the American people. And I will never quit because the fate of our country is at stake."

TheReaper says: I believe that many are in for a rude awakening on election night 2022. The people who believe the fake news propaganda on CNN and MSNBC are going to get a shot of truth in the arm and have a very bad reaction. Those who do know what is in the cards are going to cheat, cheat, and cheat like never before. We must volunteer to watch and and guard polling places and drop boxes.

Yeah.... but the biggest thuggish tyrant happens to be dj chump....

1667258423872.png

Just out of curiosity why do you people "love" Trump anyway?
He certainly doesn't "love" you back.
Nor does he have a single thing in common with you.
In fact he loathes you. The very people so hopelessly devoted to him.
He wouldn't choose to hang around with you if given the chance.
You people are just marks for him.
He laughs at your gullibility.
He has spent his entire life making fools out of people like YOU.

Don't you realize that?
Even if that were true, I would back Trump. He did all or most of the right things for this country and

we didn't have sky high gas prices
didn't have Americans left in foreign countries to die
we got rid of Roe
we got a wall partially built
we had a good border policy

crime was not so rampant

so just get outa here already

Yeah.... but the biggest thuggish tyrant happens to be dj chump....

View attachment 719048
yeh, he is a bigger thug than Ruth Ginsberg who wanted massive dead babies..

Get the hell out of here, lying, hypocrite fake-news watcher

That said, I will pray for you.. I'll do that but only bc Jesus said so. I frankly think you people are hopeless.. but I'm not going to usurp God's position as ultimate Judge.. He seems to have boundless patience.. though not so much in the Old Testament days but I digress..

anyhow, if He hasn't seen fit yet to judge you people, then I guess I can't either.. oh darn.

Forum List

Back