Trump throws 3AM tantrum over CNN saying he’s not ‘presidential’. 3AM!!

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
As the very people Trump regularly attacks are receiving bombs, Trump once again makes it all about how unfair he thinks he's treated.

There’s a serial bomber — or bombers — on the loose in the U.S., but Trump’s priority remains lashing out at the targets of the terror attacks.

Apparently unable to sleep, Trump at 3:14 am on Friday launched a bizarre tweet about CNN, its ratings, and his deep anger about being called “not Presidential” on the cable news network — a completely accurate description that Trump confirmed by tweeting about it at 3:14 am.

“Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, ‘it’s just not Presidential!'” the angry man tapped.

It isn’t entirely clear what exactly Trump was referencing on CNN.

Dishonest Don is such a special snowflake....

I don't think the US will bounce back from this Trump is the straw that broke the camel's back.....once a great nation, down the drains. RIP america.

As the very people Trump regularly attacks are receiving bombs, Trump once again makes it all about how unfair he thinks he's treated.

There’s a serial bomber — or bombers — on the loose in the U.S., but Trump’s priority remains lashing out at the targets of the terror attacks.

Apparently unable to sleep, Trump at 3:14 am on Friday launched a bizarre tweet about CNN, its ratings, and his deep anger about being called “not Presidential” on the cable news network — a completely accurate description that Trump confirmed by tweeting about it at 3:14 am.

“Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, ‘it’s just not Presidential!'” the angry man tapped.

Trump owns you Leftards. 5 seconds on Twitter and he has you Demonrats dancing for days to entertain us.

I was thinking that we can't do without yet a other thread wetting over Trump's twitter. I mean, it's been almost 24 hours since the last one.

A wise leader delegates the FBI and Secret Service to do the apprehension of criminals while he runs the country. Faced with press hatred and millions of illegal votes that went left, President Trump won the electoral college because he visited all of the states, not just the ones where he would receive accolades from the right. Indeed, he has had to deal with unconscionably hatred-producing situations created by the dowager, Rep. Maxine Watters and her large pool of in-your-face screamers to punish members of his staff who went about unprotected by Secret Service people (whose services cost a fortune), President Trump isn't satisfied with make-do expenses the dowager, Rep. Watters has invoked upon taxpayers with her expense-creating scenarios he decided to fight back, which is his privilege in dealing with out-of-control Democrats the dowager, Rep. Watters has exploited and used to create chaos.

Unfortunately, the dowager, Rep. Watters' followers murdered one man and tried to maim an entire group of Republican lawmakers, 31 if memory serves me right, who were guilty only of using a sport to stay fit, which brought all of them together at the same time for the dowager Rep. Watters self-appointed hit people. They'd do it to President Trump if it weren't for the Secret Service, so he can say what he feels he has to say to this criminal element in the Democrat Party, and I can assure you he is most Presidential for defending members of the Executive Branch as lowlifes in Congress dictate from their now-secret backrooms that have dredged up false witnesses against a Supreme court nominee, and also cooked up other nasty little schemas for President Trump to deal with, giving them time to mastermind slogans ahead of time as each crisis arises. I cannot forgive the killing that the dowager Rep. Maxine Watters inspired, but I can support President Trump against the loyal Democrat shaming gamers who troll this and other political discussion sites.

The Secret Service will get out of this particular faux Republican, Cesar A. Soyac, the serial criminal whose forte is stealing cars and selling illegal muscle-building drugs and other crimes for which he was arrested beginning 1991, and including beating the living bejammers out of his grandmother, a unique but not unheard-of episode of domestic violence, not to mention his present situation of sending explosives to the doorsteps of 30 well-known Democrats. My guess is it isn't what it appeared to look like before the Secret Service apprehended this monster, and we will know in a matter of days as he is broken down by the finest interrogators on earth.

For what you are pillorying President Trump, the truth is, he is actually fulfilling his Constitutional pledge to provide for the common defense, and that defense well could have been dreamed up in the dowager Ms. Watters' little world protected by its omerta-style retribution so sinister, the American people that caught onto the false witnesses against our newest Supreme Court Justice, might be finding another plot has already been consummated only to get more votes for people who don't deserve to serve due to their pre-swearing in to the mischief that may already have been played out. America may well know before the election, and if it's as bad as I think, this may end early voting and voting by computer entirely, plus an angry Congress may pass laws revoking elections in which such egregious obstructions occur.

Maybe someone in the DNC food chain spilled the Omerta beans to the Secret Service somewhere along the line. :muahaha:

and 14 minutes later, you're on a message board telling us all about it...

When he tweets, do you get a signal loud enough to wake you?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!

4:18 AM - 25 Oct 2018

No, a very big part of anger in America , is you winding up the press with your false statements ,and hateful rethoric

~S~

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!

4:18 AM - 25 Oct 2018

No, a very big part of anger in America , is you winding up the press with your false statements ,and hateful rethoric

~S~
Hateful rhetoric? You're kinda forgetting something from last year just before Christmas, too: NOT FUNNY: Senior Obama Aide JOKES About MURDER of GOP Leadership | Sean Hannity

A senior Obama aide came under fire from both sides of the political aisle on Thursday, following a cruel “joke” on social media where he sarcastically hoped for the deaths of President Trump, Vice President Pence, Mitch McConnell, and Paul Ryan.

Obama’s advisor Ben Rhodes posted the insensitive remark shortly after the Republican leadership posed for a photograph in the Oval Office following the passage of the GOP-sponsored tax cuts.

Dan Pfeiffer, another top Obama aide commented on the photo, writing “I hope this is the photo they use on the front page of the Times on the day Trump is indicted.”​

and your point is , Trump isn't alone beautress?

duly noted

maybe the fact that all these ill spoken sorts are being elected is really the fault of an ill spoken 1/2 literate contingent that sucks it up like a cream fed kitten, eh?

~S~

I came across this secret photo of Trump telling a staff member to get his iPhone.

95f6bc58d2b39d0a09e0abd3a4a30ea0.jpg

Well, that's weird, his supporters claim to LOVE the fact he's not presidential, that he acts like a spoiled, petulant child.

Trouble in paradise!

If Dem's and the liberal media stopped behaving like dicks, Trump wouldn't have to smack them around.

Trump believes he should be allowed to tell lies every day about everything and when the media reports his lying they are being unfair.

Forum List

Back