Trump: This Is What I'll Do If I Am Elected President In 2024

He’s in the position he’s in because of his own words and actions. Warning; Feeing “pushed” will not be a defense, if the MAGA crowd refuses to accept reality and attempts more J6-type foolishness.
Yeah, free speech is “foolish” when it is not politically correct.

He’s in the position he’s in because of his own words and actions. Warning; Feeing “pushed” will not be a defense, if the MAGA crowd refuses to accept reality and attempts more J6-type foolishness.
All I can say, buds, is choose well. I hope I'm wrong but after watching the hysteria fomented by your media against the outsider, I think if they cannot disqualify his run or steal the outcome, they'll be pushing the Left to get into the streets. I think that ends badly for ALL AMERICANS. Perhaps you believe that any protest by his supporters, violent or not, could be handled by law enforcement? I have little doubt that most on the Left are so mesmerized by their media sources that they'd approve putting troops in the streets if that's what it took to crush his supporters.
Verrrry dangerous, Precious...

Trump: This Is What I'll Do If I Am Elected President In 2024

QUOTE: "Trump: This Is What I'll Do If I Am Elected President In 2024": At his rally on Monday in South Carolina, former President Trump made a series of pledges for what he'll do if he wins in 2024.

OP COMMENT: Well, we all know the main thing he will do. Trump will Make America Great Again!

He should put every democrat and deep stater in prison. We will replace them with the illegal aliens.

The difference being your abject lack of evidence!
Like there's no evidence Tater didn't use his office to enrich his family with his "brand"? You guys have been the beneficiary of a double standard of justice for so long that you've convinced yourself that if you disagree with evidence, it stops being evidence. Wakey, wakey... 2024 is going to surprise a lot of you.

Like there's no evidence Tater didn't use his office to enrich his family with his "brand"? You guys have been the beneficiary of a double standard of justice for so long that you've convinced yourself that if you disagree with evidence, it stops being evidence. Wakey, wakey... 2024 is going to surprise a lot of you.
It seems to be a rather weak charge, considering Jared got orders of magnitude more than Hunter for basically the same thing. It’s amazing how the “idiot sons” are left holding the bag, while Ivanks and Jared are making bank, who knows where! I wouldn’t be surprised if they were preparing a soft landing place for Donny to escape to, should the worst happen.

I noticed that my Congressman refused to vote with the eight. I just emailed him so he'd understand not to expect another vote and that if I can help support a primary opponent for him, I will cheerfully do so. I'm sick of these controlled opposition scumbags masquerading as conservatives who care about the rule of law. They are more worthy of derision than Democrats. At least the Ds have the guts to admit what they are.

It seems to be a rather weak charge,
Yeah? What sources of information do you base this on? Don't misunderstand me, I know full well that the bastard won't be held liable. That is a foregone conclusion, but the evidence will be made public and his crooked, scummy ass cannot deny it credibly, regardless of how many sycophants repeat the media-messaging. The day is coming when that double standard in justice is going to cause a meltdown of civil order. It's just a matter of time. The thing you lot on the Left keep ignoring is that the rest of us are hardheaded Americans just like YOU.

I noticed that my Congressman refused to vote with the eight. I just emailed him so he'd understand not to expect another vote and that if I can help support a primary opponent for him, I will cheerfully do so. I'm sick of these controlled opposition scumbags masquerading as conservatives who care about the rule of law. They are more worthy of derision than Democrats. At least the Ds have the guts to admit what they are.
Republican Civil War, my new guilty pleasure! :popcorn:

Forum List

Back