trump: the first president in modern times who never reached 50% approval in the Gallup polls

Fuck Gallup. He got around 80 million votes in the real world.
More LEGAL votes than any other President in the world, and at any point in history.
No...Biden got 81 million plus. The Fat Man got 75 million. Recheck your facts...or better yet....STOP WATCHING FOX 24/7.
So why the reluctance to let people come in and observe the count?
Why thre court battles to block audits?
Hillary didn't cheat enough, and Biden cheated too much.

people wanted to come in off the street without being certified. some went thru the certification process & they were allowed in. not to mention that there counting was done live & people were able to watch in real time from their own living rooms for god's sake.

over 60 cases were thrown out ... why? LACK OF EVIDENCE showing any fraud.
No audit. No checking of signatures. No checking of addresses. No observers. No Day in Court.
I will never recognise Mr Biden's victory, so stop wasting your time.

i don't care whether you do or not.

it's president joe biden ... so ha ha ha.

Bad enough that he made it to 49% a couple of times.
He had 94% of the Republican party and got 12 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. No one does that and loses.

you keep trying to CONvince yerself of that, snowflake.
But.....HE LOSE....BIGLY....GET OVER IT!
take your own advise jim......GET OVER IT!
I can laugh....You are miserable.....HAVE A GREAT FOUR YEARS!

Fuck Gallup. He got around 80 million votes in the real world.
More LEGAL votes than any other President in the world, and at any point in history.
No...Biden got 81 million plus. The Fat Man got 75 million. Recheck your facts...or better yet....STOP WATCHING FOX 24/7.
So why the reluctance to let people come in and observe the count?
Why thre court battles to block audits?
Hillary didn't cheat enough, and Biden cheated too much.

people wanted to come in off the street without being certified. some went thru the certification process & they were allowed in. not to mention that there counting was done live & people were able to watch in real time from their own living rooms for god's sake.

over 60 cases were thrown out ... why? LACK OF EVIDENCE showing any fraud.
No audit. No checking of signatures. No checking of addresses. No observers. No Day in Court.
I will never recognise Mr Biden's victory, so stop wasting your time.

i don't care whether you do or not.

it's president joe biden ... so ha ha ha.
30% of Dems even think it was stolen.

I wasn't following these polls but yes, trump never did get 50% approval. Well, why should he considering he's responsible for hundreds of thousands of unnecessary dead Americans who succumbed to the covide virus because of trump's incompetence and just plain not giving a shit about anything but his golf game, tweet'n, eat'n and being the world champeen liar.

Never made it past 50% approval!! THAT is a lie my friend. (i think you know that)

Omigosh they cannot get this man out of their heads. ALWAYS making up crap about THE Greatest President of the 21st century and i'm thinking of all the presidents we've had.

I think you got some Coo Coo Blu-Anons in here.

Never made it past 50% approval!! THAT is a lie my friend. (i think you know that)

Omigosh they cannot get this man out of their heads. ALWAYS making up crap about THE Greatest President of the 21st century and i'm thinking of all the presidents we've had.

I think you got some Coo Coo Blu-Anons in here.

LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The Left ever manage to institute their one party state, I'm afraid THIS is the only hope for America.
Mushroom Cloud.jpg

Yes....the MAFA GOPQ crowd needs to keep bowing to the man. He is the Biggest Loser to ever sit in the White House. He doesn't care about the GOPQ. He only cares about himself and how he can fleece his cult. This is from his CPAC speech:

"There’s only one way to contribute to our efforts, to elect America first Republican conservatives. And in turn, to make America great again. And that’s through Save America PAC and donaldjtrump.com. So go out there and do whatever you can because we’re going to help a lot of great people."

That's right. He wants you to send him to money....not the RNC. You get the message yet? The Fat Man is not in it to help the GOPQ. He is in it to enrich himself and his criminal family.
Get better soon. :itsok:

Yes....the MAFA GOPQ crowd needs to keep bowing to the man. He is the Biggest Loser to ever sit in the White House. He doesn't care about the GOPQ. He only cares about himself and how he can fleece his cult. This is from his CPAC speech:

"There’s only one way to contribute to our efforts, to elect America first Republican conservatives. And in turn, to make America great again. And that’s through Save America PAC and donaldjtrump.com. So go out there and do whatever you can because we’re going to help a lot of great people."

That's right. He wants you to send him to money....not the RNC. You get the message yet? The Fat Man is not in it to help the GOPQ. He is in it to enrich himself and his criminal family.
Despite his no longer being President, the fact that he still lives 24/7 in your head and that you are going through withdrawals is both obvious and hilarious.

Are these moments of inner turmoil, dredging up your personal inner demons, distracting you from the fact that Biden is the 1st dementia-ravaged, proven criminal and CCP bought and paid for President put into power through massive election fraud?!

More flaming butthurt from Jim and his loser libtard pals who can’t stop talking about Trump in a desperate attempt to NOT talk about the bumbling Alzheimer’s patient they cheated to get into office.

Forum List

Back