Trump the fascist

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

A Hitler Mussolini wannabe like no other. Trump lusted and still lusts for the power authoritarian rule would give him. Demanding unquestioned kiss his ring loyalty, a government totally subservient to his demands and his willingness to use violence to achieve his nefarious goals, completely defines Trump as the ultimate loser.

His passing from the White House in 4 and 1/2 days should be celebrated by patriotic Americans the world over!

A Hitler Mussolini wannabe like no other. Trump lusted and still lusts for the power authoritarian rule would give him. Demanding unquestioned kiss his ring loyalty, a government totally subservient to his demands and his willingness to use violence to achieve his nefarious goals, completely defines Trump as the ultimate loser.

His passing from the White House in 4 and 1/2 days should be celebrated by patriotic Americans the world over!

#BidenTheNazi

Greg

1610726508086.png

So, a fellow who wants people to have FEWER freedoms is calling somebody a fascist for wanting them to have more.
What's wrong with this picture here, folks?

"People can only say what we allow them to say!!" "Close down those small businesses, they have no right to support themselves"!! "Kids -- rat out your parents if they invite anybody over for Thanksgiving!!!" "Oh, look, I see a fascist over there! Go get him, everybody!!!".

Yes. it is impossible not to see that their blaming the Jan 6 Putsch on lefties is EXACTLY the same thing that nazis did in 1933

So, a fellow who wants people to have FEWER freedoms is calling somebody a fascist for wanting them to have more.
What's wrong with this picture here, folks?

"People can only say what we allow them to say!!" "Close down those small businesses, they have no right to support themselves"!! "Kids -- rat out your parents if they invite anybody over for Thanksgiving!!!" "Oh, look, I see a fascist over there! Go get him, everybody!!!".
The wannabe insurrectionists can talk all the like, as long as they do not take up arms against our country in support of the outgoing traitor in chief.

Democrats are the party of violence, not republicans.

Progs the Communists. Last chapter of the Bible...Buy and Sell..

Then republican supporters should not have listened to the dumb as trump and crew and should not have attacked our capital. If they were loyal Americans in that crowd at the capital, they would have been attacking the insurrectionists and dragging them from the building and grounds.

Then republican supporters should not have listened to the dumb as trump and crew and should not have attacked our capital. If they were loyal Americans in that crowd at the capital, they would have been attacking the insurrectionists and dragging them from the building and grounds.
I couldnt agree more that they shouldnt have attacked anyone, but Trump never told anyone to do that. Before you start with the "code words", "dog whistle", or whatever popular term you lefties like to use today, no one is buying that bullshit. You dont get to put a negative interpretation on everything someone says and declare that they incited a riot. Either someone said something or they didnt.

Also, i dont remember BLM stopping the "few bad apples" from breaking windows and looting, so that argument isnt going to fly.

Last edited:

I couldnt agree more that they shouldnt have attacked anyone, but Trump never told anyone to do that. Before you start with the "code words", "dog whistle", or whatever popular term you lefties like to use today, no one is buying that bullshit. You dont get to put a negative interpretation on everything someone says and declare that they incited a riot. Either someone said something or they didnt.

Also, i dont remember BLM stopping the "few bad apples" from breaking windows and looting, so that argument isnt going to fly.
I will call it as I see it and see fit to call it, thank you very much. I will put on the interpretation I choose within limits of libel or slander. BLM A-Holes that rioted or were involve in damage, destruction or even death, did not do it in my state. Our governor would not put up with it as casually and let them have their way until more manageable. Also, the BLM did not storm the capital of my country. They suck and those that broke the law should be punished. That said, they did not do it here. The insurrectionist that stormed the capital attacked the seat of my country and I hope they get the full measure of the law, along with any that could possibly conspired to enable the attack, but did not participate in the assault. I will have no truck with insurrectionists. They are investigating 37 in connection with the beating death of the Capital Police Officer. If they can bring and prove charges, I believe in capital punishment for every one traitors that participated in the attack, while he defended my country.

Fascists are and always have been.......goofy libbers.

I will call it as I see it and see fit to call it, thank you very much. I will put on the interpretation I choose within limits of libel or slander. BLM A-Holes that rioted or were involve in damage, destruction or even death, did not do it in my state. Our governor would not put up with it as casually and let them have their way until more manageable. Also, the BLM did not storm the capital of my country. They suck and those that broke the law should be punished. That said, they did not do it here. The insurrectionist that stormed the capital attacked the seat of my country and I hope they get the full measure of the law, along with any that could possibly conspired to enable the attack, but did not participate in the assault. I will have no truck with insurrectionists. They are investigating 37 in connection with the beating death of the Capital Police Officer. If they can bring and prove charges, I believe in capital punishment for every one traitors that participated in the attack, while he defended my country.
They will get punished, but it sure would be nice if people who lock cops into buildings that they light on fire would be caught and punished too. People who storm courthouses should be punished too. It seems like only one side gets punished, only one side gets positive media coverage, one side gets banned from platforms, one side gets banned from speaking at colleges, one sides president gets impeached twice under false pretenses, etc, etc, etc. What do you suppose happens when you silence half the nation for a decade? What do you think happens if you do it for 2 decades? How long will your current tactics last before shit gets real? Democrats are setting up the building blocks required to push a nation into a civil war. Intolerance is a nation destroyer.

Says the guy whose party made sure this guy kept his job in 2021:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

They will get punished, but it sure would be nice if people who lock cops into buildings that they light on fire would be caught and punished too. People who storm courthouses should be punished too. It seems like only one side gets punished, only one side gets positive media coverage, one side gets banned from platforms, one side gets banned from speaking at colleges, one sides president gets impeached twice under false pretenses, etc, etc, etc. What do you suppose happens when you silence half the nation for a decade? What do you think happens if you do it for 2 decades? How long will your current tactics last before shit gets real? Democrats are setting up the building blocks required to push a nation into a civil war. Intolerance is a nation destroyer.
Understand and agree with your first sentence.You must remember though, that attacks in BLM riots occurred where local and state government decided not to enforce their laws of some reason, I have never understood and do not agree with, but it is their state, their city, their cops and their courthouse. I wouldn't live there, myself for long and certainly would not raise a family there. The only ones that are being silenced as far as I can tell are those that would advocate for physically attacking the government or in support of those that do. Let them stand on a street corner and yell their heads off, or send the government a petition. Social media platform were started by private enterprise. They are not government controlled owned and operated entities. I remember when conservatives believed in free enterprise and private control. No more. Let them start their own and support it as they see fit. I do not do any social media as it is, except this message board. It will not effect me, as I did not count on free access to the masses to spread anti-government conspiracy theories, outright lies, shaded truth, or assembly instructions to launch attacks on my country. At the moment, that is what they are whining about losing access to. At the moment it is the Proud Boy, Boogaloo Boys and militia group that were inside the trump supporters at trump's rally to overthrow the election last week that are talking of starting a civil war. It was a trump rally crowd that attempted insurrection, after trump rudy and trump jr. fired them up for no reason, except they lost an election. At the moment, it is republican leaning, trump supporter that have and are still threatening to start a civil war. Do try to warn me about 10 years from now. If those traitor get their way, the United State, under our constitution will not exist 10 years from now. Peddle your fish down the street. I will stand with my country.

Meanwhile the Xiden Regime is just getting started:
oTxnak3U.png

Forum List

Back