Trump: "The Economy Does Better Under Democrats"

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016

presidents-and-growth.png

Right-wingers will dispute these facts, just as they dispute all facts that disprove their fantasies,myths, and tall tales.

Right-wingers will dispute these facts, just as they dispute all facts that disprove their fantasies,myths, and tall tales.
What facts? I see a chart with no named source. At this point it means nothing.

And you saw a video of trump saying the economy does better under Democrats.

Trump told the truth but that was before he was running for president.

economy-is-always-better-under-democrats-L-9b7JPA.jpeg

economy_better_under_democrats.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

20140809_USC457.png

^plays dumb pretends she didn't see the video.
Just another thing he's right about.

Vote Trump.

If he is right why is he running for a different party, who he believes does worse? Please explain.

Vote Trump.

If he is right why is he running for a different party, who he believes does worse? Please explain.
Pretty obvious isn't it?

Vote Trump.

Pretty obvious isn't it?
Can't explain?

Vote Trump.

Pretty obvious isn't it?
Can't explain?
Why bother? Trump's going to win anyway.

Vote Trump.

Pretty obvious isn't it?
Can't explain?
Why bother? Trump's going to win anyway.
K

Vote Trump.

Simple explanation: he's a nutcase, or in other words, he's a disturbed individual.

A lot of rich people got richer during the Carter presidency too by investing in gold and silver when prices were driven through the roof by double digit inflation. Didn't work out so well for the average citizen though. Democrats always have to artificially pump up the economy through borrowing, spending, and printing funny money but eventually it all collapses like a house of cards.

Forum List

Back