Trump, the 14th and barring from office

Congress passed a law when they passed the 14th amendment. Therefore using your position Texas can control its border.

What law did they pass when the 14th Amendment was ratified, PussyBitch?

Cool opinion bro, Section 5 of the 14th clearly states that nothing in the amendment is self executing, all portions require acts from congress. And I think that's exactly what the supreme court will determine.

Section 5 Enforcement​

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

This is total nonsense.

For example, schools were integrated based on the 14th amendment through a court decision.

Not through congressional legislation.

What law did they pass when the 14th Amendment was ratified, PussyBitch?
Damn you're a ignorant pussy
On July 28, 1868, the 14th amendment was declared, in a certificate of the Secretary of State, ratified by the necessary 28 of the 37 States, and became part of the supreme law of the land.
1707177086648.png

National Archives | › 14th-am...

14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Civil Rights (1868) | National Archives

This is total nonsense.

For example, schools were integrated based on the 14th amendment through a court decision.

Federal court - deciding that the states did not have the power to interpret the 14th for themselves.

Damn you're a ignorant pussy
On July 28, 1868, the 14th amendment was declared, in a certificate of the Secretary of State, ratified by the necessary 28 of the 37 States, and became part of the supreme law of the land.
View attachment 898046
National Archives | › 14th-am...

14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Civil Rights (1868) | National Archives

Holy fuck. :cuckoo:

PussyBitch, I didn't ask you when the 14th Amendment was ratified. :cuckoo:

You said Congress pass a law when the 14th Amendment was ratified. What law did they pass? They don't ratify Amendments.

LOLOL

And all 8 just accepted that without challenging it. Or any of the other hundreds of people who chose not to run because they too knew they would be denied a seat in public office.

Or ... you're just a desperate nutcase.

Of course only in commie land can a person who first received amnesty and then pardoned can be punished. Was you looking in a mirror when you typed that last sentence?

This is total nonsense.

Guess what commie, the federal courts have written many things into the Constitution that wasn't there to begin with.

So, here's my prediction:

The SCOTUS will refuse to rule on the decision of whether or not the 14th Amendment refers to Presidents. Meaning, they won't get 2 of the righties to agree to rule the obviously correct way (that it refers to all Officers), and the Roberts court prefers punting over embarrassing itself with its own opinions.

They will, instead, rule 5-4 or 6-3 that the decision of whether a person is disqualified for elected, Federal office (elected by the Electoral College, that is) cannot be determined by the States. That the only federal machine in place designed to deal with such a decision is the Congress. In this respect, the Offices of President and Vice president are, indeed, unique.

This will void any and all State decisions regarding Presidential ballot access and the 14th Amendment, thenceforth. But only Presidents/VPs.

But the rules of the Senate of course pragmatically prohibit such a successful vote for any but the most heinous of criminals. In fact, a healthy percentage of our sitting Senate is just fine with the prospect of Trump being elected and making his federal charges go away.

Guess what commie, the federal courts have written many things into the Constitution that wasn't there to begin with.

Cool.

So you’re saying that Brown v Board of education was incorrectly decided.

Why am I not surprised?

Cool.

So you’re saying that Brown v Board of education was incorrectly decided.

Why am I not surprised?

Absent a specific federal or State law, YES. The federal courts aren't granted legislative authority by the Constitution. See Article 1, Section 1, Clause 1.

Holy fuck. :cuckoo:

PussyBitch, I didn't ask you when the 14th Amendment was ratified. :cuckoo:

You said Congress pass a law when the 14th Amendment was ratified. What law did they pass? They don't ratify Amendments.
As I said you're a dumb bitch the Constitution is the law of the land amendments are part of the constitution
So dumb fuck what is an amendment?

Of course only in commie land can a person who first received amnesty and then pardoned can be punished. Was you looking in a mirror when you typed that last sentence?

Why do you hate the Constitution, America-hater?

Once again, show me where congress delegated the authority to enforce any provision of the 14th, in any form.

They've never had to for that Amendment to keep traitors out of public office.

As I said you're a dumb bitch the Constitution is the law of the land amendments are part of the constitution
So dumb fuck what is an amendment?

PussyBitch, you said Congress passed that law. They didn't. They proposed it. The states passed it. Only at least ¾ of the states can ratify a proposed Constitutional amendment.

I love being called dumb by a nimrod who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and proves what a moron he is. So thanks for that, nimrod.
thumbsup.gif

tenor.gif

PussyBitch, you said Congress passed that law. They didn't. They proposed it. The states passed it. Only at least ¾ of the states can ratify a proposed Constitutional amendment.

I love being called dumb by a nimrod who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and proves what a moron he is. So thanks for that, nimrod.
thumbsup.gif

tenor.gif
The 14th amendment is law dumbass
And it gives Congress the authority

Projection pussy bitch

Nope, PussyBitch, it's what the states that you're objecting to.

Projection occurs when you call me "pussy bitch" in response to me calling you, "PussyBitch." You're so dumb, you can't even think up your own insults. :badgrin:

Nope, PussyBitch, it's what the states that you're objecting to.

Projection occurs when you call me "pussy bitch" in response to me calling you, "PussyBitch." You're so dumb, you can't even think up your own insults. :badgrin:
Yes pussy bitch you were projecting

Forum List

Back