Trump Tells Voters In Michigan That 200 Auto Plants Have Been Built Since Being President

Sure it does, because those white females are your wives, sisters, mothers, aunts and cousins.
I am not a black guy who is satisfied to hang around on a street corner all day.

I am not a white guy who is satisfied to hang around on a street corner all day, so what is your point?

and, white females have no advantage over minorities for the same position

Keep repeating that false trash, maybe one day you will actually believe it.

I am not a white guy who is satisfied to hang around on a street corner all day, so what is your point?
In that case you should understand why I am no more willing to give up my position to a white woman or a black man for the sake of diversity

I don't have to make excuses, you can argue opinion you can't argue against fact
The facts are on my side

black people have equal protection under the law

its you who imagine a white boogyman holding black people down

In that case you should understand why I am no more willing to give up my position to a white woman or a black man for the sake of diversity

You aren't giving up your position, if the black man, black woman, asian man, asian women, hispanic man, hispanic woman or white woman are more qualified than you than why should you get the job just because you are a white man.

You aren't giving up your position, if the black man, black woman, asian man, asian women, hispanic man, hispanic woman or white woman are more qualified than you than why should you get the job just because you are a white man.
I guess you evidently dont know how affirmative action works

it is based on skin color not ability

being black or female is not a qualification

its discrimination against white males

I guess you evidently dont know how affirmative action works

it is based on skin color not ability

being black or female is not a qualification

its discrimination against white males

It is obvious you don't know how AA works, you don't work as a grounds keeper and then walk into a hospital and get a job as a surgeon because you are black.

Why was AA created? Because white males were discriminating against everyone who wasn't white.

After that white women became the biggest beneficiaries of AA.

Forum List

Back