Trump team knew all along that the "steal" narrative was untrue

If the "Big Lie" actually WERE a lie, the Left would simply offer up the proof to debunk it like they love to say the claims themselves were debunked but cannot prove that neither. That's why they try to give it the media-approved moniker of being a "Big Lie."
It's been debunked at every turn. You burying your head up your own ass doesn't mean others don't see that.

They all know it's not true, including the rubes, the simply do not care.

This is why good Americans need to vote out and strip all semblances of power from these sons-of-bitches.
What is American about that? You cannot possibly have an answer. Commie.

It's been debunked at every turn. You burying your head up your own ass doesn't mean others don't see that.
Your debunking is just criminals claiming it did not happen. They have no credibility anymore. You never had any.

And yet they continue to peddle the big lie till this day. I hope my trumper friends on here will take this opportunity to slide away very quiely.
NY Slimes....GIGO.

And yet they continue to peddle the big lie till this day. I hope my trumper friends on here will take this opportunity to slide away very quiely.

You wait.

This Friday, the Cyber Ninjas will reveal the results of their ballot recount.

trump will be restored to power!

Mark my words!

Your debunking is just criminals claiming it did not happen. They have no credibility anymore. You never had any.
LOLOL

You mean like Gabriel Sterling debunking the lies by Team Trump that illegal ballots were snuck into the State Farm Arena in suitcases where they faked a water leak?

I knew this last November, I can't believe you didn't know this.

You wait.

This Friday, the Cyber Ninjas will reveal the results of their ballot recount.

trump will be restored to power!

Mark my words!

Step one.

Think of just how many of your heroes are going to be outed as total liars by the cyber ninjas......

All....

LOLOL

You mean like Gabriel Sterling debunking the lies by Team Trump that illegal ballots were snuck into the State Farm Arena in suitcases where they faked a water leak?
You mean the Gabriel Sterling that ripped Trump endlessly on social media in 2016? That one, idiot.

Step one.

Think of just how many of your heroes are going to be outed as total liars by the cyber ninjas......

All....
they've been working on it for six months, so when is it coming?
Why are they so incompetent. Its a shit-show, thats why.

It's not that the lies weren't known, it's that it wasn't known Team Trump shared that memo amongst themselves.

Everyone knows all the Zionist Jews around trump stabbed him in the back

Chris Wray
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Milley
Coney Barrett
Roberts
Raffensberger
Kemp

All Zionist Jews, imagine that....

You mean the Gabriel Sterling that ripped Trump endlessly on social media in 2016? That one, idiot.
Who cares if he ripped Trump. His rippings proved to be spot on.

Still he thoroughly debunked Trump's lie about suitcases of ballots.

they've been working on it for six months, so when is it coming?
Why are they so incompetent. Its a shit-show, thats why.
It is supposed to be out Friday. It will be presented to the AZ. Senate and open to the public. Stay informed and you won't have to ask questions.

Everyone knows all the Zionist Jews around trump stabbed him in the back

Chris Wray
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Milley
Coney Barrett
Roberts
Raffensberger
Kemp

All Zionist Jews, imagine that....

ל'חיים

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

No court allowed discovery and the Roberts cowardice showed in the solid case they had presented for Constitutional violations in PA.

“A core bedrock principle of our legal system is you can’t just sue because you don’t like something that’s happening in the world. You have to actually have been injured and you need to show that you are injured,” said Paul Berman, professor of law at George Washington University.

That constitutionally-based requirement is called “standing.” Some Trump supporters argue the cases were dismissed on technicalities and the allegations were never examined in court. But Berman said standing is the heart of the claim.

“If you can’t show that you have been injured by whatever it is the defendant supposedly has done — you don’t have a claim, and that’s not a technicality,” he said.

“Having election litigation is not the problem,” Berman said. “The problem is filing litigation with no basis in fact or law. That is what corrodes respect for the judicial system and ultimately is really just about sowing chaos.”

American courts were designed to be a plaintiff-forward system. Berman said when a plaintiff files a claim, they are not expected to have all the evidence needed to prove their case. He says plaintiffs can have access to discovery and other sources that may have the evidence they seek.

“But on the other hand, we don’t want to just allow every case to go forward because then government, police forces, corporate defendants, and so on would be tied up in litigation all the time. And it would impose undue costs. So this is a difficult balance that has to be struck,” he said.

Yet legal fees stacked up because lawyers had to respond to the claims. The Department of State spent $3.4 million. And counties’ combined total was more than $1 million.

The institutions held … but were left battered and bruised​

Trump’s election-fraud lie and extensive litigation helped sow doubt in many voters’ minds about the legitimacy of the election and their faith in the legal system.

No widespread fraud was uncovered after over 60 lawsuits, some adjudicated by Trump appointees. Pennsylvania counties conducted a standard recount of votes before they were certified in November and found no evidence of malpractice. And, federal, state and local officials from both parties have said the election was secure.

And yet, about two-thirds of Republican voters believe the election was stolen.

Elaine Kamarck, founding director of the Center for Effective Public Management at the Brookings Institute, said the post-election lawsuits abused the system, especially given the fact that none brought in Pennsylvania would have changed the result had they been successful.

“All they’re doing is spreading distrust of the legal system,” she said.

So no doubt Dominion is going to win their billion dollar lawsuit.

Forum List

Back