Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers' Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Interesting documents are now being released from the defamation lawsuit brought my Dominion against the trump campaign.

Documents show that the trump campaign knew that all the claims about the election were untrue a couple weeks after the election but chose to keep lying and keep the lies alive.

It's sad and disgusting.

Interesting documents are now being released from the defamation lawsuit brought my Dominion against the trump campaign.

Documents show that the trump campaign knew that all the claims about the election were untrue a couple weeks after the election but chose to keep lying and keep the lies alive.

It's sad and disgusting.

Correct. I think if you were to inject the blob supporters here with truth serum; they'd all agree that the claims of widespread voter fraud are completely without merit...without exception.

It's sad and disgusting.

What's sad and disgusting is the way you let Democrat sources yank your chain like this.
You really need to read the details. It says "Many of the outlandish claims are untrue", but shouldn't it read "All of the claims are untrue"?

Nope...it doesn't say that.

Trump had a falling out with Sidney Powell. She was making up false claims.....so Trump dumped her lying ass.

Correct. I think if you were to inject the blob supporters here with truth serum; they'd all agree that the claims of widespread voter fraud are completely without merit...without exception.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.

"Let the auditors find the truth."
Ummm? After a reported $9,000,000 and what?....180 days? the 'auditors' found......well, not much.

But, I think the rationale and thoughtful can all agree they did find.............the truth.

My opinion of Cyber Ninjas is subject to change.

For you too, good poster partiv?

Forum List

Back