Trump tax returns: Five notable facts

I know, and I know you weren't either because I have the attendee list and you weren't in the video. So, obviously, you're just making it up.
you have nothing and you weren't there

now go troll and hijack another thread

"An editorial written by the New York Daily News editorial board on Monday delivered a scathing rebuke to former President Donald Trump over his recently released tax returns, which the editors argued should dispel any remaining notion that he is a business genius."

are you people really this easy to make fools out of? That is what Trump has been doing since he came down the escalator

back on track...

ignore the troll hijacker of threads

There was a lot of fuckery going on between Hunter and Joe Biden. For example, Joe Biden rented out his Wilmington, Delaware house to Hunter Biden, for a $49,910 monthly rent. Zillow.com is showing that same house would have an equivalent rent value of only $7,612 per month. In other words, Joe Biden was charging his son almost seven times what the rent should have come to. This is the same house they found the classified documents in, BTW. There's really no telling how many other ways Hunter Biden funneled money to his father.

JXYmTjdesFl6.jpeg

J538nfXtk7aZ.jpeg
Biden's Chinese laundry?

Forum List

Back