Trump Talked Badly About Some Women So I Want To Vote For A Criminal Instead. Does This Make Sense?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
hillarybreathfreshcorruption-e1476809625726.jpg

Watching the nasty negative ads Hillary is flooding the airwaves with is getting pretty old, but the common theme seems to be that Trump is a nasty man and you can forget about the fact that Hillary is a criminal. Doesn't she look nice right now?

That's the jest of her campaign.

Forget about all of the scandals and all of the criminal investigations. Vote for Hillary because she doesn't talk nasty (at least not while cameras are recording).

She has nothing more to run on other than she's never been caught on camera saying something disparaging about liberal's protected classes, i.e. Muslims, Latinos, and women. She has been exposed by people that know her personally, but nobody has been able to record a good example of her famous blowups on video. Sometimes she looks like she's about to go into a nasty tirade, like when she said on video that she should be ahead by 50 points, but then something comes up to change the focus of the media.

Right now, her entire campaign is on making Trump look worse than she does. So she actually feels that voters will ignore all of her "Mistakes" and will vote for her because they cannot vote for a man who isn't afraid to call a woman a big fat liar. Women aren't perfect, and they shouldn't be put on a pedestal and be untouchable when they do dirty, rotten, conniving things to others, as some have. Just look at Hillary. Everyone knows that women can be the worst backstabbers alive, and talk about others in nasty terms behind their backs. However, political-correctness deems this to be impossible. Bull shit. I love women, but they can be worse than men, and Hillary is a prime example of this.
Hillary is trying to win an election with a false stereotype.
Do you think she'll get away with it?

Does America actually want 4 - 8 more years of the nonsense?

hillary-laughing-1-1000x600.jpg

Last edited:
Trump Talked Badly About Some Women So I Want To Vote For A Criminal Instead. Does This Make Sense?

yes if you are mindless libtard

What criminal are you talking about? It can't be Hillary, she has never charged or convicted of anything.

Not very bright are you?

GOP nominated Trump, Dems nominated Clinton, so the American people get to vote for Bad or Bad.

The billionaire class, Oligarchy, MSM, Neocons, and establishments of the D and R party are firmly behind the pantsuit...along with lots of useful idiots in the electorate.....seems likely to me that she wins.

The billionaire class, Oligarchy, MSM, Neocons, and establishments of the D and R party are firmly behind the pantsuit...along with lots of useful idiots in the electorate.....seems likely to me that she wins.
....I forgot to mention illegals voting for Cankles...D Party and D voters love illegals voting...as does their Dear Leader...that should easily get the criminal into the WH.

It was a bit more then talking about women....
It was more the talking of what he DiD to women......

I guess Trump's alt right followers want to overlook that little detail.

It was a bit more then talking about women....
It was more the talking of what he DiD to women......

I guess Trump's alt right followers want to overlook that little detail.
...^^^yet another useful idiot.

Conservabots love to talk about what a notorious criminal Hillary is, but for 30 years haven't been able to actually prove even a single allegation.

If I thought that Hilary was a criminal I would't vote for her. BUT I DON'T, so the argument is but a silly straw-man.

Trump didn't just "talk bad" about women, he is life-long cheater and adulterer who sexually assaulted and harassed them.

That is not isolated from who he is. He is a fraud and huckster of first order gliding on the surface of life, truly married only to his insatiable and fragile ego. His treatment of women is just a symptom of his character.

Last edited:
IF, for right wingers, the ONLY bad things that Trump has done is talk bad about some women....well, then, they DO deserve to lose and lose because of sheer delusion and stupidity.

Forum List

Back