Trump Talked Badly About Some Women So I Want To Vote For A Criminal Instead. Does This Make Sense?

hillarybreathfreshcorruption-e1476809625726.jpg

Watching the nasty negative ads Hillary is flooding the airwaves with is getting pretty old, but the common theme seems to be that Trump is a nasty man and you can forget about the fact that Hillary is a criminal. Doesn't she look nice right now?

That's the jest of her campaign.

Forget about all of the scandals and all of the criminal investigations. Vote for Hillary because she doesn't talk nasty (at least not while cameras are recording).

She has nothing more to run on other than she's never been caught on camera saying something disparaging about liberal's protected classes, i.e. Muslims, Latinos, and women. She has been exposed by people that know her personally, but nobody has been able to record a good example of her famous blowups on video. Sometimes she looks like she's about to go into a nasty tirade, like when she said on video that she should be ahead by 50 points, but then something comes up to change the focus of the media.

Right now, her entire campaign is on making Trump look worse than she does. So she actually feels that voters will ignore all of her "Mistakes" and will vote for her because they cannot vote for a man who isn't afraid to call a woman a big fat liar. Women aren't perfect, and they shouldn't be put on a pedestal and be untouchable when they do dirty, rotten, conniving things to others, as some have. Just look at Hillary. Everyone knows that women can be the worst backstabbers alive, and talk about others in nasty terms behind their backs. However, political-correctness deems this to be impossible. Bull shit. I love women, but they can be worse than men, and Hillary is a prime example of this.
Hillary is trying to win an election with a false stereotype.
Do you think she'll get away with it?

Does America actually want 4 - 8 more years of the nonsense?

hillary-laughing-1-1000x600.jpg

Why would you vote against your own interests?

Trump Talked Badly About Some Women So I Want To Vote For A Criminal Instead. Does This Make Sense?
What criminal are you talking about? It can't be Hillary, she has never charged or convicted of anything.

Not very bright are you?
I could say the same about you.

When many on your staff are pleading the 5th to avoid incrimination....common-sense tells any rational person that crimes have been committed...

When many on your staff are pleading the 5th to avoid incrimination....common-sense tells any rational person that crimes have been committed..

Using current law........somewhat like NOT having to divulge your tax returns.....is now an implication of guilt???

You guys realize she probably killed Reno to stop the release of a video of bill raping a girl? They gave her 24 hours to drop out -- the video was supposed to come out of FBI/NYPD. Then Reno dies? What are the chances?

Its better to vote a criminal than to vote a man that will abuse his office against women and come the worst against the American Media industry
That makes no damned sense at all.

That's a poorly thought out belief based on nothing more than a mind steeped in infantile irrationality.....and is a perfect example of the mindset that Hillary prays upon.

You guys realize she probably killed Reno to stop the release of a video of bill raping a girl? They gave her 24 hours to drop out -- the video was supposed to come out of FBI/NYPD. Then Reno dies? What are the chances?

AMAZING the level of conspiratorial delusion....just amazing. (probably a condition associated with losers.)

Watching the nasty negative ads Hillary is flooding the airwaves with is getting pretty old, but the common theme seems to be that Trump is a nasty man and you can forget about the fact that Hillary is a criminal. Doesn't she look nice right now?

Forget about all of the scandals and all of the criminal investigations. Vote for Hillary because she doesn't talk nasty (at least not while cameras are recording).

She has nothing more to run on other than she's never been caught on camera saying something disparaging about liberal's protected classes, i.e. Muslims, Latinos, and women. She has been exposed by people that know her personally, but nobody has been able to record a good example of her famous blowups on video. Sometimes she looks like she's about to go into a nasty tirade, like when she said on video that she should be ahead by 50 points, but then something comes up to change the focus of the media.

Right now, her entire campaign is on making Trump look worse than she does. So she actually feels that voters will ignore all of her "Mistakes" and will vote for her because they cannot vote for a man who isn't afraid to call a woman a big fat liar. Women aren't perfect, and they shouldn't be put on a pedestal and be untouchable when they do dirty, rotten, conniving things to others, as some have. Just look at Hillary. Everyone knows that women can be the worst backstabbers alive, and talk about others in nasty terms behind their backs. However, political-correctness deems this to be impossible. Bull shit. I love women, but they can be worse than men, and Hillary is a prime example of this.

There are thinkers and there are feelers. Thinkers don't like Hellary, Feelers do.

No they are not. They killed Reno to protect bill from a video raping a girl today and these fuckers don't care. Anonymous has more copies.

Sick.

Conservabots love to talk about what a notorious criminal Hillary is, but for 30 years haven't been able to actually prove even a single allegation.

If I thought that Hilary was a criminal I would't vote for her. BUT I DON'T, so the argument is but a silly straw-man.

Trump didn't just "talk bad" about women, he is life-long cheater and adulterer who sexually assaulted and harassed them.

That is not isolated from who he is. He is a fraud and huckster of first order gliding on the surface of life, truly married only to his insatiable and fragile ego. His treatment of women is just a symptom of his character.
Oh contrare.....it was proven under oath by FBI Director James Comey, but he decided not to prosecute her for the crimes they know she committed. They're still investigating other crimes. These dog and pony shows are designed to hold her base together. Make it look like she's being unfairly prosecuted.

When many on your staff are pleading the 5th to avoid incrimination....common-sense tells any rational person that crimes have been committed..

Using current law........somewhat like NOT having to divulge your tax returns.....is now an implication of guilt???
Show me where Trump plead the 5th.

Conservabots love to talk about what a notorious criminal Hillary is, but for 30 years haven't been able to actually prove even a single allegation.

If I thought that Hilary was a criminal I would't vote for her. BUT I DON'T, so the argument is but a silly straw-man.

Trump didn't just "talk bad" about women, he is life-long cheater and adulterer who sexually assaulted and harassed them.

That is not isolated from who he is. He is a fraud and huckster of first order gliding on the surface of life, truly married only to his insatiable and fragile ego. His treatment of women is just a symptom of his character.
Oh contrare.....it was proven under oath by FBI Director James Comey, but he decided not to prosecute her for the crimes they know she committed. They're still investigating other crimes. These dog and pony shows are designed to hold her base together. Make it look like she's being unfairly prosecuted.

Why would he, a Republican decide such a thing? Because it's just your fantasy.

Why would he, a Republican decide such a thing? Because it's just your fantasy.
Comey is a political appointee.

If anything he's being scapegoated.

I voted for Gary Johnson as I said I would, but I totally agree with you that liberals arguing Trump's statements as if it's a reason to vote for the corrupt old hag is pretty retarded

If Joe Biden were running against Trump,

how many of you Trump supporters would vote for Biden because Biden is by far the less corrupt of the two?

I voted for Gary Johnson as I said I would, but I totally agree with you that liberals arguing Trump's statements as if it's a reason to vote for the corrupt old hag is pretty retarded

Why did you conservatives vote for Trump in the primaries when every one of the candidates opposing Trump is less corrupt than he is?

There are thinkers and there are feelers. Thinkers don't like Hellary, Feelers do.
Nobody really likes Hillary.....

Trump made fun of a person with a disability.
Scum like you thought it was funny too and supported him doing so.
This makes you bad people.

I like to see bad people fail. Thus, I will vote for someone else. Namely Ms. Clinton

Forum List

Back