Trump: Sweden paying 'heavily' for not locking down nation

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump shares the opinion of the liberals on this board and debunks misinformation spread by the conservatives in this board.
I am pleasantly surprised with Trump's very good and well informed tweet.
If he continues to talk based on facts he will become a better President.

I actually checked to see if this was real- it doesn't even sound like most of Trump's tweets. But in regards to Sweden- yeah Sweden is paying the price for not socially distancing. Now I wonder how the cons here at USMB will twist themselves into pretzels both agreeing with their Dear Leader and also continuing to insist that social distancing is a Communist/Fascist/Muslim plot.

I actually checked to see if this was real- it doesn't even sound like most of Trump's tweets. But in regards to Sweden- yeah Sweden is paying the price for not socially distancing. Now I wonder how the cons here at USMB will twist themselves into pretzels both agreeing with their Dear Leader and also continuing to insist that social distancing is a Communist/Fascist/Muslim plot.
they will say that after careful consideration and research they now agree with him as always.

Donald Trump shares the opinion of the liberals on this board and debunks misinformation spread by the conservatives in this board.
I am pleasantly surprised with Trump's very good and well informed tweet.
If he continues to talk based on facts he will become a better President.

I didn't see this post in my timeline before I posted the same.

Sweden has the same problem as Canada, where over 50% of all our Wuhan Virus deaths are in Old Age Homes. They are trying to understand this phenomenon, though it would seem intuitive due to the risk factors.

Sweden is playing the price now; however, they should be more resistant to a 2nd and 3rd wave than other countries by building up a herd immunity. "Bending the curve" alone does not necessarily reduce the number of deaths caused by the virus; it spreads the deaths across a greater period of time. "That being said, " bending the curve does create time for treatments and vaccines to be developed which will save lives.

Forum List

Back