Trump Supporters Who Breached The Capitol: 'It Was Not Antifa'

What is Man#2 doing besides honoring the 2nd Amendment? Why is the KGB interested in law enforcement affairs?

I'm just glad they're identifying and arresting those who ransacked our Capitol.

He led an armed invasion of an American city, occupied it as an invading military force, and killed 4 people.

But Orange Man Bad, so no harm no foul.

His troops - YOUR troops - raped a homeless man. Be proud, be REAL proud of your Reich.
Who exactly is he?

There are others if you bother to look
I found a LOT of videos from clueless Trump supporters claiming to have seen “antifa” but it seems their assumptions were just because they happen to be wearing black.

They, like you, are making stuff up.

6 BLM/ANTIFA agitators have been arrested

No worries, they've been let go without charges and with a nice stipend from the KGB....

Leftist activist arrested after Capitol riot releasing book (msn.com)
Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources (nypost.com)

I think I"ve seen that claim before...and it's been debunked. For one thing, the people claimed to have been at the BLM protests were actually counter protestors.

Debunked my ass. The Reich sent Sullivan in and protected him. The rest are unexplained - but they were released where the rubes suckered in by them were not.

What is Man#2 doing besides honoring the 2nd Amendment? Why is the KGB interested in law enforcement affairs?

I'm just glad they're identifying and arresting those who ransacked our Capitol.

He led an armed invasion of an American city, occupied it as an invading military force, and killed 4 people.

But Orange Man Bad, so no harm no foul.

His troops - YOUR troops - raped a homeless man. Be proud, be REAL proud of your Reich.
Who exactly is he?

Like you don't know.

Seattle's CHAZ Gains First Feudal Warlord, Takes Steps to Become Rogue State – PJ Media

No it from saying that. Form all the other stuff he said and did. Duh

Why would I claim that “peacefully make your voices heard” would be inciting?! Not to bright are ya??

What stuff Nazi?

Why do you lie to paint the Reichstag Fire in a fully false way?

Because you're a fucking Nazi.

This is the leverage your Reich intend to use to oppress the enemies of the Reich with state sponsored violence. Didn't Xi's man put Garland in SPECIFICALLY to hunt down the "White Devils?"

He may have called them supremacists, all the same. The Reichstag Fire is the justification the Reich needs to go balls out after Der Juden.

ANYONE who has studied history knows what you're doing.
Haha. Dang I hate how I can’t hide my Naziness from you. No matter what I try you see right through it. Damn you’re good. I’m gonna have to work on being a sneakier Nazi

No it from saying that. Form all the other stuff he said and did. Duh

Why would I claim that “peacefully make your voices heard” would be inciting?! Not to bright are ya??

What stuff Nazi?

Why do you lie to paint the Reichstag Fire in a fully false way?

Because you're a fucking Nazi.

This is the leverage your Reich intend to use to oppress the enemies of the Reich with state sponsored violence. Didn't Xi's man put Garland in SPECIFICALLY to hunt down the "White Devils?"

He may have called them supremacists, all the same. The Reichstag Fire is the justification the Reich needs to go balls out after Der Juden.

ANYONE who has studied history knows what you're doing.
White suprematists and insurrectionists should be hunted down. Law and order dude. It’s pretty simple

There are others if you bother to look
I found a LOT of videos from clueless Trump supporters claiming to have seen “antifa” but it seems their assumptions were just because they happen to be wearing black.

They, like you, are making stuff up.

6 BLM/ANTIFA agitators have been arrested

No worries, they've been let go without charges and with a nice stipend from the KGB....

Leftist activist arrested after Capitol riot releasing book (msn.com)
Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources (nypost.com)
John Sullivan is facing federal prosecution.

Who are the others?
The MSN article only talks about Sullivan. The NY Post cites unnamed officials and never was corroborated. It also alludes to a Washington Times piece about facial recognition that was retracted because the company said it was entirely false.

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

Who are you trying to convince?

Obviously you Nazis know that 90% of people don't believe you.

Our Nazi to English dictionary shows;

INSURECTION:

View attachment 462450

Peaceful Protest:

View attachment 462451

What Rightwing Nutjobs call Peaceful and Patriotic
View attachment 462455
View attachment 462460

What Real Americans call Patriotic
View attachment 462457
View attachment 462459

View attachment 462464\

This man is wanted by the KGB

View attachment 462465

But this man isn't.

Ransacked? How many "ransackers" does it take to break a half dozen windows? Hundreds? Seriously? Hundreds?

The vast majority of the people being arrested were peaceful protestors.

Sometimes I wonder if you're just a troll playing devil's advocate because I don't think you're as stupid as you present yourself to be.

Last edited:
You think? We know that’s a lie. And we’re supposed to believe you when you claim Sullivan went there alone. Hahahaha! I KNOW you don’t know shit.
I don’t know if Sullivan was alone. It wouldn’t surprise me if he were or weren’t.

What I know is that every time I look at an indictment for rioting, it turns out to be another die hard Trump supporter. There’s just no evidence that antifa or BLM had any actual impact on this riot.

John Sullivan is facing federal prosecution.

Bullshit.

He's facing a federal pension for life.

Who are the others?
The MSN article only talks about Sullivan. The NY Post cites unnamed officials and never was corroborated. It also alludes to a Washington Times piece about facial recognition that was retracted because the company said it was entirely false.

Yawn;

{

The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.

The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

A Washington Times report initially claimed two other protesters were actually Philadelphia-based Antifa members — citing a retired military officer with access to facial recognition software — but the outlet deleted the article after the software company told Buzzfeed News that the story was “outright false.”

}

What happened on Jan 6 is blazingly obvious: Trump's enraged, misguided jihadis attacked the capitol.

However, given their cult-like obedience to all things Trump, I do think it's possible that these Trumpsters really do think that Soros or Hillary or China or who-the-fuck-ever paid these people to pretend to be Trumpsters.

These folks are simply not connected to reality. They will believe whatever sounds good to them, even if they make it up themselves.
One of the leaders of the proud boys said that after Trump told them to stand down and stand by, their membership doubled.
Sure. Look at the way he said it, out of nowhere, with no apologies, no explanation.

The Trumpsters can deny this all day long. That just makes them part of it.

I'm glad to read some of those who attacked the capitol last month are being honest about this even when the politicians they vote for lie through their teeth about it.

When I hear trump people say it was Antifa or BLM all it says to me is that the trump person knows what happened was wrong and is too cowardly to accept that it was trump people who did it.

What happened on Jan 6 is blazingly obvious: Trump's enraged, misguided jihadis attacked the capitol.

However, given their cult-like obedience to all things Trump, I do think it's possible that these Trumpsters really do think that Soros or Hillary or China or who-the-fuck-ever paid these people to pretend to be Trumpsters.

These folks are simply not connected to reality. They will believe whatever sounds good to them, even if they make it up themselves.

Seig Heil Indeed Herr Mac.

And there you are, right on cue.

"Breached" is such a stupid word to use in this case seeing that the Capitol Police opened the door and let the Patriots walk in an orderly single file.

Of course after they let them in one of the Secret Service assholes shot an unarmed Patriot veteran woman. The asshole shot the veteran woman claiming he was protecting the scum of America.

He's facing a federal pension for life.

Federal charges, mate. Federal charges. Live in reality.

The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

Thanks “source”. Totally believable.

A Washington Times report initially claimed two other protesters were actually Philadelphia-based Antifa members — citing a retired military officer with access to facial recognition software — but the outlet deleted the article after the software company told Buzzfeed News that the story was “outright false.”

Guess y’all didn’t get the message that the story was a fabrication.

How would you feel?
You sharpen your trump flagpole stick, grab your zip ties, and head out to be wild. Later, after you're arrested and face serious charges, your fellow MAGAts claim that you're an Antifa member because there were a handful of infiltrators. Note: There will always be Antifa infiltrators in every right wing group because they don't vet their new members worth a shit.

I'd be highly PO'ed.

White suprematists and insurrectionists should be hunted down. Law and order dude. It’s pretty simple

Shouldn't you finish rounding up the Brown Shirts from the 11 month Kristalnacht first? I mean, the KGB has had 11 months and done virtually nothing....

Oh wait, different laws, that's right.....
I have no clue what any of that mean. You seem awfully versed in Nazi culture... you sure you’re not the one wearing the patch?

Forum List

Back