Trump supporters: when it comes to “fake” news about Trump, is it ANY negative story about Trump?

Is there any negative coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is Trump just perfect for some reason? I can’t think of a time when Trump supporters have ever been objective.
You are clearly in the minority.

'Nearly two-thirds of Americans say the mainstream press is full of fake news, a sentiment that is held by a majority of voters across the ideological spectrum.

According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris poll, which was provided exclusively to The Hill, 65 percent of voters believe there is a lot of fake news in the mainstream media.

That number includes 80 percent of Republicans, 60 percent of independents and 53 percent of Democrats. Eighty-four percent of voters said it is hard to know what news to believe online.

“Much of the media is now just another part of the partisan divide in the country with Republicans not trusting the ‘mainstream’ media and Democrats seeing them as reflecting their beliefs,” said Harvard-Harris co-director Mark Penn. “Every major institution from the presidency to the courts is now seen as operating in a partisan fashion in one direction or the other.”'

Poll: Majority says mainstream media publishes fake news

Except both sides choose to ignore when their fake news becomes dangerous. When a man shoots up a pizza shop because he thinks Democrats are running a satanic child sex trafficking ring out of their non-existent basement it's time to take a step back, and question what the fuck we're doing.

Is there any negative coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is Trump just perfect for some reason? I can’t think of a time when Trump supporters have ever been objective.

What's the worst negative coverage of HIllary that you admit to?
There’s plenty of negative coverage of Hillary I admit to. How about you just answer my question?

Because I don't think you are seriously asking a question.

Your dodge supports that conclusion.

What's the worst coverage of HIllary that you will admit to?

You are clearly in the minority.

'Nearly two-thirds of Americans say the mainstream press is full of fake news, a sentiment that is held by a majority of voters across the ideological spectrum.

According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris poll, which was provided exclusively to The Hill, 65 percent of voters believe there is a lot of fake news in the mainstream media.

That number includes 80 percent of Republicans, 60 percent of independents and 53 percent of Democrats. Eighty-four percent of voters said it is hard to know what news to believe online.

“Much of the media is now just another part of the partisan divide in the country with Republicans not trusting the ‘mainstream’ media and Democrats seeing them as reflecting their beliefs,” said Harvard-Harris co-director Mark Penn. “Every major institution from the presidency to the courts is now seen as operating in a partisan fashion in one direction or the other.”'

Poll: Majority says mainstream media publishes fake news

Except both sides choose to ignore when their fake news becomes dangerous. When a man shoots up a pizza shop because he thinks Democrats are running a satanic child sex trafficking ring out of their non-existent basement it's time to take a step back, and question what the fuck we're doing.
That's a different issue. The poll shows mainstream media, not just extremist publications, are not trusted by most Americans. The reason is, imo, that Americans have become sophisticated enough to understand just how low the objectivity and journalistic ethics of mainstream reporters and editors have become. The problem is not with behavior of crazy people who shoot up pizza shops but with the behavior of people who are presumed to be sane who have surrendered their professional objectivity and ethics to their own political passions.

An interesting trend I have seen from Trump supporters lately is their admission that he lies a lot. After a year in office even his most die-hard supporters find it almost impossible not to acknowledge. Just a few minutes ago I watched Greg Gutfeld on The Five defend his lying by saying, "This is the president we have now. He lies."

They admit he lied, but find it endearing. It's like they think he is only lying to liberals, and they like that.

What is the more negative coverage you admit about Hillary?

She misjudged how much Comey's crap, Russia's hacking, and crazies believing Trump's lies would effect the election. If she had, she would have concentrated more on Wisconsin.

And there we have a lib who can't admit to any negative coverage of Hillary.

Thanks for your help.

Page 4 and not one hillary supporter can answer the question that this thread asks us trump supporters.

Trump supporters: when it comes to “fake” news about Trump, is it ANY negative story about Trump?

Just like how all evidence of Hillary's crimes isn't real... :p

Did you hear Hannity confirm the story about Trump ordering the firing of Mueller? The story Trump called fake news?

Best laugh of the day!!

Did you hear Hannity confirm the story about Trump ordering the firing of Mueller? The story Trump called fake news?

Best laugh of the day!!

What's the worst coverage of Hillary you will admit to?

He is not a politician and he does not have the indoctrinated scripted speech.
So he's not accountable for anything.

And so his followers don't need their former dignity. Or even a soul.

Best laugh of the day!!

What she was found guilty of.

Just like Obama.

There’s plenty of negative coverage of Hillary I admit to. How about you just answer my question?

Hillary is not the topic of this thread, Gome...

He is not a politician and he does not have the indoctrinated scripted speech.
And therein lies his problem. He thinks he can run the country like he ran his bankrupt companies, off the cuff and based on his instincts. A brilliant President could get away with that; Trump is far from brilliant and suffers from a tremendous lack of appreciation for his mental shortcomings.. Bigly.

Yours is some serious misguided Butt Hurt…..

Trump is a billionaire that has stomped your

liberal asses since day one up to today….

He makes fools of your FAKE NEWS.

He is in the process of “Tea Partying” the Republican Party.

President Donald J. Trump is brilliant,

anyone that doesn’t acknowledge this is either

a Fool or a Zealot.

The mental shortcomings are all yours…………………………

Best laugh of the day!!

What she was found guilty of.

Just like Obama.

Another lib unable to respond to the question that was asked of Trump supporters.

page 5 and counting and so far, you libs have demonstrated that you are exactly as brainless and dishonest partisans as you accuse Trump supporters of being.

YOu are what you claim to hate.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

Hillary is not the topic of this thread, Gome...

No, the topic of this thread is a propaganda smear thinly disguised as a question.

You libs are without souls or any hint of decency.

You have proved this by refusing to even try to engage in the type of self examination you have asked of us Trump supporters.

When it comes to the media, they are like the "Boy who cried wolf"
They attacked Trump so many times they have lost all credibility. No one believes them anymore.

It's interesting to me Billy, that you focus purely on the negative. Does it ever occur to you that there could be just as much validity in the positive as you consider there to be in the negative?

Lol you’re so transparent. You know you can answer it but won’t. Once you do, I’ll tell you what I think of Hillary.

Lol you’re so transparent. You know you can answer it but won’t. Once you do, I’ll tell you what I think of Hillary.

Why would she ask a question to herself?
She is asking you. :lmao:

Since what, about 90% of the "news" on Trump has been negative or portrayed negatively, no doubt some of it was accurate.

It really is a shame that the "news" industry has dropped all pretense regarding their opinion of this guy.

But to be fair, he asked for it. He's committed the biggest sin in their eyes, attacking their "integrity" (har har).

Nixon had at least 90% negative reporting during Watergate too. If Trump-0 doesn't like negative reporting, he should quit doing stupid stuff.

The flip side of that is, if the press doesn't like Trump attacking them, they should stop doing stuff that makes him attack them.

Forum List

Back