Trump supporters to sue city of San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump supporters are such whiny little bitches

Sure, because if a bunch of Trump supporters attacked and assaulted a dozen people at a Bernie or Hillary rally the left would never talk about it, right?
Trump supporters are too afraid of minorities to show up at any Democrat function

I'd simply say they have more class than do Liberals.
Most Trump supporters are populists. Making them mostly liberal.

While Liberals have absolutely zero class. Liberals are always protesting and showing their collective asses. Even their Congressmen and women are low class vermin who put on hoodies and show their asses and embarrass the nation. Liberals plan on protesting and raising hell during the Republican Convention in attempt to deny the Republicans their equal rights to hold a political convention. Liberals are the armpit of society.

Like the republicans are going to hand out candy and free soda at the Democrat Convention..:booze:

I have not heard of any planned protests by the Republicans of the Democrat Convention. Could you provide a link or something to back up your assertion?

I know people are really fired up and pissed off on both sides , I think right now the media is focusing on the first GOP convention. We will be seeing more next week on the Democrat convention.. I am not sure which one is hated more..

Executive Summary

The 2016 Republican National Convention (RNC), to be held in Cleveland, Ohio from July 18-21, and the Democratic National Convention (DNC), to be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from July 25-28, have the potential to be controversial and disruptive events. Both of the conventions are designated as National Special Security Events (NSSEs), meaning they could become targets of international/domestic terrorism or other criminal activity. While authorities have not received any credible threats against either convention, law enforcement and emergency personnel are preparing for the likelihood that protests could disrupt business and travel in the host cities. The papal visit to Philadelphia in September 2015 has played an integral role in security preparations for the DNC, and the city is largely considered to be more prepared than Cleveland. Despite this, officials in Cleveland feel confident that outsourced staffing and training programs can adequately address potentially violent protest activities.

US: Republican and Democratic National Conventions Prompt Heightened Security Measures amid Potentially Disruptive Protests | iJET

s.gif

Go figure. This man-child and his supporters are sue happy. I hope he wins. This is just who we need to face down dictators and terrorists. We'll take down ISIS with litigation. Fucking pussies.

Tell us all about your time spent in the military fighting our nation's enemies.

What the fuck does that have to do with the subject?

It might cause some to consider what you have to say as worthy of an ear. Otherwise, it simply means you are just another "nothing" who should be ignored.

Trump dodged the draft during Vietnam. I'm only 31, about 5 foot 4, and 120 lbs. Why the fuck would I join the Army, and why the fuck would they need me?

Sure, because if a bunch of Trump supporters attacked and assaulted a dozen people at a Bernie or Hillary rally the left would never talk about it, right?
Trump supporters are too afraid of minorities to show up at any Democrat function

I think Trump supporters are like most NORMAL Americans who expect to be able to attend a political rally without being physically assaulted by leftist neanderthal assholes.

Go figure. This man-child and his supporters are sue happy. I hope he wins. This is just who we need to face down dictators and terrorists. We'll take down ISIS with litigation. Fucking pussies.

Tell us all about your time spent in the military fighting our nation's enemies.

It might cause some to consider what you have to say as worthy of an ear. Otherwise, it simply means you are just another "nothing" who should be ignored.

Trump dodged the draft during Vietnam. I'm only 31, about 5 foot 4, and 120 lbs. Why the fuck would I join the Army, and why the fuck would they need me?

Oh, I would never expect a little Liberal mouth like you to ever contribute any blood or body parts for the country. But you will point out that Trump dodged the draft while crying that you should not be expected to do anything other than bitch about him.

I think Trump supporters are like most NORMAL Americans who expect to be able to attend a political rally without being physically assaulted by leftist assholes.
You nominated a man with the most hateful, bigoted rhetoric and platform in all of modern American politics. Only a fool would expect that to go smoothly.

While Liberals have absolutely zero class. Liberals are always protesting and showing their collective asses. Even their Congressmen and women are low class vermin who put on hoodies and show their asses and embarrass the nation. Liberals plan on protesting and raising hell during the Republican Convention in attempt to deny the Republicans their equal rights to hold a political convention. Liberals are the armpit of society.

Like the republicans are going to hand out candy and free soda at the Democrat Convention..:booze:

I have not heard of any planned protests by the Republicans of the Democrat Convention. Could you provide a link or something to back up your assertion?

I know people are really fired up and pissed off on both sides , I think right now the media is focusing on the first GOP convention. We will be seeing more next week on the Democrat convention.. I am not sure which one is hated more..

Executive Summary

The 2016 Republican National Convention (RNC), to be held in Cleveland, Ohio from July 18-21, and the Democratic National Convention (DNC), to be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from July 25-28, have the potential to be controversial and disruptive events. Both of the conventions are designated as National Special Security Events (NSSEs), meaning they could become targets of international/domestic terrorism or other criminal activity. While authorities have not received any credible threats against either convention, law enforcement and emergency personnel are preparing for the likelihood that protests could disrupt business and travel in the host cities. The papal visit to Philadelphia in September 2015 has played an integral role in security preparations for the DNC, and the city is largely considered to be more prepared than Cleveland. Despite this, officials in Cleveland feel confident that outsourced staffing and training programs can adequately address potentially violent protest activities.

US: Republican and Democratic National Conventions Prompt Heightened Security Measures amid Potentially Disruptive Protests | iJET

s.gif

Have you seen any threats anywhere by Republicans as to their protesting anything at all? Cop killings, BLM, anything at all? If you have, kindly post a link.

I think Trump supporters are like most NORMAL Americans who expect to be able to attend a political rally without being physically assaulted by leftist assholes.
You nominated a man with the most hateful, bigoted rhetoric and platform in all of modern American politics. Only a fool would expect that to go smoothly.

Why not? Why does he not have every right and freedom that is afforded your candidate?

I'd simply say they have more class than do Liberals.

Most Trump supporters are American patriots.

Why not? Why does he not have every right and freedom that is afforded your candidate?
He does. When you walk into a bar late at night, you have every right and freedom to scream at the top of your lungs that you hate all spics and *******. Now if you don't expect any consequences, then you're an idiot.

Oh, I would never expect a little Liberal mouth like you to ever contribute any blood or body parts for the country. But you will point out that Trump dodged the draft while crying that you should not be expected to do anything other than bitch about him.

Why would I? Exactly what century are you living in?

He does. When you walk into a bar late at night, you have every right and freedom to scream at the top of your lungs that you hate all spics and *******. Now if you don't expect any consequences, then you're an idiot.

I suppose you are claiming Trump did something similar in your depraved little mind? Trump's speeches were at his own political rallies. Those rallies are normally attended by his supporters. The protestors had absolutely no business being there to cause disruption. I wasn't there so therefore I caused no disruption. Maybe you should refrain from frequenting bars late at night?

Why would I? Exactly what century are you living in?

Why the very same one you are living in. The difference being, I have actually done some living.

The Trump supporters were made fun of and rejected by the republican party at first..Now we are seeing lines drawn in the sand supporting him..

I do agree with you on Trump being liked by many liberals who have supported him so far, but this may change with his VP choice. He is either looking to be further right, or he pretending to be further right.

"A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again"
A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again | Fox News

I suppose you are claiming Trump did something similar in your depraved little mind? Trump's speeches were at his own political rallies. Those rallies are normally attended by his supporters. The protestors had absolutely no business being there to cause disruption. I wasn't there so therefore I caused no disruption. Maybe you should refrain from frequenting bars late at night?
I'll probably be going to a bar tonight. Trading freedom for security is a conservative trait.

The Trump supporters were made fun of and rejected by the republican party at first..Now we are seeing lines drawn in the sand supporting him..

I do agree with you on Trump being liked by many liberals who have supported him so far, but this may change with his VP choice. He is either looking to be further right, or he pretending to be further right.

"A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again"
A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again | Fox News

Pretending. He needs the evangelicals to win, and they're the easiest group on the planet to win over.

Pretending. He needs the evangelicals to win, and they're the easiest group on the planet to win over.

Fortunately the bible belt saw through Cruz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back