Trump supporters to sue city of San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
:clap2::clap2:Trump supporters sue California city for after-rally attacks

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Fourteen California Donald Trump supporters filed a civil rights lawsuit Thursday, saying Trump supporters sue California city for after-rally attacks San Jose's police failed to protect them from violent protesters after a campaign rally last month.

The lawsuit is seeking class-action status on behalf of all Trump supporters who were attacked after the June 2 campaign rally in downtown San Jose. The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

The supporters are represented by lawyer Harmeet Dhillon, who is vice chair of the California Republican Party.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Fourteen California Donald Trump supporters filed a civil rights lawsuit Thursday, saying Trump supporters sue California city for after-rally attacks San Jose's police failed to protect them from violent protesters after a campaign rally last month.

The lawsuit is seeking class-action status on behalf of all Trump supporters who were attacked after the June 2 campaign rally in downtown San Jose. The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

The supporters are represented by lawyer Harmeet Dhillon, who is vice chair of the California Republican Party.
I don't know how far that will go since the Supreme Court ruled that the police have no obligation to protect people.

If you got ambushed coming out of a function and the police were told to stand back I think we would see you quite pissed off too.

Actually after thinking about it, all presidential candidates should provide protection for the people coming in to support them..this way you not have people that we pay and put into power turn their backs politically.

Last edited by a moderator:
While Liberals have absolutely zero class. Liberals are always protesting and showing their collective asses. Even their Congressmen and women are low class vermin who put on hoodies and show their asses and embarrass the nation. Liberals plan on protesting and raising hell during the Republican Convention in attempt to deny the Republicans their equal rights to hold a political convention. Liberals are the armpit of society.

If you got ambushed coming out of a function and the police were told to stand back I think we would see you quite pissed off too.

Actually after thinking about it, all presidential candidates should provide protection for the people coming in to support them..this way you not have people that we pay and put into power turn their backs politically.

Actually all protests of this type should be put down swiftly by the authorities. Such protests violate the rights of other citizens.

Go figure. This man-child and his supporters are sue happy. I hope he wins. This is just who we need to face down dictators and terrorists. We'll take down ISIS with litigation. Fucking pussies.

While Liberals have absolutely zero class. Liberals are always protesting and showing their collective asses. Even their Congressmen and women are low class vermin who put on hoodies and show their asses and embarrass the nation. Liberals plan on protesting and raising hell during the Republican Convention in attempt to deny the Republicans their equal rights to hold a political convention. Liberals are the armpit of society.

Like the republicans are going to hand out candy and free soda at the Democrat Convention..:booze:

Like the republicans are going to hand out candy and free soda at the Democrat Convention..:booze:

I have not heard of any planned protests by the Republicans of the Democrat Convention. Could you provide a link or something to back up your assertion?

I don't know how far that will go since the Supreme Court ruled that the police have no obligation to protect people.
They should refuse to work DNC events from now on.

Go figure. This man-child and his supporters are sue happy. I hope he wins. This is just who we need to face down dictators and terrorists. We'll take down ISIS with litigation. Fucking pussies.

Tell us all about your time spent in the military fighting our nation's enemies.

Tell us all about your time spent in the military fighting our nation's enemies.

What the fuck does that have to do with the subject?

It might cause some to consider what you have to say as worthy of an ear. Otherwise, it simply means you are just another "nothing" who should be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back