Trump supporters suspected of arson of black church-Alt Right Violence?

Well, it now seems that a black church in MS has been burned down and that the people who did it also wrote "vote Trump" on the side of the church they had burned down.

'Vote Trump' painted on black church set ablaze in Mississippi - CNN.com

I wonder.................since this happened in Mississippi (a racist state) to a black church (favorite target of white supremacists), is this the way that the KKK is showing even further endorsement of Trump?
mississippi is a festing backward shithole even by southern standards

Look at the list of potential Targets from a "deplorable" standpoint. You got Mexican markets and churches, plenty of Mosques, some women's centers, all those remaining DNC Campaign HQs --- ask WHY a black church?

I am not down with the crowd that cries conspiracy with only speculation.

Begging the question is considered a fallacy for a reason. With that said, no one should be assuming anything.

I'm not the one assuming. I'm laying out all the possibilities and opportunities and people with motives. It's the OP who is fixated on ONE conclusion here.

Don't you know the rules of this game? You're SUPPOSED to make outrageous claims without a shred of evidence and argue for pages about it? :biggrin: I'm just a politically homeless kid trying to look like I belong here.

:mm:

I'm not the one assuming. I'm laying out all the possibilities and opportunities and people with motives. It's the OP who is fixated on ONE conclusion here.

Don't you know the rules of this game? You're SUPPOSED to make outrageous claims without a shred of evidence and argue for pages about it? :biggrin: I'm just a politically homeless kid trying to look like I belong here.

Hell, I feel out of place too.

It's tough trying to be intellectually honest in a world where reality is up for debate.

Last edited:
Look at the list of potential Targets from a "deplorable" standpoint. You got Mexican markets and churches, plenty of Mosques, some women's centers, all those remaining DNC Campaign HQs --- ask WHY a black church?

I am not down with the crowd that cries conspiracy with only speculation.

Begging the question is considered a fallacy for a reason. With that said, no one should be assuming anything.

So that works with everything except Hillary's emails. Now GOP leaders are swearing she will be impeached, even though they know nothing about what the FBI is looking at.

A conspiracy theory condemning Hillary is okay, right?

Hillary is not the VICTIM there.. She is the criminal mind who conjured up that plan to ignore security protocols and approved communications.. It's all on her.

You people really think that the black people of the congregation burned down their own church, hoping to turn the tide back in Hillary's favor?

You guys really are some kind of special stupid.

Its happened in the past that during a spate of Church burnings across the south, some pastors were arrested for burning down their own church and collecting the insurance money. and of course blaming it on white racists.
I wouldnt doubt anything that happens in this political environment. You do know insurance will pay for that damage dont you?

Hey, if they can prove that it was done by people from their own congregation throw the book at them, but we need to wait and see what the investigation brings.

Me? I think it may have been basic vandals that threw a Trump slogan in there just to see if it would make bigger news.

Hell, I feel out of place as too.

It's tough trying to be intellectually honest in a world where reality is up for debate.

Let's ditch this joint and go get a beer !!!!

In fact -- IIRC --- I heard Trump being CHEERED at a rally just week reaching out to Black Americans and promising to make them safer and more successful..

So why not the OTHER targets? Because this is a hate crime. Someone would HATE for Hillary to lose just because Black Americans hung up on her.. :badgrin:

I would think a top Deplorable target would be a women's health center or better yet a rape crisis counseling service. It's more in line with their leaders' misogynist image.. :rolleyes:
Who was cheering him? Not "blacks" amirite?

Well, it now seems that a black church in MS has been burned down and that the people who did it also wrote "vote Trump" on the side of the church they had burned down.

I wonder.................since this happened in Mississippi (a racist state) to a black church (favorite target of white supremacists), is this the way that the KKK is showing even further endorsement of Trump?

Yeah, and it's those backward redneck white boys that keep it that way. I was stationed in both MS as well as TN.

Typical of democrat scum pretending to be Trump supporters.
Useful idiots like fagbiker fall for it every single time.
----------------------------------------------------------- he doesn't fall for it , he just repeats the official dem spin KGirl !!
Even stupider, because the useful idiots are the first ones they target, imprison and kill.

Just ask the retarded tribal members protesting the oil pipeline. They worked hard to make the feds all powerful when it came to land usage....

How's that working out for them?

line-of-dapl-cops.jpg

dogs.jpg

Police tactics at the Dakota Access Pipeline protest are getting much more aggressive

Dumbasses.

Yeah it's not like the left hasn't been caught in false flag operations and hoax hate crimes

Seems to me the KKK was Protestants.

And democrats....I'm Catholic so you're barking up the wrong tree, fraud
If you are Catholic why do you admire the KKK? They hate Catholics.

Where did I admire the KKK? I said they were Demoqucks, I despise demoquacks
You aren't fooling anyone.

In fact -- IIRC --- I heard Trump being CHEERED at a rally just week reaching out to Black Americans and promising to make them safer and more successful..

So why not the OTHER targets? Because this is a hate crime. Someone would HATE for Hillary to lose just because Black Americans hung up on her.. :badgrin:

I would think a top Deplorable target would be a women's health center or better yet a rape crisis counseling service. It's more in line with their leaders' misogynist image.. :rolleyes:
Who was cheering him? Not "blacks" amirite?

Some were. I'm sure they saw it. Got very wide coverage. And you don't want those precious little voters "THINKING" now ---- do you? I think EVERYONE should cheer someone who just comes straight out and offers you their hand. More then the crusty white bread GOP has done in years. Except for maybe Rand Paul.

You people really think that the black people of the congregation burned down their own church, hoping to turn the tide back in Hillary's favor?

Its happened in the past that during a spate of Church burnings across the south, some pastors were arrested for burning down their own church and collecting the insurance money. and of course blaming it on white racists.
I wouldnt doubt anything that happens in this political environment. You do know insurance will pay for that damage dont you?

Hey, if they can prove that it was done by people from their own congregation throw the book at them, but we need to wait and see what the investigation brings.

Me? I think it may have been basic vandals that threw a Trump slogan in there just to see if it would make bigger news.

It very well could have been racists, but it seems a bit of a stunt right before the election. Anyway it IS something that needs to be investigated and prosecuted. Throw the book hard at whoever did it.

Was bob craemer or scott foval in charge of this violence.....? You know, the two guys the hilary campaign paid to incite violence at Trump rallies....and they confessed to it on video, stating how they hired the people and the events they attacked.....they received their money and directions from the Democrat National committee, and recieved direct orders from the Director of Special Events....the DNC received money and orders directly from the hilary campaign...also admitted to on video....they also used the AFL-CIO when they needed experienced thugs...

So...did they farm this out to the AFL-CIO thugs?

Looks like a set up. This story would hurt Trumps campaign more than it would help it. Obviously the black parishoners are not going to vote for Trump. So who is this message aimed at?
No one ever claimed that the white trash population in mississippi was intelligent to begin with, they need no excuse to parade their racism

Shut the fuck up please. You're a moron.

And who said it was someone from the congregation? The assertion is that it's probably a paid provocateur. Per usual.

Yeah it's not like the left hasn't been caught in false flag operations and hoax hate crimes

Seems to me the KKK was Protestants.

And democrats....I'm Catholic so you're barking up the wrong tree, fraud
If you are Catholic why do you admire the KKK? They hate Catholics.

Where did I admire the KKK? I said they were Demoqucks, I despise demoquacks
You aren't fooling anyone.

Evidently I'm fooling you and let's remember you lied about me personally before....you thought I forgot didn't you? Idiot

Yeah, and it's those backward redneck white boys that keep it that way. I was stationed in both MS as well as TN.
Nobody cares.

And you, being the partisan hack that you are, are eager and happy to believe that this was done by a Donald Dump supporter. You have no interest in waiting for facts, evidence, or suspects, you want the perpetrator to be Dump supporter so this is where you will end what passes for intellectual curiosity in your mind.

And people wonder how we got to this point...

The history of mississippi shows it hasn't changed much , backward ignorant and religious fundamentalists infest that state

The history of mississippi shows it hasn't changed much , backward ignorant and religious fundamentalists infest that state

I agree, the democrats of the south are terrible.

But they're terrible everywhere.

Forum List

Back