Trump supporters suspected of arson of black church-Alt Right Violence?

Remember -- If Hillary doesn't win -- it's Orange pant suits and no blackberry for her. Could it be this nefarious and angry and bad??? Yes We Can. Stronger Together. Now get those "property of the Dem party" back in line with some drama.

Last edited:
Remember -- If Hillary doesn't win -- it's Orange pant suits and no blackberry for her. Could it be this nefarious and angry and bad??? Yes it can. Stronger Together. Now get those "property of the Dem party" back in line with some drama.

Yes if she wins the GOP is going to impeach her. So much for the democracy. Well Kaine will be good.

Yeah it's not like the left hasn't been caught in false flag operations and hoax hate crimes

Seems to me the KKK was Protestants.

And democrats....I'm Catholic so you're barking up the wrong tree, fraud

Impossible.

What's impossible? Dems were not KKK or I'm Catholic? You're the one claiming to be RC and doesn't believe in the Virgin birth...hence there is no way you are

Remember -- If Hillary doesn't win -- it's Orange pant suits and no blackberry for her. Could it be this nefarious and angry and bad??? Yes it can. Stronger Together. Now get those "property of the Dem party" back in line with some drama.

Yes if she wins the GOP is going to impeach her. So much for the democracy. Well Kaine will be good.

You pretty much HAVE to impeach her since the FBI and DOJ will be under her control. And she won't CARE if 1/2 the FBI resigns in protest. She can certainly choose which fate she wants if she "wins" -- the scumsack loser..

A vote for Hillary -- according to Penelope is only a vote to keep her ass out of jail.. ANYONE want to WASTE their vote to do that? :badgrin:

Last edited:
Yeah it's not like the left hasn't been caught in false flag operations and hoax hate crimes

Impossible.

What's impossible? Dems were not KKK or I'm Catholic? You're the one claiming to be RC and doesn't believe in the Virgin birth...hence there is no way you are

Virgin birth is the virgin birth of a new religion. ISA 7:14 is not about a virgin birth 500 years ahead. It was either a mistake or done on purpose, because Greeks and Romans did believe that Gods did impregnate virgin females.

Impossible.

Virgin birth is the virgin birth of a new religion. ISA 7:14 is not about a virgin birth 500 years ahead. It was either a mistake or done on purpose, because Greeks and Romans did believe that Gods did impregnate virgin females.
:cuckoo:

Someone burns a house of God, the paints vote Trump on the side.

Yeah that about sums up the mentality of these people.

You pretty much HAVE to impeach her since the FBI and DOJ will be under her control. And she won't CARE if 1/2 the FBI resigns in protest. She can certainly choose which fate she wants if she "wins" -- the scumsack loser..

A vote for Hillary -- according to Penelope is only a vote to keep her ass out of jail.. ANYONE want to WASTE their vote to do that? :badgrin:

You GOP Alt Righters are really pushing the lie, aren't you. I see Comrade has had an effect on you.

You GOP Alt Righters are really pushing the lie, aren't you. I see Comrade has had an effect on you.

You gotta be kidding me. You checked the number of my threads in the Gary Johnson forum? I'm just one of rare birds that's totally IMMUNE to your insanity. Just take as constructive criticism -- not as a personal thing between you and the candidate you love. :badgrin:

When you partisans shills have dropped your load and your integrity and voted out of fear, I'll be just fine..

Last edited:
Someone burns a house of God, the paints vote Trump on the side.

Yeah that about sums up the mentality of these people.

Did it also sum up the mentality of the mental midgets that firebombed a GOP HQ and painted "Trump Nazis -- Leave Town" ??? Because they were better at it. Wasn't so obvious a cynical political calculation.

Forum List

Back