Trump supporters suspected of arson of black church-Alt Right Violence?

Well, it now seems that a black church in MS has been burned down and that the people who did it also wrote "vote Trump" on the side of the church they had burned down.

'Vote Trump' painted on black church set ablaze in Mississippi - CNN.com

I wonder.................since this happened in Mississippi (a racist state) to a black church (favorite target of white supremacists), is this the way that the KKK is showing even further endorsement of Trump?

Look at the list of potential Targets from a "deplorable" standpoint. You got Mexican markets and churches, plenty of Mosques, some women's centers, all those remaining DNC Campaign HQs --- ask WHY a black church?

In fact -- IIRC --- I heard Trump being CHEERED at a rally just week reaching out to Black Americans and promising to make them safer and more successful..

So why not the OTHER targets? Because this is a hate crime. Someone would HATE for Hillary to lose just because Black Americans hung up on her.. :badgrin:

I would think a top Deplorable target would be a women's health center or better yet a rape crisis counseling service. It's more in line with their leaders' misogynist image.. :rolleyes:

Well, it now seems that a black church in MS has been burned down and that the people who did it also wrote "vote Trump" on the side of the church they had burned down.

I wonder.................since this happened in Mississippi (a racist state) to a black church (favorite target of white supremacists), is this the way that the KKK is showing even further endorsement of Trump?

Looks like a set up. This story would hurt Trumps campaign more than it would help it. Obviously the black parishoners are not going to vote for Trump. So who is this message aimed at?

You people really think that the black people of the congregation burned down their own church, hoping to turn the tide back in Hillary's favor?

You guys really are some kind of special stupid.

Nah. Hillary used to go to the KKK rallies in Virginia with Senator Robert Byrd.

Nah. Hillary used to go to the KKK rallies in Virginia with Senator Robert Byrd.

Got a link to prove your claim of Hillary being at a KKK rally with Byrd?

Look at the list of potential Targets from a "deplorable" standpoint. You got Mexican markets and churches, plenty of Mosques, some women's centers, all those remaining DNC Campaign HQs --- ask WHY a black church?

I am not down with the crowd that cries conspiracy with only speculation.

Begging the question is considered a fallacy for a reason. With that said, no one should be assuming anything.

You people really think that the black people of the congregation burned down their own church, hoping to turn the tide back in Hillary's favor?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- probably just another racial hoax type of deal but lets see who is caught . Probably just another hoax type deal where dems or a local , maybe a member of the church put it to the torch . This kinda hoax stuff happen ALL the time with muslim , black and other minorities Senor BSailor !!

No, he thinks that one of those mentally ill people that the dems like to exploit and pay to act as provocateurs did it:

Undercover Footage Shows Clinton Operatives Admit To Inciting "Anarchy" At Trump Rallies | Zero Hedge

Black Man Arrested For Setting Fires To Six Black Churches In St. Louis

IT BEGINS: Anti-Trump Democrats Firebomb Republican Headquarters in Orange County North Carolina • Now The End Begins

LB Williams, Black Florida Man, Burns Cross In Own Driveway, Is Arrested | Huffington Post

Its happened in the past that during a spate of Church burnings across the south, some pastors were arrested for burning down their own church and collecting the insurance money. and of course blaming it on white racists.
I wouldnt doubt anything that happens in this political environment. You do know insurance will pay for that damage dont you?

No, he thinks that one of those mentally ill people that the dems like to exploit and pay to act as provocateurs did it:

Undercover Footage Shows Clinton Operatives Admit To Inciting "Anarchy" At Trump Rallies | Zero Hedge

Black Man Arrested For Setting Fires To Six Black Churches In St. Louis

IT BEGINS: Anti-Trump Democrats Firebomb Republican Headquarters in Orange County North Carolina • Now The End Begins

LB Williams, Black Florida Man, Burns Cross In Own Driveway, Is Arrested | Huffington Post
-------------------------------------------------- yep , happens all the time good links , thank you KGirl !!

CsnT1UHUEAAsNDY.0.jpg

GettyImages-613802694.jpg

Cd_vL6jVIAEsKLO.jpg

Blacks-for-trump-01-6.jpg

I am not down with the crowd that cries conspiracy with only speculation.

Begging the question is considered a fallacy for a reason. With that said, no one should be assuming anything.

So that works with everything except Hillary's emails. Now GOP leaders are swearing she will be impeached, even though they know nothing about what the FBI is looking at.

A conspiracy theory condemning Hillary is okay, right?

Forum List

Back