Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

So you found something like that on Former President Obama?

My hypothesis is they will find some chickenshit technicality of a violation, something all previous Presidents probably have done, but because this is Trump, and you SJW progs are Stalinists at heart, you will make it seem like treason and try some bullshit maneuvering to say Trump can't run again.

Maybe not. But what I have witnessed so far has been nothing but unbelievable corruption and criminal acts against him.

Yep, so Trump supporters need to keep that in mind when listening to what he and his people have to say on the matter.

As far as you witnessing corruption and criminal acts against Trump - please report it to authorities as soon as possible, we need to prosecute the perps to the fullest extent of the law.

Nail her.

Trump is a different issue. I will hold him accountable just as I would Hillary. One does not depend on the other. I'm not like you. Thankfully.

It's about equal justice under the Law. Trump is a Government sanctioned take down. Hillary was a whitewash as is Hunter Biden, BLM, Antifa and all the rest.

There are two systems of Justice in America. You won't acknowledge it because you are a coward and a partisan hack. So I say politely, GFYS.

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

We will never know if Trump broke the law because our Federal law enforcement has proven to be corrupt.

Fine, let's see if you are on the same page when the gop investigations start next year and the assholes you shill for are being put under the microscope.

Pepperidge Farms will remember.

The "assholes we shill for" were put under the microscope for the 8 years of the Obama Administration, and not one crime was uncovered, no one was arrested, charged, or plead guilty. Number of prosecutions in eight years - 6 of them under Republican Investigation - ZERO.

The "assholes we shill for" were put under the microscope for the 8 years of the Clinton Administration, including 6 1/2 years of a meandering Special Prosecutor's Investigation, and only one crime was uncovered within the Administration. One cabinet member was arrested, tried and found guilty. Number of prosecutions in eight years - 6 of them under Republican Investigation - ONE

Yeah, nice excuse.

Everybody's corrupt, except the orange cult. I know.
No, just the swamp which includes the FBI upper management, Biden, his family and his handlers. Democrats own the legacy media so the news is corrupt as well. American Patriots are not corrupt and neither is Trump.

AnWe will never know if Trump broke the law because our Federal law enforcement has proven to be corrupt.

By whom????? Donald Trump couldn't corrupt them. That's why he fired Jim Comey, because Comey wouldn't pledge loyalty to Trump the Crime Boss.

Trump calls the Justice Department corrupt, because he tried to corrupt them and couldn't. Trump calls everyone and everything that refuses to bend to his will and carry out his criminal orders, "corrupt".

lock-him-up.jpg
What, did something transpire in the last few hours while I was away that would cause me to re-think that Trump did something wrong?

All it looks like to me is a partisan witch hunt with a weaponized FBI where they are trying to hem Trump up on some BS process charge.....Yawn.

The funny part is even if you "win" you still lose big time with DeSantis waiting in the wings. In fact I prefer him over Trump. Thanks for ginning-up the right even more. You people are in a hopeless position and I'm fuckin' loving it.

LOL......If I could think of stupid shit for the dems to do to hurt themselves I would not even have considered 87K new IRS agents, much less raiding a former POTUS's home.....You dumb shits have passed all expectations as far as retarded political moves go. Congratulations, your failure is complete. :laughing0301:

No, just the swamp which includes the FBI upper management, Biden, his family and his handlers. Democrats own the legacy media so the news is corrupt as well. American Patriots are not corrupt and neither is Trump.

Democrats don't own the MSM, SHAREHOLDERS own the MSM. These outlets have to answer to a Board of Directors, the FDC, and their Shareholders. The billionaire owned right wing media answers to Rupert Murdoch, Robert Mercer and the Sinclair Family. The people who are benefitting from Republican Tax Cuts, and illegal immigration.

Trump isn't an "American Patriot". He's only interested in lining his own pockets and those of his billionaire buddies.

The "assholes we shill for" were put under the microscope for the 8 years of the Obama Administration, and not one crime was uncovered, no one was arrested, charged, or plead guilty. Number of prosecutions in eight years - 6 of them under Republican Investigation - ZERO.

The "assholes we shill for" were put under the microscope for the 8 years of the Clinton Administration, including 6 1/2 years of a meandering Special Prosecutor's Investigation, and only one crime was uncovered within the Administration. One cabinet member was arrested, tried and found guilty. Number of prosecutions in eight years - 6 of them under Republican Investigation - ONE
We will do better the next go-round. ;)

Democrats don't own the MSM, SHAREHOLDERS own the MSM. These outlets have to answer to a Board of Directors, the FDC, and their Shareholders. The billionaire owned right wing media answers to Rupert Murdoch, Robert Mercer and the Sinclair Family. The people who are benefitting from Republican Tax Cuts, and illegal immigration.

Trump isn't an "American Patriot". He's only interested in lining his own pockets and those of his billionaire buddies.
It cost Trump money to serve as President. So lizardgirl’s imbecile raving stupidity is exposed as the nonsense it is.

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

/——/ Sure, just like Hillary was.

Forum List

Back