Trump supporters are "uneducated"

ast
Let me guess, you support Trump? Because if you do, your post just reinforces the fact that the uneducated support Trump.
I support Trump over cankles. I would support a homeless crackhead over cankles. However, I don't necessarily support trump. He is a fuckin clown. I support his idea. And I damn sure support his economic policies and anti-establishment/anti PC rhetoric.
LOL. Seriously? A rich guy supports trump?? Stop the presses.
Wasn't my point, asswipe.

Sure it was. You pointed to a single person who happens to be rich and think that somehow disproves the notion that Trump is supported by the uneducated.

Thanks for the laugh Turnip.
My point was that Carl is fuckin smart as a whip, obviously.
Why don't you try to think, dumbfuck? Just fuckin try it? Just fuckin once?
the vast majority of trump supporters are under educated, angry and ignorant.

It's the same people who said that Evangelical's would never vote for Trump.
They are wrong about the supporters being angry and ignorant and they were wrong about the Evangelical's who voted for him.
really? evangelicals are a prime example of ignorance and anger, pretentiousness and gullibility.
an example

Last edited:
So the OP writer copied and pasted a wall of words from Wikipedia.

And this is supposed to convince us of the intelligence of Trump supporters? Really?

I support Trump over cankles. I would support a homeless crackhead over cankles. However, I don't necessarily support trump. He is a fuckin clown. I support his idea. And I damn sure support his economic policies and anti-establishment/anti PC rhetoric.

Sure it was. You pointed to a single person who happens to be rich and think that somehow disproves the notion that Trump is supported by the uneducated.

Well...ummm I am well off, my husband is an attorney who was the Mayor, and I have my masters in addiction counseling..my house is multi millions, I live in the most desired place in the world..And I support Trump, my friends support Trump ...why because of the Big Corruption in Government..You have you be Uneducated to not see that..

Trump is part of that corruption. The paying part. Is that really much better?

He has talked about how it is going to cost him..He is not hiding behind big corrupted Koch brothers..I wish those Koch brothers would just wither away they are so old.
He has talked about things that will hurt himself, but he wants it change.

Bernie and Hillary are more likely to work for campaign finance reform. Trump is one of the people who gets invited to Koch Bros. events.

No the Koch brother's hate Trump...

The Koch brothers are refusing to join the Trump bandwagon, blocking his access to influential tools in their political armory, Politico reported.

According to the report, the Kochs have denied the real estate mogul access to their state-of-the-art data and analytics services. He has also been excluded from their annual grassroots summit next month in Columbus, Ohio, run by Americans for Prosperity (AFP), as well as the annual summer soiree of mega-donors and operatives in Orange County, California, which will be attended by a number of Trump's rivals.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Koch Bros. Cut Trump Out of Invites, Campaign Armory
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Koch Bros. Cut Trump Out of Invites, Campaign Armory

Well...ummm I am well off, my husband is an attorney who was the Mayor, and I have my masters in addiction counseling..my house is multi millions, I live in the most desired place in the world..And I support Trump, my friends support Trump ...why because of the Big Corruption in Government..You have you be Uneducated to not see that..

He has talked about how it is going to cost him..He is not hiding behind big corrupted Koch brothers..I wish those Koch brothers would just wither away they are so old.

Bernie and Hillary are more likely to work for campaign finance reform. Trump is one of the people who gets invited to Koch Bros. events.
completely subjective, of course.

non sequitur.

In terms of demographics, Trump’s supporters are a bit older, less educated and earn less than the average Republican. Slightly over half are women. About half are between 45 and 64 years of age, with another 34 percent over 65 years old and less than 2 percent younger than 30. One half of his voters have a high school education or less, compared to 19 percent with a college or post-graduate degree. Slightly over a third of his supporters earn less than $50,000 per year, while 11 percent earn over $100,000 per year. Definitely not country club Republicans, but not terribly unusual either.

So, let us see:

I am old (77 years of sage), white, immigrant, male, earned high school education as an adult student, learned computer programming, worked 37 years at a private company that gave me good salary for that time and a comfortable pension, and retired knowing that the company I worked for and I owe each other nothing and no union contaminated my life thru the years I worked for that company. And let me add that thru those years several times I worked PROUDLY as a scab during strikes that almost brought the company to its knees.

Don't bitch about discrimination, racism, sexism, political incorrectness, policy brutality and whose lives matter. I experienced all except for police brutality, because I never invoked it by unlawful behavior.

I educated myself. The last six years of my life I spent on an L1-B working visa in the United States producing more than my fellow native Americans or highly regarded immigrants with an H1-B visa or whatever visa for highly educated foreign people is called.

Perception of success is for fools. Actual success is for those who achieve against all odds.

Winners vote for Trump. Losers vote for Clinton.

The Koch brothers are refusing to join the Trump bandwagon, blocking his access to influential tools in their political armory, Politico reported.

According to the report, the Kochs have denied the real estate mogul access to their state-of-the-art data and analytics services. He has also been excluded from their annual grassroots summit next month in Columbus, Ohio, run by Americans for Prosperity (AFP), as well as the annual summer soiree of mega-donors and operatives in Orange County, California, which will be attended by a number of Trump's rivals.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Koch Bros. Cut Trump Out of Invites, Campaign Armory

They do now. Duh.

"Voters who haven’t gone beyond high school were Trump’s best group by education; he won 45 percent of their votes. His support fell as education increased, to 21 percent among voters with a post-graduate education – still highly competitive even in that group."

New Hampshire Primary Exit Poll Analysis: How They Won

I rest my case.
2016 Election Center - Presidential Primaries and Caucuses – 2016 Election Center - CNNPolitics.com
34% of cankles supporters haven't gone beyond high school
64% of bernies.
NH exit polls
So I guess we can say that about every fuckin candidate running, right?

In terms of demographics, Trump’s supporters are a bit older, less educated and earn less than the average Republican. Slightly over half are women. About half are between 45 and 64 years of age, with another 34 percent over 65 years old and less than 2 percent younger than 30. One half of his voters have a high school education or less, compared to 19 percent with a college or post-graduate degree. Slightly over a third of his supporters earn less than $50,000 per year, while 11 percent earn over $100,000 per year. Definitely not country club Republicans, but not terribly unusual either.

So, let us see:

I am old (77 years of sage), white, immigrant, male, earned high school education as an adult student, learned computer programming, worked 37 years at a private company that gave me good salary for that time and a comfortable pension, and retired knowing that the company I worked for and I owe each other nothing and no union contaminated my life thru the years I worked for that company. And let me add that thru those years several times I worked PROUDLY as a scab during strikes that almost brought the company to its knees.

Don't bitch about discrimination, racism, sexism, political incorrectness, policy brutality and whose lives matter. I experienced all except for police brutality, because I never invoked it by unlawful behavior.

I educated myself. The last six years of my life I spent on an L1-B working visa in the United States producing more than my fellow native Americans or highly regarded immigrants with an H2-B visa.

Perception of success is for fools. Actual success is for those who achieve against all odds.

Winners vote for Trump. Losers vote for Clinton.
you can't be white and be a native American,,
and you bitch every chance you get .
you need to work on your humility skills.

non sequitur.
Do you know what non sequitur is, dumbfuck?
Do you know what subjective is?

So the OP writer copied and pasted a wall of words from Wikipedia.

And this is supposed to convince us of the intelligence of Trump supporters? Really?
Its not supposed to convince you of anything except your fallacies are fallacies.

"Voters who haven’t gone beyond high school were Trump’s best group by education; he won 45 percent of their votes. His support fell as education increased, to 21 percent among voters with a post-graduate education – still highly competitive even in that group."

I rest my case.
2016 Election Center - Presidential Primaries and Caucuses – 2016 Election Center - CNNPolitics.com
64% of bernies.
NH exit polls

non sequitur.
I do, but your response in that post says you haven't a clue.

I rest my case.
64% of bernies.
NH exit polls

non sequitur.
Havent a clue about the future? Good point
Dumbfuck

I rest my case.
64% of bernies.
NH exit polls

So, your argument is that some candidates supporters are just as uneducated as Trump's?

Say, TN, just how much education did you obtain in order to make that argument?

I rest my case.
64% of bernies.
NH exit polls
non sequitur.
Havent a clue about the future? Good point
Dumbfuck
non sequitur

I rest my case.
64% of bernies.
NH exit polls

So, your argument is that some candidates supporters are just as uneducated as Trump's?

Say, TN, just how much education did you obtain in order to make that argument?
Some, all
hack

They do now. Duh.

Duh Ralph...lol...

I hate how these negative stories come out to brain wash the dumb asses not paying attention...

upload_2016-3-2_10-17-35.jpeg

Forum List

Back