Trump supporters are "uneducated"

That is set to change. In recent weeks, Wall Street has emerged as a top source of cash to Mr. Trump’s campaign, donating at least $10 million this month to his joint fund with the Republican National Committee. Of that, a fraction will be transferred directly to his campaign because of federal donation limits.

Mr. Trump attended a fundraiser Tuesday night at Manhattan’s Le Cirque restaurant co-hosted by hedge-fund managers John Paulsonand Anthony Scaramucci, among others.

Weak...

That is set to change. In recent weeks, Wall Street has emerged as a top source of cash to Mr. Trump’s campaign, donating at least $10 million this month to his joint fund with the Republican National Committee. Of that, a fraction will be transferred directly to his campaign because of federal donation limits.

Mr. Trump attended a fundraiser Tuesday night at Manhattan’s Le Cirque restaurant co-hosted by hedge-fund managers John Paulsonand Anthony Scaramucci, among others.

Earlier you told us about an article which I found that said none of the top 100 CEOs were supporting Trump and had given Clinton more than they gave Obama.

So I guess it is which BS do you want to believe. Corrupt on both sides, Wall Street covering their bets just in case. LOL!!!

I am not sure if this is supposed to be scarasm or not, if it is, I am sorry...

p1a3mn3c9rgqde41ol5vu11vus7.jpg
What happened to republicans? 4 years ago they were arguing for the investor class. Today they claim to be the party of the people? GTFU lol

I have always been against the wall street robbing... not that I am a republican in the first place.

This candidate is the worst wall street candidate in history... yes, worse than Bush or the prior Clinton who deregulated the banks and created the biggest bubble in human history.

Can you name one Republican who doesn't take money from Wallstreet?

Can you name one Democrat?
Everyone's donating to Hillary. The poor and rich.

For Clinton we have this breakdown:

Individual Contributions $228,069,735
- Small Individual Contributions $50,842,138 (19%)
- Large Individual Contributions $180,314,000 (68%)

For Trump we have this breakdown:

Individual Contributions $36,845,971
- Small Individual Contributions $24,598,835 (28%)
- Large Individual Contributions $12,361,023 (14%)

So Clinton has out-raised Trump with both types.

That's 25 million more little people willing to donate to Hillary.

Corporations giving money to Clinton, just like I said. She is the 1%.

What happened to republicans? 4 years ago they were arguing for the investor class. Today they claim to be the party of the people? GTFU lol

I have always been against the wall street robbing... not that I am a republican in the first place.

This candidate is the worst wall street candidate in history... yes, worse than Bush or the prior Clinton who deregulated the banks and created the biggest bubble in human history.

If you don't know the difference between the two parties or don't fear the GOP more than you do the Democrats then by all means vote for whoever you want. I prefer Gary Johnson or Jill Stein but vote for whoever you want. I have a feeling you're going to lose and lose big.

57f2906e170000f70aac913f.png

This would be like if in 1970 they elected

If you don't know the difference between the two parties or don't fear the GOP more than you do the Democrats then by all means vote for whoever you want. I prefer Gary Johnson or Jill Stein but vote for whoever you want. I have a feeling you're going to lose and lose big.

Do I really lose when I choose to stand up against the corrupt two party system? America will lose if either gets elected.

Do I really lose when I choose to stand up against the corrupt two party system? America will lose if either gets elected.
You know a part of me agrees with the idea that the income tax is unconstitutional. Let's hope if trump wins it's sparks positive change.

You know a part of me agrees with the idea that the income tax is unconstitutional. Let's hope if trump wins it's sparks positive change.

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

OK then I'll answer your two questions. Yes & no

So if America wins either way, what difference does it make who I vote for?

Supreme Court Justice, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan.

I don't think there will ever be an election where one party should not win as much as this one.

I can also tell you I'll never be sure my guy or gal is gonna win. Ill always be nervous election night. I was surprised when Gw bush won, both times, so I'll always be nervous my guy or gal might not win.

Vote against your GOP governor and senators if they aren't good

Supreme Court Justice, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan.

So? Why does that mean I have to vote for either two candidates.

I don't think there will ever be an election where one party should not win as much as this one.

I can also tell you I'll never be sure my guy or gal is gonna win. Ill always be nervous election night. I was surprised when Gw bush won, both times, so I'll always be nervous my guy or gal might not win.

Vote against your GOP governor and senators if they aren't good

When you answered my question you said no on the question of will America lose if either gets elected. I don't get to excited over elections, nothing changes.

As far as governors and Senators why do I vote against the GOP?

Forum List

Back