trump supporter thrown off plane after mask debate and racist rant

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump is leaving this country with a cult of stupidity. These people really are deplorable.

Racism came out from the shadows under trump...and he welcomed it.

Thank God he wasn’t a Bernie supporter who would have shot up the plane.

Isnt it easier to put your thoughts in words on a mask and walk around.
My favorite is wearing a mask a hood and sunglasses totally covering my face. People really freak out when you are just totally anonamous. The dark sunglasses i will not remove. They keep the virus out of my eyes.
Fight fire with fire people.
Make them beg you to take off the gear

Last edited:

trump is leaving this country with a cult of stupidity. These people really are deplorable.

Bullshit.

A stupid fucker like that doesn't speak for me, Trump or the Republican party.

Shove that broad brush right up your ass.

I remember being happy in 2000 that we had evolved out of fighting old school wars where troops on the ground died. Clinton had zero American deaths in Kosovo and even bush had no problem with saddams army in the desert. That was easy. But then we got into the Baghdad quagmire Before we had Afghanistan won. Then we saw American casualties.

Same with racism. I never dreamed racists would one day be comfortable coming back Out from inSide the closet.

And after unions formed I never dreamed corporations would eventually destroy unions.

Republicans say they dont want to do away with social security and Medicare but we see them slowly chipping away.

I never dreamed they’d be in a position to undo roe v Wade, but here we are. A bunch of heritage foundation appointments who have sworn they would vote to overturn roe.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

He says what you’re thinking. So do all the karens who go wild.

Not

Not only did Trump welcome it, he was the driving force that brought overt racism out of the closet and out from under rocks. He repeatedly told us that racist white nationalists were "very fine people..." And, of course Trump has a history of being a racist when he was a slum lord in New York.

Only 17 and 1/2 days until America's liberation! Bigly!!!

Bullshit.

Of course he does, that is the kind of folks Trump Humpers are.

Not

Not only did Trump welcome it, he was the driving force that brought overt racism out of the closet and out from under rocks. He repeatedly told us that racist white nationalists were "very fine people..." And, of course Trump has a history of being a racist when he was a slum lord in New York.

Only 17 and 1/2 days until America's liberation! Bigly!!!
Your liberation will quickly turn into opression and lockdown with everyones forced loss of freedoms and rights.
You had better celebrate your personal liberation on day one if you want to get a celebration in.

Isnt it easier to put your thoughts in words on a mask and walk around.
My favorite is wearing a mask a hood and sunglasses totally covering my face. People really freak out when you are just totally anonamous. The dark sunglasses i will not remove. They keep the virus out of my eyes.
Fight fire with fire people.
Make them beg you to take off the gear

"anonamous"?

Forum List

Back