Trump supporter on Trump rally speeches: "He stands up there & says what we all think, We all want to punch somebody in the face, & he says it for us"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Liberals giggle over the innuendos of Trump but the believers are more sophisticated, they embrace not just the manufactured hope of a political rally but also the lust, the envy, the anger of our bluntest selves, transformed by a mighty plane and the man inside into something greater.

from the article:

Gene looked down on his lady with a sly smile. “I’m gonna beat the shit out of him,” Gene promised, “and get on CNN.”

So... you take a single example of a supporter with that belief and cast the blame on all Trump supporters? Trump isn't a cult figure or someone's idea of a god. He's a straight talking loud mouth who doesn't put up with the bullshit that DC is still spreading.
He is hated because the media couldn't destroy him and he beat DC's best game, the first time he tried. If you want to see how much the scum in DC fear him, look at their increasing hysteria as the election grows closer. I predict that if they cannot stop him, they will foment street violence all over the country before he is inaugurated again. The rest of us have about had enough of their shit and when that tide turns, things are apt to get fugly...

Yeah, no way that it could be a rabble rouser saying that.... Sounds orchestrated for some medias consumption...

Liberals giggle over the innuendos of Trump but the believers are more sophisticated, they embrace not just the manufactured hope of a political rally but also the lust, the envy, the anger of our bluntest selves, transformed by a mighty plane and the man inside into something greater.

from the article:

Gene looked down on his lady with a sly smile. “I’m gonna beat the shit out of him,” Gene promised, “and get on CNN.”
Nothing wrong with wanting to punch evil-doers for actively destroying America.

The left burn down cities and shoot cops when a drug addict overdoses and the media blame it on cops.

• Banned
So... you take a single example of a supporter with that belief and cast the blame on all Trump supporters? Trump isn't a cult figure or someone's idea of a god. He's a straight talking loud mouth who doesn't put up with the bullshit that DC is still spreading.
He is hated because the media couldn't destroy him and he beat DC's best game, the first time he tried. If you want to see how much the scum in DC fear him, look at their increasing hysteria as the election grows closer. I predict that if they cannot stop him, they will foment street violence all over the country before he is inaugurated again. The rest of us have about had enough of their shit and when that tide turns, things are apt to get fugly...
January 6th.

What's truly sad is you believe this bullshit. Trump IS a cult figure and you're in thrall to him.

Trump is not a "straight talker". He's a lying gasbag. No one in US history has lied more than Trump and he's still spreading the same lies - "stolen election", "Deep State", "Democrats spied on me". None of that is true.

The media isn't trying to "destroy" Trump. Trump is destroying Trump. Trump is the guy whose support is dwindling. Yesterday, the New York Post called him "Bat Shit crazy" for that hate meme he posted threatening Alvin Bragg.

The media didn't force Trump to take documents from the White House, lie about them and refuse to return them. The media didn't cheat on Trump's taxes. The media didn't botch the covid response killing over a million Americans and crashing the economy.

You're blaming the media for telling Americans the truth about the lies, cheating and incompetence of the man you worship.

from the article:

One observation I have seen on these forums is that it is the left who are quick to intimidate and call the other side names, far more than the right do.

from the article:

And you also would like to execute anyone you disagree with?

from the article:

Violent people.

JUST AN OPINION,
Do not think we can solve problems or resolve issues by punching some one in the face

Violent people.
Huckabee says it all:

“If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” Huckabee warned in his opening monologue.

So the truth is out. You bozos are antisemitic to the nth degree.

You fools never tire of jumping to conclusions based on no evidence. You look for excuses to be angry and hate on people, and if you're not given one, you'll make one up, like you just did.

A house divided against itself cannot stand, which is why all of America's enemies are cheering your willingness to "punch your political opponents in the face".

I've never in my life wanted to punch someone.

Forum List

Back