Trump supporter on Trump rally speeches: "He stands up there & says what we all think, We all want to punch somebody in the face, & he says it for us"

So the truth is out. You bozos are antisemitic to the nth degree.
How is saying MAGAts are violent people make us anti-semitic? It's MAGAts that support the real anti-semites like Paul Gosar, Matt Gaetz, Paul Rand, Tommy Tumbleville, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Not to mention the NAZI flags at rightwing rallies and chanting "Jews will not replace us."

How is saying MAGAts are violent people make us anti-semitic? It's MAGAts that support the real anti-semites like Paul Gosar, Matt Gaetz, Paul Rand, Tommy Tumbleville, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Not to mention the NAZI flags at rightwing rallies and chanting "Jews will not replace us."
All true.

And make up only 20% of the population math illiterate.
Anyone who thinks a 20% of the populous has total control of the criminal events in a state is an idiot.
No, math illiterate….they make up 13.5% of the population, yet perpetrate 50% of violent crime.
Most of the rest is perpetrated by Latinos that get counted as “white” by our government.

Like always dufus, you have no facts to back up your tripe.
here they are…Blacks do not account for half the violent crime. Whites far out number them.
Your leftwing site doesn’t refute what I said.

Here are the numbers directly from the DOJ:

IMG_5021.jpeg

Blacks perpetrate 50% of murder/manslaughter and robberies.

Also remember that the “white” listed there includes Hispanics.

View attachment 841949

Mines from the DOJ, the only one through the fbi that has direct access to this information.
Where is your link ? Where s it ?
Your also conflating murder with violent crimes in general.
Which is it….?

Mines from the DOJ, the only one through the fbi that has direct access to this information.
Where is your link ? Where s it ?
Your also conflating murder with violent crimes in general.
Which is it….?
Okay I’ll be more specific that blacks commit 50% of murder and robbery.

Liberals giggle over the innuendos of Trump but the believers are more sophisticated, they embrace not just the manufactured hope of a political rally but also the lust, the envy, the anger of our bluntest selves, transformed by a mighty plane and the man inside into something greater.

from the article:

Gene looked down on his lady with a sly smile. “I’m gonna beat the shit out of him,” Gene promised, “and get on CNN.”
Obvious troll is being obvious.

View attachment 841949

From the FBI.
nope, that’s not murder and robbery. That’s murder and aggravated manslaughter committed by mostly agaisnt known Assailants. The vast majority of murders are committed with ing the same race.

Forum List

Back