Trump supporter ignoring judge's order to remove vulgar anti-Biden signs from yard

Where's the crime? Is "vulgar" a crime or is "anti-Biden" now considered a crime after all the vulgar things they said about Trump?
No, the concern is vulgarity

Show where…..
Fuck TRUMP signs were tolerated

Are they too vulgar for you to post here?
NOTHING is too vulgar to post here. RUFKM?

1626984067361.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok. Help me out. Explain why the Supreme Court Decision does not apply.

The Supreme Court said it was protected speech. This decision in 1971 is the precedent. Tell me how it does not apply now or what case superseded it.

I think you misunderstood me.

I agree with that decision. Those lawn signs are protected speech. As was the speech of Mr. Cohen in 1971.

The First Amendment isn't there to protect happy feelings. It protects freedom of speech and expression....you know, like assholes burning the flag

Hey lady - You don't get to post signs in your yard for little kids to see featuring vulgar symbols and language. Better get out the checkbook! You truly do live up to your last name. :)

A supporter of former President Donald Trump is refusing to take down signs at her mother’s home critical of President Biden, despite a judge’s order to do so.​
"It’s my First Amendment right, and I’m going to stick with that," Andrea Dick, a New Jersey Trump supporter, told the New York Times on Tuesday.​
Dick, 54, was immediately criticized by some of her neighbors when she put up the signs earlier this year and was ultimately cited and fined by local officials, who said the signs were violating an anti-obscenity ordinance. Last week, Roselle Park Municipal Court Judge Gary A. Bundy ordered Dick’s mother to remove three of the 10 banners or be fined $250 daily.​
Dick says she will not obey that order.​
"I’m not backing down," Dick said, adding that she is currently seeking a new attorney to represent her.​
The signs, some of which contain vulgar language and middle fingers, were deemed offensive by Roselle Park mayor Joseph Signorello III.​

Foul mouthed orange cultists...what a surprise.

Forum List

Back