‘I’m Sorry, But It’s Too Late’: Alabama Doctor On Treating Unvaccinated, Dying COVID Patients

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Covid is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The unvaccinated are fighting for their lives and dying. Those who don't die will probably face lifetime problems. It's being called "long termers" now.

All if it can be avoided with two simple shots in the arm.

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 8.50.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 8.51.53 AM.png

Last edited:

The unvaccinated are fighting for their lives and dying. Those who don't die will probably face lifetime problems. It's being called "long termers" now.

View attachment 515882View attachment 515884
Horrible. What a goddamn shame. Several of these stories out there.

The people who are pushing this denial crap have a lot to answer for.

Dana7360 continues to ignore those who had the virus and survived. Typical lying leftist

Horrible. What a goddamn shame. Several of these stories out there.

The people who are pushing this denial crap have a lot to answer for.

Yes they do.

A five year old boy died in his mother's arms of covid in Georgia.

He was otherwise healthy and had no preexisting conditions.

If the adults around him had been vaccinated he wouldn't have contracted the virus and died.

There are many of those stories now because people believe the lies.

yes. Most people believe this doctor is lying. And would you like to have a doctor llike this? I wouldn't. It is not her place to involve herself in politics..which is exactly what they've done because the gov't can put them out of business. OUT of the Mouths of Doctors. Your doctor is not YOUR doctor. They are gov't doctors and your life is in the hands of the govt. Doctors have historically obeyed the govt...in all countries, even this one. Have you so soon forgotten the most famous...the Tuskegee experiment. As a liberal rather than a leftist, you could not have forgotten that!! have you?! Did it not strike you as mental that these nurses put out signs in front of their places of work that 'heroes work here'? Did Louis Pasteur do that?? Marie Curie? Jonas SAlk? I think not.

this is the obamacare death panel without the panel....taken to a more basic level. It's here whether we like it or whether we want to recognize it or not. You have no concern about it now....but you will.

What do they say to those who are vaccinated and die from the virus?

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, to each their own. I'd recommend people get the vaccination if they want peace of mind. However, it's not foolproof.

So, I ask the primary question again and again, what price is China going to pay for unleashing this on the world?

Some Vaccinated People Are Dying of Covid-19. Here's Why Scientists Aren't Surprised.​

Last edited:
So the doctor is lying?

Wow.

In that case that doctor is lying for a political agenda.
Fauci said, wear a mask to protect yourself from covid when he knew it would not protect you unless you wore the N95. Is he a liar?

Is Fauci lying or not when he denies writing those inner office memos and emails talking about funding and engaging in GAin of function research with Wuhan LAb. Were his emails/inner office correspondence lies?

Do you not see a problem with this man and indeed with this whole pandemic thing.

Yes they do.

A five year old boy died in his mother's arms of covid in Georgia.

He was otherwise healthy and had no preexisting conditions.

If the adults around him had been vaccinated he wouldn't have contracted the virus and died.

There are many of those stories now because people believe the lies.
My question now is, even if more leaders of the alternate universe (Trump, Tucker, the websites) change their tune, is it too late? I think most of these people are so deep down their paranoid rabbit hole at this point that there is just no turning back.

No Dud...he said. IF YOU HAVE THE VACCINE YOU WILL NOT GET THE VIRUS. IS THAT TRUE??

Last edited:

Poor Karen doctor I suppose she treats NO patients sick from having the vaccine right Dimmer???

These anti-vaxxers are just like the unbelievers in the days of Noah, and just like them the response is "too late shall be your cry!"

Is the Alabama doctor punishing patients for not being vaccinated? I expect him to run for office as a democrat o be appointed to Biden's team. What about the people who have been vaccinated , like the V.P. and still test positive? Will they be labeled as political enemies too?

Forum List

Back