Trump Support Among Blacks and Hispanics jumps to 24% and 29%......

Nearly 2.5 hours and no leftist refuting the poll?

Hahaha
Here let me fill in for them:

It SNOT a real poll!

dRumph is a NAZI!

dRujmph is going to kill us all!

He will put black people back in chains!

dRumph hatrs Gayiea, and pulls the wings off little butterflies without sedation!.

ORANGE MAN BAD! ! ! ! ! ! ! HE IS A RAYSSSISSS! ! ! ! ! !

Does that about cover i t?
After 12 hours and not one single democrat reply to this thread that has any merit.... Thank you.. That's all they have and they are hoping no one will see what has been written.. They are scared shitless!

It isn't even close to being over.......so if I were you guys go into this thinking the democrats are as strong and dirty as they always are and fight for every vote.......the democrats are not going to give up power easily, and they will do whatever they have to to win...hence the mail in vote scam..........

Also, if they think it will give them an advantage, they will increase the race riots.....

This isn't over until Trump is re-elected and has replaced ginsburg and breyer on the Supreme Court....
This is but a snapshot in time...

IF they do not change directions it will be a landslide for Trump and republicans.

I can find approval ratings of 25% to 40% among blacks for Trump all day long. Why fight it?
No, you can't. All this fake poll nonsense is based on one Republican poll and is being supported in this thread by old outlier polls from years ago and photos from things like staged White House events.
Do you morons actually believe a racist scum bag like Trump can attack Harris the way he does and have black support? You're idiots and suckers.

Orange Man Bad!!! Hillary Won!!!! We Got Him This Time!!! UR a rayciss!!!! WahWahWah !!!!

There, that sums up what you traitor vermin are running on. Now go find some elderly old man to sucker punch or a Target to loot, asshole. We know what you are definitively now, no hiding it any more.

Polls done today, post the Republican Convention, show massive increase in support from the Black and Hispanic populations.

Battle ground states are all within the margin of error...

It appears Trump got a 8 point bounce from the RNC convention in early polling ....

Democrats worst fears are being realized with TRUMP gaining massive ground among people of color... If the polls are correct the election is over for Joe Biden and Democrats.

Next Friday, the jobs numbers for August will come out and wipe out all of that enthusiasm for Trump. Trump's acceptance speech from the White House lawn with a set straight out of Nazi Germany for great effect. It was chilling, to see the President represent himself to be above the law, and in his "rightful" place.

"I'm President and they're not" was his only message to the American people who are sick, broke and suffering.

FLORIDA NEWS:

In 2016, DeSoto County was majority democrat in voter registration, with 7,499 (D) to 5,126 (R).

Today, DeSoto County is majority Republican, with 6,592 (R) to 6,578 (D).

Another county FLIPPED from .

Polls done today, post the Republican Convention, show massive increase in support from the Black and Hispanic populations.

It appears Trump got a 8 point bounce from the RNC convention in early polling ....

Democrats worst fears are being realized with TRUMP gaining massive ground among people of color... If the polls are correct the election is over for Joe Biden and Democrats.

Next Friday, the jobs numbers for August will come out and wipe out all of that enthusiasm for Trump. Trump's acceptance speech from the White House lawn with a set straight out of Nazi Germany for great effect. It was chilling, to see the President represent himself to be above the law, and in his "rightful" place.

"I'm President and they're not" was his only message to the American people who are sick, broke and suffering.
It’s democrats that are refusing to open up .

Tsunami Warning issued.

Hilarious.

Trump's acceptance speech from the White House lawn with a set straight out of Nazi Germany for great effect. It was chilling, to see the President represent himself to be above the law, and in his "rightful" place.

The fact that is the worst criticism you people can come up with (not to mention probably the dumbest this campaign season) is indicative that you know his speech and theatrics were effective.

I can find approval ratings of 25% to 40% among blacks for Trump all day long. Why fight it?
No, you can't. All this fake poll nonsense is based on one Republican poll and is being supported in this thread by old outlier polls from years ago and photos from things like staged White House events.
Do you morons actually believe a racist scum bag like Trump can attack Harris the way he does and have black support? You're idiots and suckers.

Orange Man Bad!!! Hillary Won!!!! We Got Him This Time!!! UR a rayciss!!!! WahWahWah !!!!

There, that sums up what you traitor vermin are running on. Now go find some elderly old man to sucker punch or a Target to loot, asshole. We know what you are definitively now, no hiding it any more.
Triggered.

Triggered.

Obviously not, you're just projecting. You clown car drivers lost any credibility you ever had in 2016. You're just joke posters and spammers now, and never will be anything else.

Last edited:
Trump's acceptance speech from the White House lawn with a set straight out of Nazi Germany for great effect. It was chilling, to see the President represent himself to be above the law, and in his "rightful" place.

Oh my, 'Nazis', eh? Then you and your ilk should seek refuge en masse in other countries overseas immediately, while you still can! Even Canada won't be safe from 'Nazis'!

It would be historic and a miracle if Trump carried 24% of the black vote. But if anyone can do it Trump can.

Welcome to the right side.

The fact that is the worst criticism you people can come up with (not to mention probably the dumbest this campaign season) is indicative that you know his speech and theatrics were effective.
Lol, so if a Republican gives a speech, they are Hitler?

roflmao.

Trump will win in a landslide, methinks.

Lol, so if a Republican gives a speech, they are Hitler?

roflmao.

Trump will win in a landslide, methinks.
You just know she would never have said that if that speech came from Biden.lol

Biden is going to wait 10 more days before he begins to campaign..... It looks like its already over for democrats. How many house seats will they lose over the rioting as many democrats are abandoning the party over their safety...
Joe is not well, and he is not up to a real Presidential campaign. That is why his doctors told him to wait 10 days. It's pathetic the Democrats are running this brain dead tired old fart.

Incontinence?

Trump will get at least 20% of the black vote, and 25% of the legally registered hispanic vote, and could get up to 30% of the black vote and 35 of the hispanic vote. If indies and GOP voters would have crossed over and voted in the Democrat primary and voted in Buttplugg it would already be over by a 20%-30% margin already. Black and latino voters, along with white women with children, voted in Prop 8 in California, they don't fall for the fake Pity Party for faggots, and the more intelligent blacks, while still racist, realize nobody is going to vote for reparations if it appears to be due to extortion and waves of hate crimes against working and middle class whites, who will be the ones who have to pay for it all, and Mexican latinos who have to compete with criminal illegal aliens for jobs and have their wages driven down by them are especially hit by the Covid pandemic now are not enthusiastic about throwing the borders open to Guatemalans and other Central and South Americans and their gangsters either.
You just made my case on why the House of Reps will flip into republican hands...

Some seats will flip, but I'm afraid the gerrymandering is almost airtight in places like NYC, LA and the Bay Area, Baltimore, Chicago Land, etc. It would be nice if 5%-10% of them flipped, though, for sure, but I wouldn't hope for much more than that, unfortunately. I think we'll see 3 more Senate seats net go for Trump Republicans. Just my opinion, of course, since there is no accurate media reporting any more.
With reports from her district saying Pelosi is in a virtual dead heat with the Republican challenger and begging for donations, that’s a bad sign for Dems. Will Trump take California? Not likely but it’s seems there is a backlash against a lot of Dems. I could see some seats in NY state going back Republican. All these riots are now backfiring on the Dems.

Forum List

Back