Trump suggests death penalty for drug dealers

Trump used Singapore’s “zero tolerance” drug policy as an example of how the U.S. should be.

President Donald Trump suggested drug dealers in the United States should face harsher punishments, such as the death penalty or life in prison, during a campaign rally for congressional candidate Rick Saccone in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

“I think it’s a discussion we have to start thinking about,” Trump said during the rally in Moon Township. “I don’t know if we’re ready. I don’t know if this country’s ready for it.”

Trump suggested the U.S. treat drug dealers in the same way Singapore does. Singapore, he said, has a “zero tolerance policy” when it comes to drugs.

“That means if we catch a drug dealer, death penalty,” Trump said of Singapore. “And they don’t have a problem.”

Trump’s remarks this weekend mirror a speech he made at the White House Opioids Summit last week, when he suggested again that drug dealers should have to face the death penalty.

More: President Donald Trump Suggests Death Penalty For Drug Dealers

Death penalty? Holy shit, is this what America is becoming under Trump?

What would you suggest for someone poisoning hundreds if not thousands of people?

Like the governor of Michigan?

Is he a drug dealer? Or are you just trying to derail the thread?

Trump advocates throwing out due process for confiscating guns; Trumpettes are silent. Trump advocates throwing out due process for drug dealers, and even executing them for non-capital offenses; Trumpettes are silent.

This man is a danger to American values.
This Trumpette ain't silent. I recommended last week that drug dealers should be executed. They sell death. My solution is to douse them with gasoline and light a match.

uh-huh- then start with big pharma drug pushers who frequents doctors to peddle opioids, with kickback incentives AND freebie samples to pass off to unwitting individuals & the god damned whores at the FDA too.

Last edited:
Trump advocates throwing out due process for confiscating guns; Trumpettes are silent. Trump advocates throwing out due process for drug dealers, and even executing them for non-capital offenses; Trumpettes are silent.

This Trumpette ain't silent. I recommended last week that drug dealers should be executed. They sell death. My solution is to douse them with gasoline and light a match.

uh-huh- then start with big pharma drug pusher who frequents doctors to peddle opioids, with kickback incentives AND freebie samples to pass off to unwitting individuals & the god damned whores at the FDA too.
I have made those same comments before. My primary care physician has a sign at the front desk That says she will not prescribe opioids to any patient.. Sign is dated Feb 1, 2015.

uh-huh- then start with big pharma drug pusher who frequents doctors to peddle opioids, with kickback incentives AND freebie samples to pass off to unwitting individuals & the god damned whores at the FDA too.
I have made those same comments before. My primary care physician has a sign at the front desk That says she will not prescribe opioids to any patient.. Sign is dated Feb 1, 2015.
Not a single one of my doctors prescribe painkillers of any kind. Not for any reason. Not even for post surgery.

Execute them then dig them up and execute them again.
Except for alcoholics, right, you drunk skank?
Execute them too. I don't drink so i don't give a shit who survives. Execute the users. Shoot the potheads right between the eyes. Potties usually smoke and drink.

Is that what Jesus would do?

The drug user I have a lot of sympathy for as they have an addiction issue, the drug dealers I have a real issue with because they are willing to let people be at extreme risk if life for profit. I also have an issue with the rehab centers that seem to be in it for the profit and not help address the addicts real issues, the cookie cutter approach doesn’t work.

So if the dealer sells drugs to an addict, the addict dies, then there is culpability and should be prosecuted and a life sentence is not cruel. Now, rapist, sex abusers, pedophiles, they should be put to death.

I think Jesus would agree because of the harm and lack of conscience.
Jesus opposed the death penalty. (And was victim to it)

How do you know he opposed the death penalty?

Why do liberals support the drug dealers? Libs are quite willing to go after doctors and pharmaceutical companies but the illegals who peddle fetanyl and heroin in high schools are somehow sacred. They are selling drugs to children in pursuit of a better life.

This is justice to liberals and it is part of what makes them absurd.

It’s more of the same...the backward, twisted mentality.
LefTards:
Rich positive contributors = EVIL
Drug Dealers and illegals = Awesome

Trump used Singapore’s “zero tolerance” drug policy as an example of how the U.S. should be.

President Donald Trump suggested drug dealers in the United States should face harsher punishments, such as the death penalty or life in prison, during a campaign rally for congressional candidate Rick Saccone in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

“I think it’s a discussion we have to start thinking about,” Trump said during the rally in Moon Township. “I don’t know if we’re ready. I don’t know if this country’s ready for it.”

Trump suggested the U.S. treat drug dealers in the same way Singapore does. Singapore, he said, has a “zero tolerance policy” when it comes to drugs.

“That means if we catch a drug dealer, death penalty,” Trump said of Singapore. “And they don’t have a problem.”

Trump’s remarks this weekend mirror a speech he made at the White House Opioids Summit last week, when he suggested again that drug dealers should have to face the death penalty.

Who decides what drugs should be worthy of the death penalty? Should pharma execs be executed for marketing opioids? Doctors for over prescribing them? Your friendly neighborhood pot dealer? Or will it be inner city sellers of crack? Pretty sure where this is headed.

For high-level and mid-level drug smugglers and peddlers -- I have no problem with this. Not the addicted user and low-level street dealer, I'm talking about anyone making enough money off the drug trade to buy a new car off other peoples misery and pain.

If you consider every drug overdose and drug related murder as a negligent homicide on their part -- then they are basically serial killers, wiping out entire communities of people.

Sorry, libs, I've seen the what opiates to do a human being -- sucks the life right out of them. Destroys their family. People involved in the mass dealing of opiates and meth should be punished severely. That includes big Pharma.

Death by morphine overdose.

And to the libertarians who think the drug problem would be solved if we just legalized every drug. What happens when addicts in a manic drug episode put their infant child in a microwave or chain their toddler in a closet? I mean, you must have thought it through, right? Are the pain and suffering of families and children of the addict just... the price of freedom?

Nothing says Fascism better that=n those who support the failed draconian war on ....Americans who chose to use non government approved recreational substances and the Capitalist who supply them.

Whom do you admire most. Mussolini, Hitler, Franco??????

You guys wanna us to be like other countries.
And this is your position??? LOL

Yes drug users and dealers should be put to death. No life sentence.

If they are involved in drugs over that age of 12, put them on death row. Under 12, give them a minimum of 30 years; long enough that can spend most of their life in prison. We need a no tolerance policy. Yeah for Trump!

Yes drug users and dealers should be put to death. No life sentence.

If they are involved in drugs over that age of 12, put them on death row. Under 12, give them a minimum of 30 years; long enough that can spend most of their life in prison. We need a no tolerance policy. Yeah for Trump!

Death row is for pussies. Summary execution is where it's at!

Zero tolerance. All you nicotine addicts and Alcoholics better get in line too! Caffeine bars are a hangout for the devil now. Off with their heads!
Brought to you by Americans for Fascism

funny you all want us to embrace other countries healthcare and then post this kind of nonsense. can't make it up I tell ya.

They were innocent.

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue
In 1989 five young black men were wrongfully convicted of raping a woman jogging in New York City. Leading the charge against them was a real estate mogul whose divisive rhetoric can be found in his presidential campaign today

usef Salaam was 15 years old when Donald Trump demanded his execution for a crime he did not commit.

Nearly three decades before the rambunctious billionaire began his run for president – before he called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, for the expulsion of all undocumented migrants, before he branded Mexicans as “rapists” and was accused of mocking the disabled – Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five teenagers were wrongly convicted.

The miscarriage of justice is widely remembered as a definitive moment in New York’s fractured race relations. But Trump’s intervention – he signed full-page newspaper advertisements implicitly calling for the boys to die – has been gradually overlooked as the businessman’s chances of winning the Republican nomination have rapidly increased. Now those involved in the case of the so-called Central Park Five and its aftermath say Trump’s rhetoric served as an unlikely precursor to a unique brand of divisive populism that has powered his rise to political prominence in 2016.
They were guilty and had numerous other assaults that they committed.

www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23
BS

If a drug dealer sells drugs to a user and that user dies, the dealer should face murder charges, or a minimum of manslaughter.

Forum List

Back