The way Trump jabs at snowflakes during today's Penn rally

President Trump reminds me about one of those old men ranting about how the country is going to hell unless people start listening to him.

Better than going to a concert! He will continue to pack venues as long as he is president!

He appeals to the dumbest of America....overseas now...French, Dutch and north African channels are all laughing at him and his base. One man told me, Trump represent the hillbillies and not America. Best I've heard to describe the orange.

Ps: spare us the " we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world"...because we all know you can't afford going abroad and worse yet you can't even point countries on a map.

He appeals to the dumbest of America....overseas now...French, Dutch and north African channels are all laughing at him and his base. One man told me, Trump represent the hillbillies and not America. Best I've heard to describe the orange.

Ps: spare us the " we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world"...because we all know you can't afford going abroad and worse yet you can't even point countries on a map.

You're right. It's a big beautiful world out there. Nothing like the ugly ol' United States. Maybe you should consider making some other country your home?

Try moving to an ... uh ... North African country. Lol ...

Last edited:

You're right. It's a big beautiful world out there. Nothing like the ugly ol' United States. Maybe you should consider making some other country your home?

Try moving to an ... uh ... North African country. Lol ...
I live on the south side of lake Nicaragua..............There's a pic of one of your heroes with some meatheads at a restaurant in Upala. A liar and scammer named Oliver " I don't exactly recall" North. He was under control of another rich celebrity as you are now.
Wave flag. Eat sausage biscuit. goD blast ameriKa

FD81DFE7-5B38-4EA5-8DD5-246B9905B30D.jpeg

Typical Tryump hating jackass.

Forum List

Back