Trump Suffers Humiliating Defeat Three Weeks In A Row After Georgia Primaries

What's Dizzy Joe's latest approval.Like 36 %.
Obama was in the high 70's at this point in his first term.
Bush 43 even higher.
Where { Normal sane citizens } are past this daily drudgery of
Biden could.NO he can't.He can't just whistle dixie and wave some
toupee and make it all go away.He can't use some Executive Order to
ban certain guns or bullets.
He was whining about 9mm and started talking about 22's...sounded to me like Joe thinks 22's are a more 'equitable' round to use in mass shootings. Should be ok, CIA uses 22 for up close and personal work.

LOL....they screwed up this last time with Biden....they have no 'messiah'.

Weird that people view any politician that way.

Obama has his worshipers, they were pretty zealous. Then came along Trump and his worshipers made the Obama faithful look like backslidden heretics. I am in my mid-50s and have never seen anything like what the adoration and devotion that Trump receives from his faithful.

Weird that people view any politician that way.

Obama has his worshipers, they were pretty zealous. Then came along Trump and his worshipers made the Obama faithful look like backslidden heretics. I am in my mid-50s and have never seen anything like what the adoration and devotion that Trump receives from his faithful.
Hillary and Obama had their cult followers, even to this day.

He was whining about 9mm and started talking about 22's...sounded to me like Joe thinks 22's are a more 'equitable' round to use in mass shootings. Should be ok, CIA uses 22 for up close and personal work.
Bobby Died { Robert Kennedy } at the hands of Sirhan Sirhan
using a .22 pistol.Shot when walking thru the Ambassador Hotel
in L.A.

Hillary and Obama had their cult followers, even to this day.
As obviously witnessed just yesterday morning in a
Washington D.C. Swamp room.Where a blatant Liar
{ Sussmann } was acquitted.It was an obvious case of
Jury nullification.The D.C. Swamp has a current voting history
of Voting Democrat 92 % of the time.
The Blatant Liar was pig proud after the acquittal using
another lie in his Defense.And Defense of a Nullfied Jury pool.

Hmm... he backed a couple of losers, he wasn't on the ticket. Oh, and last I checked, he never shit himself while meeting the Pope. TICK... TOCK...
Neither did LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT BIDEN

YOU ARE REALLY SCARED

As obviously witnessed just yesterday morning in a
Washington D.C. Swamp room.Where a blatant Liar
{ Sussmann } was acquitted.It was an obvious case of
Jury nullification.The D.C. Swamp has a current voting history
of Voting Democrat 92 % of the time.
The Blatant Liar was pig proud after the acquittal using
another lie in his Defense.And Defense of a Nullfied Jury pool.
Pig proud?

English please

Donald Trump flopped in spectacular fashion as Gov. Brian Kemp was renominated by Georgia Republicans despite having not tried to overturn the 2020 presidential election. NBC News and CNN project former Sen. David Perdue's comeback bid.

"A Donald Trump endorsed candidate has now lost a GOP gubernatorial primary for the third week in a row. Herbster lost in Nebarska on May 10, Janice McGeachin lost last Tuesday (Idaho) and David Perdue will lose tonight," journalist Ben Jacobs noted. There was record turnout in the primary.

Losers gonna lose
You're mistaken. Republicans are thoughtful people who forgive each other, considering they will be fighting back the communist takeover of the USA by Deep Staters who are enemies of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Donald Trump flopped in spectacular fashion as Gov. Brian Kemp was renominated by Georgia Republicans despite having not tried to overturn the 2020 presidential election. NBC News and CNN project former Sen. David Perdue's comeback bid.

"A Donald Trump endorsed candidate has now lost a GOP gubernatorial primary for the third week in a row. Herbster lost in Nebarska on May 10, Janice McGeachin lost last Tuesday (Idaho) and David Perdue will lose tonight," journalist Ben Jacobs noted. There was record turnout in the primary.

Losers gonna lose
Trump was not humiliated. But you're going to be ignored.

Losers gonna lose
So what is Trumps endorsement win/loss stats to this point in time?

You're mistaken. Republicans are thoughtful people who forgive each other, considering they will be fighting back the communist takeover of the USA by Deep Staters who are enemies of the Constitution of the United States of America.
There's no forgiving Trump, is an egotistical psychotic lying piece of shit; even Republicans are beginning to realize the mistake they made with him. They're all not as stupid as I thought they were, just a little more gullible than most.

So you are afraid to quote His win/loss endorsement record, I see.

Like Al Gores 'inconvenient Truth'.......LOL
I'm not concerned with the past, it cannot be changed even if you lie about it. I'm concerned about the present and the future, and it's starting to look a lot better with trump moving out of the picture.

I'm not concerned with the past, it cannot be changed even if you lie about it. I'm concerned about the present and the future, and it's starting to look a lot better with trump moving out of the picture.
By the way, Al Gore's book is practically spot on, except it needs to be updated things are getting worse faster than expected. I guess you'll just have to laugh at yourself for being the fool you are.

Forum List

Back